Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

OMG!!!!! NIVREN IS BACK!!!! IM IN LOVE!!

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Day DreamingIm in love!!!! God Viren was soooooooooo damn cute ans sweet today!!! God the way he comforted nivi!!!! The way he told her that- kya tumhara bhagavan yeh choti si bhul maaf nahi kar sakta??? Gosh!!!! I could see the magic... I was sooo happy that after days he talks to Nivi soooo sweetly and comforts her!!! And OMG when he came in the sherwani and told her ki hum mandir ja rahe hai- chalo!!! When NT told that nivi will come, i knew that viren will bring her... OMG IM STILL IN NIVREN DREAMLAND!!!Day DreamingDay Dreaming I cant express my happiness.... I was literally jumping up and down when the background tune played... I just loved the way Viren told nivi ki hum mandir ja rahe hai- which showed that he still considers himself Nivi's husband... His strong words just attarcted Nivi and she didnt even say a word and was ready to go with him...
OMG!!!! Day DreamingI seriously wanna marry some guy like Viren!!! Silly
Ans seriously Kinshuk is getting cuter day by day!!! He looked sooooo cute and hot in the red sherwani!!!! Now i feel it was good that Nivi's vrat was broken!!! Atleast Nivren magic is being shown... There are cute scenes btwn them coz of that...
And oh god the precap... Im sure Viren will get into the mandir..

I dont know why whenever Viren comes onto the screen i literally jump and there is some magic when he is onscreen... Kinshuk u rock!!!!Hug
NIVREN ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSClapTongue
ClapLOVE U GUYS!!!!!!
URE THE BEST COUPLE...
Guys im still dreaming of them...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Guess i'll fail in my exam tom...LOLLOL

Edited by MAYURIKTA - 09 March 2011 at 8:14am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

nsonia95vavaponnu8889NivRen_Luvu4evemygod2010sneha2009Chandani02crivy_softyaruntouchfai_luBz_NehaHCanciemanjusha_92sahujasavera2007aysha1989simran728karthik80teddybear66VarshaLuvsArjunJasleendootruexangel-Atiya-VirMan_ArShiAlphabet26Poojaa_Panjaani07wadi..dollanna44shaaziRahmHafsxaviaraGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..NiViren-Raj

Nikita99 Goldie
Nikita99
Nikita99

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Cant wait to watch it. Someone please upload it fast. Where's Dhruvie?
karthik80 Goldie
karthik80
karthik80

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
exactly such a cute scene after many days.. and yes viren's last dialogue we are going to temple was so cute.. he s not seeking her permission but decided as a husband was so good to see.. at that time i was trying hard not to smile infront of my mother... 

and tomo i just need nivren to enter the temple at a same time while it is worthwatching cc's expression...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharsahujaaruntouchVarshaLuvsArjunwadi..dollGita97NiViren-Raj

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karthik80

exactly such a cute scene after many days.. and yes viren's last dialogue we are going to temple was so cute.. he s not seeking her permission but decided as a husband was so good to see.. at that time i was trying hard not to smile infront of my mother... 

and tomo i just need nivren to enter the temple at a same time while it is worthwatching cc's expression...

Exactly!! I want the CC to understand that Nivi ke vrat thodne se kuch nahi hota hai... Nivi and Viren is a jodi made in Heaven... Viren has loved her since his childhood... I want CC to get that into her mind... I want Viren to tell her, how imp Nivi is for him and she can never separate them, coz even God cant!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharsahujaVarshaLuvsArjunGita97NiViren-Raj

ancie Senior Member
ancie
ancie

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
hi 
 thanks 4 the wondrful news.......i was not able to watch it 2day..........will watch soonTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gita97NiViren-Raj

VarshaLuvsArjun Goldie
VarshaLuvsArjun
VarshaLuvsArjun

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
i am soooooooooooooooooo happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

-Cskluv- IF-Rockerz
-Cskluv-
-Cskluv-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
what a  sooper  dooper  episode  omg when  viren said   hum madir jaa rahey hai aww EmbarrassedEmbarrassed aww......and the precap  wow saw the sweet  viren ...cant wait  for tomorrow... and for the episode  when nivi says im leaving

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaVarshaLuvsArjunNiViren-Raj

karthik80 Goldie
karthik80
karthik80

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
and in the precap,viren said he ll wait for her, eventhough he knows the whole family is there to take care of her...
oh pls ct's let nivi and viren enter mandir as nivren... i dont want viren to come some time after nivi .. 

Edited by karthik80 - 09 March 2011 at 8:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VarshaLuvsArjunNiViren-Raj

Go to top