Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge[9/3 - Epi. 96] (Page 14)

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Kya karoon doston,,Jab episode dekhne baad turant aati hun ,,tab yeh post khula hi nahin hota,,aur uske baad alag kaamom main busy ho jaati hun,,,,

aab jab aayi hun ,,to late ho gayi ,,koi baat nahin,,,

Ok my take,,,

Arjuhi scenes were just brilliant,,,I liked Their scenes with Jay ,,archana is good,,but I dont like dhondu at all,,I think the cheeku-arjuhi wedding drama is going to be repeated here,,and this time I want archana and jay together,,bcoz I dont like dhondu and as jay is arjun's frnd ,,I prefer him,,,,Jay seems a genuine guy,,,

I like the every scene where arjun teases arohi and arohi becomes jealous,,,,the last part was too good,,,I prayed that nobody should disturb them at that moment bcoz hamesha koi kabab main haddi banjata hai,,,,,

so much confusiion is going to be created in the future ,,,bcoz of that dhondu,,arohi's mom want him as his jamai,,,arjun think sarohi loves him,,dhondu loves archana,,and etc etc,,,,,

BTW did anyone notice that dhondu called archana as archi,,and if by mistake C of Archi turns O due to handwriting,,It will  become Arohi,,,and that will create lot more Confusion,,,,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PRIYA_123456789roshaniDzooni.blueaksh4IF

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Shocked I didn't even say my usual hi here LOLLOL

hiiiiiiii....what happened to our ML? it should have been on page 40 or something ROFL humari spamming queens ko kya hua? ErmmLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaniD

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
hey pooja, akele akele spam nahi hota na.. some r busy with xams.. n school n stuff..yeh school hamesha hamare sapnon ke aade aajata hai D'ohbtw luv ur hahk siggies Wink

@shinyclassic.. excellent pt. archi aur arohi me sirf ek c ka farq hai.. am sure it cud be used somewhere to strengthen the MU here.. arohi herself is intelligent enuff to do that to save dhondz pyar!!!Unhappy

Edited by aksh4IF - 09 March 2011 at 11:36pm
ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
@Aksh - I know!!! I haven't been able to be here properly since 3 months Cry
and idk how the next 3 months will be Confused seems to be another busy term Angry

ahhh even your a HAHK fan? Dancing

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
updated my post on page 2 .Smile
-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
okay m a little cool now...reading everyones takes....aksh if arjun is too much and karan is infinity much u r right in between

p.s. forgot to add - jay's remark that his parents are "kamzor dil" cracked me up badly.. usko bhi yahi lagta hai ki arjuhi ke tomnjerry tennis se kisi ka heart attack ho sakta hai

ROFLROFL

this cracked me up so bad....m sure ya toh yeh ik dusre ko maar dalenge ya phir the one that comes in between...and phir bolenge bas itni mohabbat haiROFL
ROFL
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

@Aksh - I know!!! I haven't been able to be here properly since 3 months Cry
and idk how the next 3 months will be Confused seems to be another busy term Angry

ahhh even your a HAHK fan? Dancing

ya i am... luved that mvie...must have watched it like a 100 times..LOL
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

okay m a little cool now...reading everyones takes....aksh if arjun is too much and karan is infinity much u r right in between

p.s. forgot to add - jay's remark that his parents are "kamzor dil" cracked me up badly.. usko bhi yahi lagta hai ki arjuhi ke tomnjerry tennis se kisi ka heart attack ho sakta hai

ROFLROFL

this cracked me up so bad....m sure ya toh yeh ik dusre ko maar dalenge ya phir the one that comes in between...and phir bolenge bas itni mohabbat haiROFL
ROFL

hey ari, thnk god abhi tera gussa kam hua.. 0 < arjun < me < karan < infinity.. thk hai na.. Wink n ya the last bit wat u wrote.. they deffo r capable of breaking some poor soul's heart n then say itni mohabbat hai.. D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.blue-TeekhiMishti-

Go to top