Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: varshakrishnan

yaaa really i told this to my mother that i want to slap her 😡😡😡 she is so irritating

Nivi is so samskari that she will never do anything like that,  But yes someone else can do this slapping business,  may be Sidharth, Viren, DS or YD, they deserve a very hard hand, jo din mein chand taare deekha de.
Ashly hope u enjoyin with Ur in -Lawz😳@Raj thank u so much for the lovely Updatz hug ..But sacha HB precap :(
dyhardfan thumbnail
Hey everyone thanks for the update raj. Diya di I'm also hating DD,HL and CC. I'm so upset don't want nivi and viren to separate. How long must we wait to see our favorite couple together. Hating this track.Edited by dyhardfan - 13 years ago
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Originally posted by: dyhardfan

Hey everyone thanks for the update raj. Diya di I'm also hating DD,HL and CC. I'm so upset don't want nivi and viren to separate. How long must we wait to see our favorite couple together. Hating this track.

Absolutely agree with u Dear, I am also craving to see our favorite Jodi together, Why are the CTs doing this to us,  why r they troubling us so much,  We want our Jodi please, 
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niviren

Seeing the precap I felt so sad. Why is Nivi doing this. Why is she leaving Viren. I hope Viren stops her. Or is the SBS new true? 😭😭😭

Actually if u see the SBS segment, NT dadi and KS looked kind of sad . Y would they be sad if she has only come home as per rituals. I think that scene would be 1-2 days after she returns to Sharma house..

I am assuming Viren opens up to everyone but Nivi. That might be out of guilt coz he was the reason for lot of her pains during MP track... And then CC, HL jaise log to hai hi to taunt her that she is the reason for their and DD unhappiness, hence she decides to leave. God knows i cant think of any other reason...

I dont mind a short seperation for them to realise their feelings for each other in a better way...
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx sakeena dear.. But my mind is stuck here 😊..
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

Actually if u see the SBS segment, NT dadi and KS looked kind of sad . Y would they be sad if she has only come home as per rituals. I think that scene would be 1-2 days after she returns to Sharma house..

I am assuming Viren opens up to everyone but Nivi. That might be out of guilt coz he was the reason for lot of her pains during MP track... And then CC, HL jaise log to hai hi to taunt her that she is the reason for their and DD unhappiness, hence she decides to leave. God knows i cant think of any other reason...

I dont mind a short seperation for them to realise their feelings for each other in a better way...

I agree with u Sneha, this could be the only reason,
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Regarding the Precap, some positive thinking.

CT's usually don't show everything in the precap.

Nivi is looking at Viren's photo. She says hum kyu mile and them hamara saath yahi tak tha.

Well like always we are still missing the gaps in her thought process.

Gaps can be - hum kyu mile, Kyu mein tumse itna oyaar karne lagi, kyat tum mujhse pyaar kate ho, mujhe dekhna hai kya hamara saath yahi tak tha, mein kal jail jaongi, kyat tum mujhse rokoge.

So we have to wait and watch. She may be doing it to see if Viren loves her.

Hoping hard that Viren stops Nivi.

Edited by niviren - 13 years ago
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendforall

Absolutely agree with u Dear, I am also craving to see our favorite Jodi together, Why are the CTs doing this to us,  why r they troubling us so much,  We want our Jodi please, 

yes Diya we all really want 2 c our Nivren together y CTs r doing all dis hate dis track ðŸ˜¡NivRen separation ðŸ˜­poor NivRen😭
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Yes Raj u r right, hope Viren stops her,  And if he does not stop her am sure she will be very  hurt, I hope something Good happens,  and we get back our Magical Jodi