Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Divya: worse than HL, CC and YD (Page 6)

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Anju, none of the evil people have paid fr their sins yet in this show, I'm losing my patience with CTs. Pata nahin, kab hamari baat sunenge.Along with Nivi, we too are victims of evil, manipulation now.

I think Vidya..........CC n HL got thier partial punishment.....when Viren married Nivi.........the same Nivi......HL was trying to seperate from Sid........n CC from Soods....n Viren.

But what happened.......HL ka chyn chala gaya.....when Nivi became a Sood bahu..........now her mind is bechara over-working......to think of plans to get rid of her.

Similarly.........CC nver wanted Keshav's daughter in Sood house.......but ussi ke bete ne Nivi ko ghar laaya.........n now her mind is also working extra hours to plan something to throw her out of the house.

Toh shuruaat hi unki achchi nahi hui.........after all these efforts......they are still facing the same problem.........Nivedita.

But yes....even i'll be waiting for the day.....jab unka kiya unhi ke saamne aayega........i want Divya to loose something big time......coz atleast that will have its affect on HL.......ek teer se do nishaane.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

peacefulblossomButifuleyesvids08Omshanti1111

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Even I want Divya to lose big time so that she gets jhatka in her life ...She does not know the importance of her sister and that jhatka will wake her up from her deep slumber...Jab kuch khone ka ahesaas hoga tabhi Divya ke hosh thikane lagenge...Right now she is taking Nivi and Sid for granted..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4mevids08

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

actually, its because of women like Divya and HL, that families break.Confused

I was wondering, what if HL was a good lady and everbody of the Sharmas lived together! Smile

Indeed.

Yup if HL was kind hearted Sharmas would be a family to look upon and admire.

I was wondering how Hl and Pratap got together?
Confused

Pratap is not bad, but I would still blame him for everything, as because of his weak personality and weakness, that HL could play such tricks.

Similarly, I feel if JW had a better wife, there were chances that he could be stopped when he schemed to set fire in the factory and which killed Bhuban. Either JW would not have turned such dangerous, or even if he was involved in crimes, at least he could be restricted.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

Pratap is not bad, but I would still blame him for everything, as because of his weak personality and weakness, that HL could play such tricks.

Similarly, I feel if JW had a better wife, there were chances that he could be stopped when he schemed to set fire in the factory and which killed Bhuban. Either JW would not have turned such dangerous, or even if he was involved in crimes, at least he could be restricted.

I am not saying that Pratap is innocent...he might regret everything now...but without him HL would not have got where she is now.

And I agree about JW and CC.

I was just wondering was Pratap and HL a love marriage?

I dont see how dadi would choose a girl like HL for her son Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ButifuleyesOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

I am not saying that Pratap is innocent...he might regret everything now...but without him HL would not have got where she is now.

And I agree about JW and CC.

I was just wondering was Pratap and HL a love marriage?

I dont see how dadi would choose a girl like HL for her son Confused
our elders say, unless you stay as a family for sometime, noone can make out the character of a personLOL. Who knew what character HL would showLOL?
anyways, nothing was shown as to how they got married.

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

our elders say, unless you stay as a family for sometime, noone can make out the character of a personLOL. Who knew what character HL would showLOL?

Thats true actually. 

You never know a person until you live with that person.

I guess it doesnt matter....he's stuck with her LOL 

I wonder what HL found attractive in Pratap LOL...must be his well paid job and education.... dont see her going to Keshav

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

Thats true actually. 

You never know a person until you live with that person.

I guess it doesnt matter....he's stuck with her LOL 

I wonder what HL found attractive in Pratap LOL...must be his well paid job and education.... dont see her going to Keshav

HL could make out, she could easily manipulate Pratap, thats the reason she married him...LOL...some days back there used to be a promo of some show...where the panditji was being asked to find a "Ram like character" for the girl's marriage.... the girl after hearing about "Ram" told Panditji " please search a Ramu for me, not a Ram"...a Ramu who will dance as per my tunes"..LOL

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
@ Bani

I agree HL would have loved that weakness of him.

I wonder if thats why she choice Sid for Divya....knowing he would do anytihng for his family? And when Divya gets him in her trap hes a goner..

LOL that advert is hilarious LOL

Go to top