Divya: worse than HL, CC and YD - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Intentions matter the most! Nivedita, if her fast was broken mistakenly also, will not bear anything bad, as her intentions are noble. I do not know what happened in the show today. Divya's fast, whether it broke or not, and if Nivedita's fast is broken, Divya can never parallel herself as a good wife to Sid, as Nivi is proving herself for Viren. The funniest part is Nivedita entered this wedlock without loving Viren and also without any preparation, but stood firm to her responsibilities as a wife and daughter-in-law and Divya who claimed to be so much in love with Sid and had all time preparing for her marriage, I dont have words to describe her as a wife or bahu..πŸ˜†

CCBM started with two leads: Neha and Abhishek. Kinshuk Mahajan was brought in to give a boost to Neha Sargam's character, I hope creatives had brought in an established actress to give a boost to Abhishek Tiwari's character. Characterwise or actingwise, Divya is not a good choice. Abhishek also is a weak actor, so to boost the jodi, his counter-actress needed to be a strong one, plus characterwise comparable to Sid's modesty.

Totally I agree intention are what matter the most... 

πŸ˜† I dont even want to think about Divya anymore....she annoys me... Wife....what has she done to show shes a good wife? πŸ˜• Some random comments....and never followed it up? 
Bahu.....πŸ˜†.........
Even sister.....🀣
Daughter....πŸ˜•
Anything?.....🀒

Unless Divya dies or something...I think its highly unlikely CV are going to do anything with her...shes blind to everything/everyone else apart from her needs....

I guess we could always hope?...

I no longer watch the full episode just skip through it...I guess to finish what I started....and spend so much time analysising... dont think that will last long...
Edited by peacefulblossom - 13 years ago
The question is will VD ever realise that Divya is not right for Sid?

I know she values marriage etc and wants her sons marriage to work out....

But come on everyone please dont dance around Divya.....

Someone tell her shes selfish....or something...
@bahar

I think creatives will just force us to believe that Divya is a good character. Some tears about how she was mistreated and how she was brought up by a mother like HL, would be sufficient to garner sympathy. Till HL was working towards Divya's "Sid-possessing mission", Divya was totally ignorant to HL deeds and even agreed to whatever HL was saying ( example: calling Nivedita, Yash, Dadi fro engagement or Keshav in the hospital, numerous examples like this). I remember the way, she had asked Nivedita "why would Sid gift u a cell phone?".
Her character is a totally gone case, no one of the viewers cares about her. It will be a pain to even see her character repenting🀣..may be the viewers will write to creatives then "we prefer to forgive Divya's mistakes to seeing Divya's repentence and her getting screenspace". People would not like to waste time on her character, whether laughing or crying.🀣
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

The question is will VD ever realise that Divya is not right for Sid?

I know she values marriage etc and wants her sons marriage to work out....

But come on everyone please dont dance around Divya.....

Someone tell her shes selfish....or something...

I always hear this word "marriage is a sacred institution". Marriage is indeed sacred, and should be worked upon whether in happy or sad moments. Like how Nivedita is working on Viren, with just a ray of hope, that Viren would get ok someday. But is marriage considered sacredby women like Divya? or just a way to achieve their wishes. They just use marriage as a means to possess their men and enjoy a high status in a high society.

Marriage is a heart felt bond and it depends on both people to carry it forward. Marriage also means, when one partner falters, the other should stand firm to tide over unfavourable situation. Its not only about marriage, but any relationship. I know of a couple in our neighbourhood, who could not get married, because of family issues. Both never married any other person.. They must be in their late 60s with all grey hair and people almostswear in the name of their love.😊

Sid wake up and stop romancing that wife of yours πŸ€’

HL....maybe is the answer?

HL....feels the abandonment from her children...Divya in her own world...and her son too busy to care with his new life (dont know much about HL sons personality havent seen him) 

Then she feels that what she did to Pratap...was wrong...

She regrets...

The teaches her daughter a lesson?

