Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Sana and Ashly. All credit goes to Nivren and all girls over here, I love talking to you all. I have never posted a single comment outside this forum. 
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ashred12

sana..lovely analysis....

funny evil expression of cc n hl = funevil...😊
u too saw dat cute smile???? it was soo sooo cute na...n d smile he gave for sid at BT too...
after a long time we got a smiling viren...i was getting irritated with his gloomy face...

hi ashly dear........ we have to send HL and CC to mars....😆..and did u notice JW is missing in BT scene...i think he return back to his alien wife.....Smile.....and viren is so cute while smiling....after a long time we got a smiling nivren......me too getting irritated with his gloomy face...and he has lot of dialogues today...i think he repaired his speaking switch..now it is working well....😃
preethi Makeup-Deewani CC nice one i love it and u c her big Mirror🤣
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ooops sorry keety fr not wishing u i didn't see u became an if-dazzler

😳😳😳😳😳😳CONGRATZZZZZZ KEETY DEAR😳😳😳😳😳😳
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sakeenaLuvEK-KM

preethi Makeup-Deewani CC nice one i love it and u c her big Mirror🤣

sakeena choose any one smiley fr Makeup-Deewani CC

or 

Edited by doot - 13 years ago
gmann2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana4kinha

hi ashly dear........ we have to send HL and CC to mars....😆..and did u notice JW is missing in BT scene...i think he return back to his alien wife.....😊.....and viren is so cute while smiling....after a long time we got a smiling nivren......me too getting irritated with his gloomy face...and he has lot of dialogues today...i think he repaired his speaking switch..now it is working well....😃

Sana JW only is there now just to perform puja with CC and then he goes back to god knows where. I was sick and tired of Viren's puppy face too, good to see some change in his expressions and very happy that he found his voice again, I was starting to believe Shanthi that doctor turned his speaking ability switch off. 
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Btw girls i missed my nandu today...without seeing my chand i can't sleep well..so going to watch some nandu scenes.....😃....
gmann2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: doot

ooops sorry keety fr not wishing u i didn't see u became an if-dazzler

😳CONGRATZZZZZZ KEETY DEAR😳

Thanks Preethi, you don't need to apologies. I didn't notice myself until Asma congratulated me. ðŸ˜†
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Ashly thanks for update and today's episode was mindblowing aaj Viren ne sabko khush kar diya including his mother. When Viren sat with family even chanchal was happy I just hope she understand Nivi's value.
VarshaLuvsArjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana4kinha

Btw girls i missed my nandu today...without seeing my chand i can't sleep well..so going to watch some nandu scenes.....😃....

he he liked it