Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Zee - I skipped watching their parts but Jo asked me to watch them. I just managed seeing their bits too. I agree, they were not as bad as always And I totally give credit to Romeo, manisha, Nitya and Don. 
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am contemplating on whether I should make myself a cup of tea now or not πŸ€”
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Manisha's expression during the don scene were hilarious......🀣🀣
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Grrrrrrr, the SP is acting weird, I don't know why it's not working 😑

@All: Didn't u people noticed that the CVs r trying their hard to make AA look like Maaneet? As with their fight, u, no u, etc....... They can't understand that at first hand they lack full on chemistry, Arjun is good, but Annie can't act, emotions to door ke baat hai.......

-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Zee....... This BBB track is working for a change...Romeo and manisha are handling most of the scenes....AA tend to blend in the background.....CV's did something right to fix it
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
😑😑😑😑😑😑
🀒🀒🀒
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
❀️
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You know the drill;  I write, you read. Now get to it!

Today's episode was a hilarious for obvious and not so obvious reasons.🀣🀣🀣 It had the perfect balance of drama, humor and idiocy to make the viewers laugh their behinds off. πŸ‘πŸΌToo bad it's not easy losing those unwanted pounds that have taken residence on my behind over the past year. 🀣🀣 Anyway, thanks for trying πŸ˜³πŸ€£πŸ€£

Divine Pairing and the Devil in the making: Geet and Dev was the epitome of a sticky situation🀣🀣. He can't even look at her face, at least not directly. She is indifferent to him, which has to hurt Dev more than having her hate his sorry self.  Maan was glaring at Dev, if only looks could kill. Nonetheless, Dev has to have two olive sized (especial nod to Geetu and her choice of fruit)🀣🀣🀣 holes in the back of his head from all the glaring.😡 Of course Dev scurries off the second he sees Maan in the kitchen. 🀣 Was he really trying to get water? I guess we will never know. Geet explained where an explanation was not warranted, but I guess she was trying to avoid an ugly situation with her short tempered hubby.  I liked the baby talk and Geet telling him to chill unless he wants the baby to be a little DD. Poor Maan was left all confused. Aww Maany poo πŸ€—πŸ€£

AA and the Junior Bhai: Whether intentional or not AA scenes today were hilarious. Junior Bhai along with his white suit, gigantic sun glasses, lopsided grin and the questionable evil laugh, where a treat to watch. Truth be told, I'd rather watch AA in idiotic funny scenes, than romantic ones with eye-locks and that terrible music in the background. I'm picking my poison here; Nitrous oxide poisoning over the slow torturous death of AA romance any day.  That way, at least I'll have a good time up until I pass out. Hi5 🀣

Big Papa Khurana: So this elusive Mr. Khurana was serious and hence the MSK is a big meanie too.  ❓ So what the hell happened to Dev? 🀣🀣🀣The whole scene was very cute and endearing. Maan looks like a little kid sitting next to his dadi. Moi liked it, made me want to melt like a moti mombati too😳🀣

Joker and his melting moti-mombati:  Had me rolling for while there. Maan has to practice smiling in front of the mirror, or was he just checking himself out in the mirror?😳  We all know how much he loves himself. 🀣🀣🀣 Maan's mood swings were hilarious.  GC was awesome in that scene. Geet called him a joker and got away with it. Love does wonders doesn't it? 😍 🀣And Maan continues his moti jokes on Geet. I love it! Couples who can't make fun of themselves and each other are just weird and boring. πŸ₯± HAAN 🀣

Breakfast table: Maan finally is adamant about his Gith not working at home. Awesome, now take her back to KC. Maan's angry-smiley mood swings continue. Funny scene! GC looked like he was on the verge of LOLing 🀣🀣🀣.  And yeah loved how Maan admitted Dev he made the Kapoor dude reject him.I guess this means Dev the tard Khurana will end up at KC. Why can't he join the AA and the wedding planners, he'll be the perfect watchman 🀣

PS: Maan's constant grinning was very funny. It was unique and well executed. But, gotta warn you CVs, it was funny and it clicked but don't pile on it. It'll lose its charm. Be creative; come up with other hilarious scenes. I know you can do it! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

PPS: Here is a moti-mombati to shed light to your creativity. See the hearts? That's because I luuuurve you!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Jyo: What part of NO EMO TALK don't you understand? 😳

@Zee: I demand to you why  you think I did something wrong when I think that  you thinking I did something wrong is wrong! 😳🀣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Marsha:Thenks for the warning and posting the moti-mombatti pictureπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....Awesome analysis😳....I think CVs understood that romance is not working for AA-Track ..so they hv turned it into a comedy circus now and mayb its working to some extentπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Jyo.....I can't figure out your jumbled emotions at all....πŸ˜•

@Marsha... Hi...I don't believe we have met