Anything!!! ANYONE!! πŸ€’

@bahar

I think creatives will just force us to believe that Divya is a good character. Some tears about how she was mistreated and how she was brought up by a mother like HL, would be sufficient to garner sympathy. Till HL was working towards Divya's "Sid-possessing mission", Divya was totally ignorant to HL deeds and even agreed to whatever HL was saying ( example: calling Nivedita, Yash, Dadi fro engagement or Keshav in the hospital, numerous examples like this). I remember the way, she had asked Nivedita "why would Sid gift u a cell phone?".
Her character is a totally gone case, no one of the viewers cares about her. It will be a pain to even see her character repenting🀣..may be the viewers will write to creatives then "we prefer to forgive Divya's mistakes to seeing Divya's repentence and her getting screenspace". People would not like to waste time on her character, whether laughing or crying.🀣

Sorry Bani  was too busy trying to get rid of Divya to see your post πŸ˜†

🀣

I think I would be one of them...

But I do want to see some pain to her πŸ€”...but dont want the screen space πŸ˜†

I cant believe Divya is a good character.... 

I always hear this word "marriage is a sacred institution". Marriage is indeed sacred, and should be worked upon whether in happy or sad moments. Like how Nivedita is working on Viren, with just a ray of hope, that Viren would get ok someday. But is marriage considered sacredby women like Divya? or just a way to achieve their wishes. They just use marriage as a means to possess their men and enjoy a high status in a high society.

I agree that marriage is sacred....but I also agree that some marriage are not meant to be...and should be terminated for the greater good. And I'm not talking about Nivi's marriage....what she is doing is good....

Divya.....🀒. 

I totally totally hate people marrying someone for status etc.... money...status...title...passport?....arggg These marriages/relationship should not exist...😑

If two people get married to eachother for their selfish reasons etc then good for them they deserve eachother...

But in Sid case...he has sacrificed his love etc to marry Divya for his family....and Divya....for her selfish reasons...what kinda match is that? 

I've seen so many marriage for the wrong reasons (not going to state them too personal for public forum)...and sometimes I just dont trust  marriage anymore....and I have a very strong option of marriage. 

But its nice to see two people doing it for the right reasons...

Marriage is a heart felt bond and it depends on both people to carry it forward. Marriage also means, when one partner falters, the other should stand firm to tide over unfavourable situation. Its not only about marriage, but any relationship. I know of a couple in our neighbourhood, who could not get married, because of family issues. Both never married any other person.. They must be in their late 60s with all grey hair and people almostswear in the name of their love.😊

Totally relationship should be heart felt. And sometimes this is forgotten and marriage/relationships are taken forward for wrong reason....

Thats sweet to see real love like that. When I was volunteering in a hospital I was talking to a 96 year old...and all he could talk about was his late wife....everything about him missed his wife. That was true love...how he talked about their meeting and how they helped eachother etc. HE would go everywhere with the picture of his wife...I'm always touched when I see couples like that...

Your neighbours even though could never be together, share a deep bond that some marriages dont have. Truly admirable! That they stayed true to eachother and true to their own feelings. But also tragic that a love like that could not get the title it deserved. 

Edited by peacefulblossom - 13 years ago
@bahar

I am happy to see Nivedita working so hard to get her marriage straightened. I always had doubts about Nivedita as regards to her treatment to Siddharth and how easily she could hand over him to her sister during the engagement day. Doubt is there and will alwaye be there. Just like Siddharth's character will always have a black spot, as regards to the "fight day", Nivedita's character will always have a black spot for that day of engagement.

Anyways, I am happy what she is doing for Viren and will anticipate she will not hand over Viren to any other girl, if that girl claims to be in love with Viren and gives suicidal threats.

Regarding my neighbour, these things are rare. And u know, why they could not get married? The man was very handsome and the lady was not pretty enough. The man's mother did not want the marriage, so the man neither married a different woman or did he go against his mother. Very strange people! true love does exist.

Once one member had told me here that "going out for midnight dates" does not mean "a woman has intention to marry that man. If that is the case, then every woman should marry every man she dates"
I did not carry forward the discussion, as I felt it was meaningless to enter discussion there.

I hope CCBM could draw a good sketch about a true loving character, who is unbiased and holds his or her head high in his or her decisions and never bows down to wrong people.
we shuld nt waste our time talkin abut a dumb character lik her....... n i hate when she manages to get everythin ... without any hardwork.... lik she is now even gettin sid's love... πŸ˜‘
Divya is a selfish person bothered about her life more than anything else . Not even her own mother,sister or husband and hate when she throws her tantrums around especially on siddarth.