Mohabbat Lounge[9/3 - Epi. 96] - Page 10

Posted: 13 years ago
heyy maryadafan

your welcome!!
well whether it's short or long it doesn't matter...everyone has has their own  way of writing and expressing things
your takes are short and straight to the point...keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by glitter567

updated on page 2

wrote a proper take but this kambakht IF didn't post it😑
so i wrote whatever i could!!!

i know!!😑 IF does taht to me a lot too.. so i write my take on like notepad or something n then copy it in here..
Originally posted by aksh4IF

i know!!😑 IF does taht to me a lot too.. so i write my take on like notepad or something n then copy it in here..

oh really...can you do that? i'v tried writing on word quite a few times but it didnt let me paste it πŸ˜•
i'l try notepad next time...thnx aksh!!!
@neels, jannat, maryadafan, chandni, zooni- awesome takes.. πŸ‘πŸΌ Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
hehe chandni, u r so rite.. buddhuram arjun kab logically sochega ki note ki zarurat nahi.. he read the note, turned arnd n he saw the two of them chipak-fied discussing something... πŸ€ͺtab bhi nahi samjha
thnx aksh...i'v already said this but i loved your take aswell ..really admire you for the way you write.😳.anyway i'm gonna be off now
but before i leave i will share the VM i made aaaagggeess ago

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKXJAilLYYU[/YOUTUBE]

byeee πŸ€—
no rosh no one here..

jannat awesome vm..  thnx for ur appreciation.. rite bak at ya mate!!πŸ˜‰

marayadafan - agree with jannat, everybody has their own way of sharing their thoughts on kmh...urs is short n sweet πŸ€—u keep writing.. πŸ˜‰
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
Another good episode! Arjun's plan continues to be a success with Arohi being jealous of the possible blooming romance between Arjun and the London girl and then wondering why Arjun was so mad about Dhondo yet not doing anything special for her. I love it!

I hope Dhondo does not win Archana, I like Jay he's a sweet guy. I wonder if Jay meant what he said about his parents or if this is his way of getting Arjun and Arohi closer, or maybe it could be both

Arjun and Arohi come close to kissing again but I won't be surprised if someone or something interrupts yet another good scene! Things are getting intense, I think we are getting closer to Arjun and Arohi admitting their feelings for each other.
^^mandy gud take..πŸ˜‰

koi hai?
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
Kya karoon doston,,Jab episode dekhne baad turant aati hun ,,tab yeh post khula hi nahin hota,,aur uske baad alag kaamom main busy ho jaati hun,,,,

aab jab aayi hun ,,to late ho gayi ,,koi baat nahin,,,

Ok my take,,,

Arjuhi scenes were just brilliant,,,I liked Their scenes with Jay ,,archana is good,,but I dont like dhondu at all,,I think the cheeku-arjuhi wedding drama is going to be repeated here,,and this time I want archana and jay together,,bcoz I dont like dhondu and as jay is arjun's frnd ,,I prefer him,,,,Jay seems a genuine guy,,,

I like the every scene where arjun teases arohi and arohi becomes jealous,,,,the last part was too good,,,I prayed that nobody should disturb them at that moment bcoz hamesha koi kabab main haddi banjata hai,,,,,

so much confusiion is going to be created in the future ,,,bcoz of that dhondu,,arohi's mom want him as his jamai,,,arjun think sarohi loves him,,dhondu loves archana,,and etc etc,,,,,

BTW did anyone notice that dhondu called archana as archi,,and if by mistake C of Archi turns O due to handwriting,,It will  become Arohi,,,and that will create lot more Confusion,,,,