India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

What a joke?

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged

Aai was the one who begged Sonakshi to take the case back as Krushna is alive and today when Sonakshi told the court that Krushna is alive, Aai lied saying Sona is crazy and Krushna is not alive.

Sona had forgiven Krushna the other day and today she has decided that he needs to be punished?

Is Krushna somekind oi a living bhoot that can show up anywhere he pleases (court, temple, hospital as a doc) etc etc and not get caught

what an amateurish writing!

Edited by suresh555 - 09 March 2011 at 8:27am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

asharanidhingraushakiran patelMulan08Shas3OmaRamdass..Gurti-Kash..omshreejaanukinara17

Mulan08 Senior Member
Mulan08
Mulan08

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
I guess some school kid is in charge of the creative department! That is why such bizarre bursts of creativity...Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelanjalianjalirouble_loverShas3

sweetjatti01 Groupbie
sweetjatti01
sweetjatti01

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
u knw dis story is tkin no where?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelanjalianjaliShas3

LOVE_DOSTI Goldie
LOVE_DOSTI
LOVE_DOSTI

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
complete CRAP! 
end the SHOW.. or change the STORY

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelShas3..Gurti-Kash..

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
You know, it's scary to know that these things can happen in India. A fugitive psycho on the run having access to where ever he wants to go and do whatever he wants to people without being caught.

I wonder how many fans will this show loose before this crazyness is over? Krushna disguised as a doc trying to kill a high profile patient like Dr Kalyani and that too after Nandini has already told the clan that Kalyani is in the hospital in the first place after being attacked by Krushna. I'd think they would have a security around her/

I have see other good shows go to dogs after a great start but this one takes the cake

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelShas3

rsinging Groupbie
rsinging
rsinging

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suresh555

Aai was the one who begged Sonakshi to take the case back as Krushna is alive and today when Sonakshi told the court that Krushna is alive, Aai lied saying Sona is crazy and Krushna is not alive.

Sona had forgiven Krushna the other day and today she has decided that he needs to be punished?

Is Krushna somekind oi a living bhoot that can show up anywhere he pleases (court, temple, hospital as a doc) etc etc and not get caught

I think Aayi and Krishan played on Sonakshi not being completely sane.  They knew she would go to court as would Nandini knowing Krishna is alive.  THis was to make Sonakshi look crazy and Nandini a liar to protect Krishna from being arrested or even sought after.  I agree with the story line being ridiculous.  Also, they all carry cel;l phones, why not snap a picture of Krishan and move forward.  It becomes irritating to watch.  The behavior of the lawyer in court is also a joke.  It makes a mockery of the whole indian system, i am not in India but am pretty sure lawyers do not get to scream and shout and make jokes and interrupt one another.  I understand this is a show, but they need to have some reality when it comes to portraying things like rape and the jsutice system.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelsuresh555

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rsinging

I think Aayi and Krishan played on Sonakshi not being completely sane.  They knew she would go to court as would Nandini knowing Krishna is alive.  THis was to make Sonakshi look crazy and Nandini a liar to protect Krishna from being arrested or even sought after.  I agree with the story line being ridiculous.  Also, they all carry cel;l phones, why not snap a picture of Krishan and move forward.  It becomes irritating to watch.  The behavior of the lawyer in court is also a joke.  It makes a mockery of the whole indian system, i am not in India but am pretty sure lawyers do not get to scream and shout and make jokes and interrupt one another.  I understand this is a show, but they need to have some reality when it comes to portraying things like rape and the jsutice system.

They are making a mockery of India and how things happen over there

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patel

shalurulez Senior Member
shalurulez
shalurulez

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
No nO!!!! u got it all rong...i shall xplain!!!!!

Aai was the one who begged Sonakshi to take the case back as Krushna is alive and today when Sonakshi told the court that Krushna is alive, Aai lied saying Sona is crazy and Krushna is not alive. - She dint ask sona to tell every1 krushna is alive....She told her to take the case back in a nice way,not bringin krushna in the scene....coz eventually,if Prem is jailed,krushna can not cum bk as the poilce would arrest him!! wereas, if prem is left, krushna can cum bak....coz ders been no case at all....(but tis is also bizzaree coz the case has alredy strtd n its not really possible to leave a murder outTongue)But its more logical frm wat all hve interpreted! Wink

Sona hadnt really forgive krushna......dey dint show hw she reacted! n even if she tells krushna on his face tht she hasnt forgiven him,do u really think krusna wuld spare her?? n let her cum to the court??? It ws sorta a plan! Smile

Is Krushna somekind oi a living bhoot that can show up anywhere he pleases (court, temple, hospital as a doc) etc etc and not get caught- This is absolutey TRUE toughLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index