Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Hum Aapke Hai Kaun (Page 102)

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014wadi..dolldiyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Sakeena sweetie how are you? Make maaf I don't get a chance to chat to you often. Hope alls well jaan. Mwah

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sakeena..

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Ketty yaar, Golam khi toh bhaat hi mat kar. She doesnot remember anything and other reason is she doesnot know dadaji's real wish. She is thinking dadaji wanted Divya as Sid's bride, she doesnot know that Sid was about to stop the marriage but its Nivi who sacrificed and married Viren to make Sid go to the mandap. See when she comes to know all these, the day is not very far when earth beneath her foot just slips away.
Bin maa khi bacchi ka itna galat istamal and she never ever showered any love to Nivi from the beginning. It will be slap on her face when Divya after coming to know the truth will never talk to her mom.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08gmann2010wadi..doll

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014VarshaLuvsArjungmann2010VirMan_ArShidiyaloveskinny

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014VarshaLuvsArjunVirMan_ArShiwadi..dollNiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakeenaLuvEK-KM

Originally posted by milee1014

Sakeena dear, you cracked me up  big time and I am in the office. I boss is looking at me as if did this girl go gaga or what.
Mujhe bhi ek bat dede I want to knock some sense into Divya.

hahhahahha .here u go ur bat...        Divya   ..

Hey Sakeena u r just tooo good yaar, I am really laughing so much, I just cant stop laughing, I hope this maintains now, I am trying to keep laughing after seeing the painful, precap and SBS segment

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VarshaLuvsArjun..Sakeena..

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Ketty yaar, Golam khi toh bhaat hi mat kar. She doesnot remember anything and other reason is she doesnot know dadaji's real wish. She is thinking dadaji wanted Divya as Sid's bride, she doesnot know that Sid was about to stop the marriage but its Nivi who sacrificed and married Viren to make Sid go to the mandap. See when she comes to know all these, the day is not very far when earth beneath her foot just slips away.
Bin maa khi bacchi ka itna galat istamal and she never ever showered any love to Nivi from the beginning. It will be slap on her face when Divya after coming to know the truth will never talk to her mom.

Milee I am eagerly waiting for a day when Golam and whole family comes to know about Dadaji's real wish and especially the fact that Sid was trying to stop a wedding and that was the reason for Nivren to get married. Before I didn't wanted Dadaji's wish to be revealed but now to get CC and Golam punished for their deeds, I want everyone to know what happened. I wish that now CTs start showing goodness winning in this show, it's a high time now. I really want PB to blast her mom when she comes to know about her involvement in whatever happened before wedding. I really hate Golam now a days more than psycho witch because Nivi did so much good for Golam and still she is trying to ruin her life, I don't even have word to describe how sick that make me feel.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014VarshaLuvsArjun..Sakeena..NiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index