Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Divya: worse than HL, CC and YD (Page 2)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

in this show, a new standard is created...the more insensitive one is, the more rewards she receives...LOL

ROFL

The creators have actually used their creativity to give us a new message LOLWink

Looks like JW is back too LOL Now that his son is better...

I actually liked how they sent the message the God is forgiving and a small mistake like Nivi mistakenly broke her fast Smile will not go into the bad books Smile Atleast that was done properly...

Actually wanted Divyas fast to break LOL....Ooo man that lady's character is turning me evil LOL
Intentions matter the most! Nivedita, if her fast was broken mistakenly also, will not bear anything bad, as her intentions are noble. I do not know what happened in the show today. Divya's fast, whether it broke or not, and if Nivedita's fast is broken, Divya can never parallel herself as a good wife to Sid, as Nivi is proving herself for Viren. The funniest part is Nivedita entered this wedlock without loving Viren and also without any preparation, but stood firm to her responsibilities as a wife and daughter-in-law and Divya who claimed to be so much in love with Sid and had all time preparing for her marriage, I dont have words to describe her as a wife or bahu..LOL

CCBM started with two leads: Neha and Abhishek. Kinshuk Mahajan was brought in to give a boost to Neha Sargam's character, I hope creatives had brought in an established actress to give a boost to Abhishek Tiwari's character. Characterwise or actingwise, Divya is not a good choice. Abhishek also is a weak actor, so to boost the jodi, his counter-actress needed to be a strong one, plus characterwise comparable to Sid's modesty.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007shana_83peacefulblossomsupriashelly_nair

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

I'm just fed up of Divya getting everything without lifting a finger. So many things have happened to Nivi. She has never sat down with her as an elder sister and comforted her. Why should I be happy at her happiness!
 There's just one solace that she is out of Nivi's hair.Anju, none of the evil people have paid fr their sins yet in this show, I'm losing my patience with CTs. Pata nahin, kab hamari baat sunenge.Along with Nivi, we too are victims of evil, manipulation now.

Vidya, that will be the next track wherein for months we will see all the evil people or who ever manipulated situations will get big-time for their deeds... Creatives have to show that lives cannot be ruled by evilness and manipulations....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007shana_83Shayafanvids08gmann2010xaviaraSuchi-

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Intentions matter the most! Nivedita, if her fast was broken mistakenly also, will not bear anything bad, as her intentions are noble. I do not know what happened in the show today. Divya's fast, whether it broke or not, and if Nivedita's fast is broken, Divya can never parallel herself as a good wife to Sid, as Nivi is proving herself for Viren. The funniest part is Nivedita entered this wedlock without loving Viren and also without any preparation, but stood firm to her responsibilities as a wife and daughter-in-law and Divya who claimed to be so much in love with Sid and had all time preparing for her marriage, I dont have words to describe her as a wife or bahu..LOL

CCBM started with two leads: Neha and Abhishek. Kinshuk Mahajan was brought in to give a boost to Neha Sargam's character, I hope creatives had brought in an established actress to give a boost to Abhishek Tiwari's character. Characterwise or actingwise, Divya is not a good choice. Abhishek also is a weak actor, so to boost the jodi, his counter-actress needed to be a strong one, plus characterwise comparable to Sid's modesty.

Totally I agree intention are what matter the most... 

LOL I dont even want to think about Divya anymore....she annoys me... Wife....what has she done to show shes a good wife? Confused Some random comments....and never followed it up? 
Bahu.....LOL.........
Even sister.....ROFL
Daughter....Confused
Anything?.....Dead

Unless Divya dies or something...I think its highly unlikely CV are going to do anything with her...shes blind to everything/everyone else apart from her needs....

I guess we could always hope?...

I no longer watch the full episode just skip through it...I guess to finish what I started....and spend so much time analysising... dont think that will last long...

Edited by peacefulblossom - 09 March 2011 at 11:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83shelly_nairOmshanti1111

peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
The question is will VD ever realise that Divya is not right for Sid?

I know she values marriage etc and wants her sons marriage to work out....

But come on everyone please dont dance around Divya.....

Someone tell her shes selfish....or something...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

supriashana_83shelly_nairOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
@bahar

I think creatives will just force us to believe that Divya is a good character. Some tears about how she was mistreated and how she was brought up by a mother like HL, would be sufficient to garner sympathy. Till HL was working towards Divya's "Sid-possessing mission", Divya was totally ignorant to HL deeds and even agreed to whatever HL was saying ( example: calling Nivedita, Yash, Dadi fro engagement or Keshav in the hospital, numerous examples like this). I remember the way, she had asked Nivedita "why would Sid gift u a cell phone?".
Her character is a totally gone case, no one of the viewers cares about her. It will be a pain to even see her character repentingROFL..may be the viewers will write to creatives then "we prefer to forgive Divya's mistakes to seeing Divya's repentence and her getting screenspace". People would not like to waste time on her character, whether laughing or crying.ROFL

shana_83peacefulblossomshelly_nair

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

The question is will VD ever realise that Divya is not right for Sid?

I know she values marriage etc and wants her sons marriage to work out....

But come on everyone please dont dance around Divya.....

Someone tell her shes selfish....or something...

I always hear this word "marriage is a sacred institution". Marriage is indeed sacred, and should be worked upon whether in happy or sad moments. Like how Nivedita is working on Viren, with just a ray of hope, that Viren would get ok someday. But is marriage considered sacredby women like Divya? or just a way to achieve their wishes. They just use marriage as a means to possess their men and enjoy a high status in a high society.

Marriage is a heart felt bond and it depends on both people to carry it forward. Marriage also means, when one partner falters, the other should stand firm to tide over unfavourable situation. Its not only about marriage, but any relationship. I know of a couple in our neighbourhood, who could not get married, because of family issues. Both never married any other person.. They must be in their late 60s with all grey hair and people almostswear in the name of their love.Smile

shana_83peacefulblossomsupriashelly_nair

peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Sid wake up and stop romancing that wife of yours Dead

HL....maybe is the answer?

HL....feels the abandonment from her children...Divya in her own world...and her son too busy to care with his new life (dont know much about HL sons personality havent seen him) 

Then she feels that what she did to Pratap...was wrong...

She regrets...

The teaches her daughter a lesson?

Anything!!! ANYONE!! Dead

shana_83Butifuleyesshelly_nairOmshanti1111

peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

@bahar

I think creatives will just force us to believe that Divya is a good character. Some tears about how she was mistreated and how she was brought up by a mother like HL, would be sufficient to garner sympathy. Till HL was working towards Divya's "Sid-possessing mission", Divya was totally ignorant to HL deeds and even agreed to whatever HL was saying ( example: calling Nivedita, Yash, Dadi fro engagement or Keshav in the hospital, numerous examples like this). I remember the way, she had asked Nivedita "why would Sid gift u a cell phone?".
Her character is a totally gone case, no one of the viewers cares about her. It will be a pain to even see her character repentingROFL..may be the viewers will write to creatives then "we prefer to forgive Divya's mistakes to seeing Divya's repentence and her getting screenspace". People would not like to waste time on her character, whether laughing or crying.ROFL

Sorry Bani  was too busy trying to get rid of Divya to see your post LOL

ROFL

I think I would be one of them...

But I do want to see some pain to her Ermm...but dont want the screen space LOL

I cant believe Divya is a good character.... 

shana_83shelly_nairOmshanti1111

Go to top