Users

Frequent Posters

Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

@ Jyo, get.ash,caco,bubba,preeti,zee,49erfan,swan,sun,anu n allllll

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

i LOVED ❤️today episode omg MAAN 😳

ppl who works mrng to evng n again journey 4m off 2 home beech mein trafficccccccccc n tension n tired lifes def need this kind of episodes brings laughs n forget all d tensions

but don't repeat this kind of seens daily it may get bored

n kitne bhai hain GHSP
maine itna bhaies koi serial me nahi deka n even in KEKTA serial also where there r so many families r there so many relationships seen in all kekta serials but i never seen itna bhai behan jodies

1.DEV -KAMYA
2.MAAN - ANNIE
3.DEV -ANNIER
4.ARJUN - NT
5.BRIJ - GEET
5.BRIJ - RAJJI
6.GEET - TITTO
7.RAJJI - TITTO
8.Naya namoona (UP) bi bhai hain kisi ka
9. Maanav - i did't remember wo bi kisi ka bhai hain kya?😔

Bhai behana jodies 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

if i missed anyone u ppl can add 2 that list

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ priti

I agree. maan did not seem one bit jealous. and I was expecting all kinds of dialogues  and he went to the crux of tum upar chadhi thi?

So maan did not seem jealous.

@ pallu - i think it is going to go the way you predicted - dadi/maan/geet/yoga/dev following/jealous
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: setfree

Is Geet feeling guilty to take help from Dev? Why is she explaining to Maan...

Aha.. glad u pointed that out... i think so.. but i luvd MSK not asking her anything..that showed that (hopefully) angry young MAaN has grown a lil 😆
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
🤣Edited by swatichowdhury - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Jo, I guess we have different views on this with Dev staying in KM or outhouse!  MSK knows it tortures Geet, so why put her in that situation. He could have rented Dev an apartment na!    I guess the type of person I am, I would not allow this to happen with me! 😭😭😭
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

From what i read, except that Maan thinks Geet might feel bad, I don;t think Maan is feeling one bit insecure that Dev is around Geet. Devils who watched the show, do u guys agree?

well maan was observing the situation of geet and dev she was standing there telling this one this one and dev was searching and later he just reacted on one thing that geet was trying to get on the tool and she could have get hurt and reacted and started scolding her.as for now it don't look insecurity but the way maan is taking geets daily joke on him how he is always angry and baby will be also same type and he can't find baby's single name himself this small small things he might feel he is really not good father type
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 49erFan

@ Jo, I guess we have different views on this with Dev staying in KM or outhouse!  MSK knows it tortures Geet, so why put her in that situation. He could have rented Dev an apartment na!    I guess the type of person I am, I would not allow this to happen with me! 😭😭😭

Geets i dun think that its about MSK thinking that Devs presence will torture Geet.. coz as Dadi had pointed out ...Geet too mite be believing that Dev saving her suhaag is the most imp. thing..n for her.. her baby n Maan are before all even she herself...!! Thats precisely the reason why she was explaining herself to MSK coz she was worried that he mite get annoyed or unhappy on seeing Dev n Geet in same frame...😳
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Pallu....you are dill is singing this song

Tadap tadap ke iss dill se aah nikalthi rahi....mukhko saja di pyar ki aisa kya gunah kiya....jyo luth gaye ha lut gaye ha lut gaye hum teri mohabbat mein..

Zee is NOT giving you ANY BHAV🤣🤣🤣🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
They look so divine😍

Geet was all romantic today saying how she wants to melt like a mombatti in his arms😳 and MSK like a dimwit does kachra of the romantic moment calling her moti-mombatti😡😆😆