Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

radhika dress is nice than CB1

avinaalways Senior Member
avinaalways
avinaalways

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Hi,

Radhika's dresses are really cute in CB2 than CB1. Also the hairstyle. I don't want her to become choti bahu of prohit family soon. Want to enjoy her in college with dev and in college attire. But they can't have outdoor shooting for long because they are popular and so we have to ended up in the prohit bhavan soon. Radhika's family is better than prohit bhavan. Share your thoughts.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

NAVITsweetrose92anciesonia122jsrePutijaChalhovlaxmi_avinafanRADEV1000anusha34v3gradev09avina_foreverSmiley-786viprakshi..yajnaseni..ashna26lavalinaanu17Neerjaafatssrilanka

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
ya thats true......I also like that idea.....Rad family is better for sure and also there will be a family drama in Rad house also after Rad marriage....
we will see what will happen
barkhaagg Senior Member
barkhaagg
barkhaagg

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
this time I really want to see radhika dev interaction before radhika as choti bahu in phrohit bhavan .I want to see there college days and I m sure radhika will meet first time dev in mathura college.not in rawal ..creatives r just throwing carrots by showing the same promo precap everyday.they will meet in college dev will protect her from all evils in college and this way their love will develop

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia122RADEV1000Smiley-786fatssrilanka

laxmi_avinafan Goldie
laxmi_avinafan
laxmi_avinafan

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
this time I really want to see radhika dev interaction before radhika as choti bahu in phrohit family
--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
ya i also want to see college days of our radev.it will be sooooooo romantic.i wish it comes true.
sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_bajaj

ya i also want to see college days of our radev.it will be sooooooo romantic.i wish it comes true.

I agree completely
--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
why u people always try to find mistakes yaar.sometimes u say story was not good sometimes look was not good ,abhay's character was not good.if u don't like cb1 why u love them.
if i have hurt u i am sorry really sorry but ur these type oftalks have always hurt me .i luv each thing of cb1 and cb2.so keep up to urself these talks.
U ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO SHARE GOOD THINGS ONLY ONLY.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avina_foreverfatssrilanka

--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
SIA DI,i am missing ur update of true luv.i initially thought that u have ended so u know what i started reading from starting again and ACC TO MEe best stry is that, in which we felt like read again and again.and ur story is of course that type.NOW U HAVE CONTINUED UR STORY so am waiting for next.i know ur online so plzzzzzzzzzzz tell when u are breaking my impatience pls

Go to top