India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Hum Aapke Hai Kaun (Page 24)

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
i knowwww he ws kinda blushin too... love love love da way his guilt was flaunting tooooooo cute...

tonite's gonna be a good good nite Dancing i wanna see viren's mom's wicked eyes when she sees dese two together hahaa.... serves her rite and a big slap rite in da face

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

i knowwww he ws kinda blushin too... love love love da way his guilt was flaunting tooooooo cute...

tonite's gonna be a good good nite Dancing i wanna see viren's mom's wicked eyes when she sees dese two together hahaa.... serves her rite and a big slap rite in da face

yes me tooooo waitin fr tat makeup-deewani(Cc) reactionLOL

Edited by doot - 09 March 2011 at 9:26pm
Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
anddddddddd i love viren's red kurta.. or do u call it sherwani or somethin.. sorry yar my hindi sucks like mad...

red suits him perfectly... ahhh who am i kiddin.. any color suits him perfectly
doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

anddddddddd i love viren's red kurta.. or do u call it sherwani or somethin.. sorry yar my hindi sucks like mad...

red suits him perfectly... ahhh who am i kiddin.. any color suits him perfectly

yes yaaaaaaaaaaaar he looks hot in any colourEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Curlylocks

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Good Morning my NivRen maniacs
Are u all in Nivi-Viren wonderland.
I dream of Nivi-Viren with open and closed eyes. And with them everyday is a valentine day.
Just cannot get over the beautiful magic of yesterday's episode.

How much do we love and care for Nivi-Viren. Till yesterday before the show began, we were praying and hoping  that Nivi's vrat should not break. Even though we know that Nivi-Viren is the ultimate truth, we still want to collect these hints (probably to remind the CT's as we don't trust them fully Wink ).
Some where within us we knew that Nivi ne ye vrat sache man se kiya tha, and she was tricked into it. This is a small mistake which the lord also forgives as he knows his devotees.

In Tuesday's episode after Viren leaves, DS said that shayad ye bhagwan ki marzi hai ki pooja ke liya poora parivaar ek saath nahi ho
Yesterday, if Nivi's vrat would not have broken then -
1] Viren would not have gone to mandir and been with the whole family
2] He would have no taken his first step to support nivi

Ye Bhagwan ki marzi hai -
1] That we were so delighted to see viren's reaction to nivi's crying and he taking a step towards Nivi and supporting her since the lord does want to get Nivi-Viren together.
2] That Viren should be with his family

On that note here is what i  hope to see today -
1] Nivi give a chadu ki chappi to viren when viren tells her let us go to mandir. The reaction on virens' face of his love for Nivi, and then coming to reality will release each other. Day Dreaming
2] CC's white face when she comes to know that viren brought nivi to mandir.
3] I want CC to tell JW what she had done and viren to overhear that, but not say anything then, and wait for the right moment to strike.
4] Something magical to happen where the poojari will say ye isliye hua kyuki in dono ki jodi shiv-parvati jaysi hai aur sade bani rahegi.

But then CT's ki jai ho. But no harm in dreaming Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dootgmann2010Curlylocks

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
hiya raj.... yup we'r definitely in nivren la la land... Day Dreaming love ur analysis... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dootNiViren-Raj

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
hai raj superb analysis

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Hey guyzz I m backkk wid my thoughts for 2dy's episode . Oh I loved lovedddd 2dy's episode . especially d last Nivren scene n d Precap . it was mesemerizinggg . Okk Let us start one by one .

Lovely analysis moni

I too wanted Viren to overhear what nivi said. But then this will not happen as probably the two will confess when Nivi decides to leave the house.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index