Gunahon Ka Devta

09 march WU- Arpi Attempts Suicide

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
HIieee GKDians...HugHug

Welcome to today's updatesWink

The scene starts with Arpi taking blessing of the place where Avi stood and telling herself Im lucky person to have husband like you. But with this kalank I cant face you anymoreCryCry I cant support myself. I dont deserve you anymore Plz forgive me. My support was till here only. She cries a lotCry while she takes their wedding picture

The scene slowly shifts to balcony facing outside. Goons are playing there. Arpi tells them to go since Avi is searching them. and goons go. ( Oh no..Dnt goOuch)

Arpi remembers all the momments of her and Avi. CryCryCryShe looks back at Haveli and says Avi to forgive her I promised you Ill stand by you forever and wld be with you but Im leaving . She tells Ammaji to forgive her caz she cldnt care her properly. I cldnt be good daughter in law. She says bahuji to forgive her since she cldnt take all responsibilities of house. She says M sorry for everything.

She says I didnt do anything wrong to anyone but still all this is happening. I got to see this day. I didnt get chance to live peacefully but God, plz let me live peacefully after death.

She stands on the window pane to jump.

Meanwhile Avi is searching her. He goes up.  Before he cldnt come there. Arpi jumps. He watches her falling. and shouts. Everyone comes. Avi franitically goes towards her. and tells goons to arragne car and doc. Even Bj has tears .But Pehelwaan tells Hospital is closedCryCryCry. He tells to get a doc. They take her inside. Avi is almost crying and pleading Arpi to get upCryCry

Doc comes and tells everyone to go outside. He cleans the blood. Everyone are tensed outside. Doc comes and says If her condition remains stable till morning there are chances of her survival. Mama Rai and Simple comes and asks abt Arpi , Bahuji says Doc has told us to wait.

Break

Avi stands in front of Idol of Hanumanji and cries. He says I have worshipped you all the time But wht did you do? Arpi made me person from a stone. If anything happens to her Ill die. I cant live without her at all. He gets down and cries . BJ consoles him and tells If you loose courage wht will happen then. She needs you, You have to be with her now. He says why is he doing this to us? BJ says I dont knw which revenge is he taking. He keeps looking at Idol while BJ takes himCryCryCry

Meanwhile Simple tells Mama Rai while will she commit suicide? Happier days was abt to come now. She must have slipped. Mam Rai tells May be you are right.

BJ tells to herself She did commit suicide but why? Arpi's suicide is connected to RVs secret. She goes to her room and calls PJ to find wwas there anyone who saw her? find out why she fall down.

Break

Goons and nurses came with hospital equipments. Avi is juz standing quietly. Kanno tells him to eat and take rest but Avi refuses. He tells Shell get alright.

Doc comes and says wht we cld do, we did. Now , If she gains concious till morning . There are chances of survival. Anything complex happens do call me. Avi is tensed very much.

End of the Epi.

No Precap.

Sry guys...fr being late.

If I missed anything. Im sorryCryCryCry

One thing. Fab Acting by Ashish Sharma...!!!!!!!!!! Excellent...!!!!!!Clap

Edited by prash_t - 09 March 2011 at 10:54am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirRaviSharmasc19logic65--Lalz--NVBGKYchistaprincess_star11jaanshenjoliefillewadhwaniki-sia-_nandiniCuty16BenNevisphulwaswamini5ice _girlVistaafuzzyfacejes_jadeprnczSidda8yoga23priyaDreamygal301chatterboxsmile.sara

BenNevis Goldie
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged

Hey Prashu DarlingBig smile

Eagerly waiting for ur Update of today's epi. Please wish me happy tears please, not sad tears.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chistaCuty16jes_jade-Prashu-yoga23priya

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
prashuuuuuuuuuuu Hug Hug Hug

just came home now only Embarrassed

wait for update Big smile

my bro and dad are watching match Angry Angry Angryi couldn't watch it Ouch

update after epi soon...i know i am asking more but you have to Wink ROFL

love you Hug

chistaCuty16BenNevisjes_jade-Prashu-

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BenNevis

Hey Prashu DarlingBig smile

Eagerly waiting for ur Update of today's epi. Please wish me happy tears please, not sad tears.

di Hug

i am eagerly waiting for it and fingers crossed Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cuty16BenNevis

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
hey prash & priya & sowHug

eagerly  i m waiting Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisCuty16-Prashu-yoga23priya

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
hi prash  i m waiting for ur update

i think u also said u r running across halls to update

take ur time but i m bursting to tell now

i got goosebumps

Cuty16BenNevisjes_jade-Prashu-yoga23priya

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chista

hey prash & priya & sowHug

eagerly  i m waiting Day Dreaming

chista di and cb di Hug

how are you guys? Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chistaBenNevis

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
hey am good

i think we hv to wait for prash to finish update

she is also another marathon runner

night of suspense it is Wink

just one thing i wud say here

whatever ashish said in his tweets

its right

he is  very good today in his performance..

Edited by chatterbox - 09 March 2011 at 8:24am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisjes_jade-Prashu-yoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index