#Devil's Den#"ME-THI, WOh tha aur MAAN" - Page 18

Posted: 13 years ago
Super fast den. Caught up though.

Now leaving.

Bye all...
Originally posted by adits7

@GEEKU : we have alwaz bn referrin each other lk dt.....

Tannu.......i...nihu.....gou.....Jyots......CACO...Shonna baby all of us hv pet names fr each other......

its frm the time wen DEVILS DEN ws at its peak...

Arey baba...aamhala mahit aahe...mhanun tar aamhi tang khichai kartoπŸ˜†
Originally posted by cacoethes

now i really wonder how is Baby Singh Khurana gonna be like 🀣 since the kids take after their Dad in the family 🀣 a mixture of Maan and Dev 😳 😳 GOD HELP THE REST OF THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WHEN THE BABY IS BORN 🀣🀣🀣

@Red:Especially the girls in case its a baby boyπŸ˜†...because if its a mixed breed..then the baby might suffer from split personality...Din mein baby will act like  monk MSK and Raat ko he will b Kamina Dev😈

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@SHONNA BABY : hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

@JYOTS : dearie u remember we hd chatted abt starone ka promotion strategy durin d world cup...???...

Did I hear Romeo say "Khamoosh" In shatrugha Sinha style....πŸ˜†
Swan
bachhi gussa kyu hoti hai???πŸ€—
do not you know mera phenotype scientist ka hai. so emotional ho ke nahi chalta na. We need to consider all possibilities and keep others in account too. do not forget SA and Australia.

aditi
kal EE pe jo aditi thee woh tum hi thee na??

OMEEGAAD!!

PROTEINS were back!!!
Originally posted by jyoti06

About MSK ka insecurity...I feel it has already startedπŸ€”...He did look insecure when Dev was helping her out with the methi...but when Geet told MSK the whole ramkahaani of why Dev was there in the kitchen,MSK instantly shifted his concern for Geet and the baby...but somewhere its clear that MSK is not too secure with Dev's presense around Geet and this fact will slowly start coming out when Dev's constant interference in thier lives will get to MSK's nerves...

MSK has no self Value ...kabhi Bunty kabhi tailor he is insecure jealous of ne one ....Dev to phir bhi has some connect with Geet Aunty ...................................πŸ˜†
@Tanu: Thanks for the update πŸ€— I didn't know that Maan called Geet a moti-mombatti till I read your update. 🀣🀣 Damn YT is scanning 😑🀣

Why can't they scan during AA scenes? 🀣Edited by MarshP - 13 years ago
Originally posted by cacoethes

now i really wonder how is Baby Singh Khurana gonna be like 🀣 since the kids take after their Dad in the family 🀣 a mixture of Maan and Dev 😳 😳 GOD HELP THE REST OF THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WHEN THE BABY IS BORN 🀣🀣

πŸ€£

I swear... the Female population need to worry for their safety.... thanks to playboy daddys genes.. n the Male population need to worry for their STRAIGHTNess ..thanks to de Tai-Chi shake it Daddy genes πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£