wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakeenaLuvEK-KM

Originally posted by wadi..doll

Originally posted by wadi..doll

hello every1 asma di .anisha di faizu,moni di and sakina dii , ilove you analysisits soooo good cant stop my self from readin it .sana am really happy for you you are a goldie soon you ll be if dazzler . love you all aap krazy 5 bohot achchey hai ,ilove your post its sooooo damn good cant stop my self from reading it ..its soo nice asma di aap log itney barey kinnu ke fan hai mein bhi itni krazy hoon kinnnu ke liye i love him even in my dream is kinnnu my sis and them call me crazy whenever my sis and then teases me about sum1 i tell them tease me about kinnu (viren) and whenever iam vex they know how to make me smile by saying kinnu i am a very big kinnu fan jus like you all ilove him i loved your analysis keep posting love you krazy 5 . me the sixth krazy one.... love you all
Oh wawo u R so sweet and krazy ,Love u sweetie .Ur name iz kalsum !?

yeh my name is kulsum and yours is sakeena

sacha a sweet name kulsum....Embarrassed

yup i'm sakeena...u c our hot kinshu with RED HOT sherwaniii..Ahhh EmbarrassedHeart

hey sakeena ...thankz i kinshu loooks hot in anything he wear hes the best

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sakeena..

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by starz4me

Hello Sakeena................how r u sweets ??

And u r right...............Divya......the cry baby.

HL n CC..............always ready to fight.............someone....please give them a dumbbell...........so that they can hit each other hard enuff........ke bolti band ho jaaye.

And last but not the least...........Mr.Attitude..........is day by day......becoming Mr-Perfect-in-everything...................n i'm loving this Viren.

Hiiiiiii januuuuuuuu How r u ..me super ok ...Embarrassed

yaa ..but i loooooooove My Mr.Attitude More than anything ....
sakeena............wow...........the siggy says all.........WinkLOLLOLLOL

Edited by starz4me - 11 March 2011 at 10:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sakeena..

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

@Ketty, How are you? oh Baseball bat will be better to knock some sense into Divya. You know Ketty I want Pratap & Naintara dadi give Hema left, right, center everywhere. I am so damn fuming today, she is completely destroying her daughter's life.
Arey yaar, I can understand CC hating Nivi and doing all those things with her because she is Keshav's daughter but what's with Hema, she is hell bent on spoling Nivi's life. She is your neice you psycho witch. Ok now we need to name her too, I got it how about Golam because for Hema is her PRECIOUSLOL
Exactly Milee I just don't understand what's wrong with HL at all, Because of Nivi only her daughter in that house and she is not worried that one day when the truth comes out what will happen to her and her daughter, rather than concentrating on how to make her daughters life better she is concentrating on how make Nivi's life worse. Golam is perfect for HL, Divya is her PRECIOUS no doubt about that. LOL I so want PT to once over hear HL when she is bad mouthing Nivi. I think She should be more worried now that Nivi is leaving Viren, she should be worried that Sid might leave Divya now and even with wrong intention try to bring Nivren together. Divya is very much like her mom yaar, her goodness just lasted for couple of days and now she is back to her normal selfish self. Stupid girl. PB is so perfect for her. I have to start using it again. Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Butifuleyesdiyaloveskinny

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

@Sofna, a big hello to you. Its been a while I spoke to you dear. How are you? Hey remember when we were talking last time before I made a disappearance, we wanted Viren to pursue his WifeWink and we also knew that it will be different and more mature this time. Oh God I am waiting so impatiently.
Just their touch,their eye lock, their smile can make us go gaga over them and mind you there is no sensuality in it yet but when it comes to the real romance and sensuality I don't know what will happen to all of us.
Milee Shocked ...Loooooong time...LOL.......Hug

True..we did..neither can i wait....Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Butifuleyes

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

Hey Sofna.............how r u ??

I dont know about others...........but i surely wish Viren to pursue his own wife........in a way that lovers do............or a guy who is crazy about a girl does.

That'll be one treat to watch.

Sonal.....if they dnt go with this track the serial will becom  Dead.....Cz i hav no idea wat n y they r shwing all this inbetween....LOLLOL.....But i want Viren to pursue her passionately this time...Blushing....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4mediyaloveskinny

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4memilee1014wadi..doll

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4memilee1014VarshaLuvsArjunButifuleyesvids08VirMan_ArShianjubalawadi..dolldiyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged

This PT..

PT Beating Hl...

Now CC Ki hal sab kuch jane k bad...

Divya edher ki bat udher...

Oh Sakeena u cxompletely cracked me up, I just cant stop laughing,  Its really too good,  What u have showed I really hope it does happen,  PT slapping HL wow, what an episode it will be,  Just love to see it,  and CC and DD wow what a treatment they get, Excellent post,

Thanks Sakeena o make me laugh so much,  Really love u my dearSmile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sap_sVarshaLuvsArjunstarz4megmann2010wadi..doll..Sakeena..NiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index