Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - Maan ka hasta huwa NOORANI cehra!! (Page 8)

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

Hi Nags ....heard u had a fall....bahut bura tha kya ??? how u doing now ?

Yes Jes dard ho raha hai! Intact I am waiting in the diagnostics office now for an x-ray, doc thinks I fractured my pelvis

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys this was my reply to Nihu's Post regarding what i feel aboiut the show and what i want etcWink

Regarding Maaneet scenes
well aren't they tagged the Most Passionate onscreen couple on Screen yet, what we have now is nothing less than a 7th grade Romance.......I wonder what the harm is in showing some really intense raw passion and mature romance????.....Well there have been innumerable such moments in the past mainly before their marriage right????....and now when after Marriage the scenario is supposed to change, wonder why the CV's are making MAANEET look like KidsAngry  The cute moments,Nokh Jhoks/the usual bickering is a welcome only when in significant quantities, after all an overdose of anything and everything ultimately does nothing but leave a sour taste in one's mouth and this is exactly what is happening now............... As you have said the the era of Behne de/Kehna hi kya/ Tere Mast Mast do nain has to return, jahan kuch na hote hue bhi bohat kuch hua...Samjhi naLOL 

Character Consistency is another thing they must maintain.....There has been character assassination be that of MSK or that of GEET happening on a large scale....I am open to seeing various shades and layers to the characters penned down but that must not be done at the cost of the basic characteristics/the usual personality traits assassinationSmile

I believe GHSP is the story of GEET, her fight for injustice, her journey etc and then that of MAANEET.....Hence i would defo like to see the Women Spirit more in the right doses at regular intervals.....I want Geet to take the reigns of matters in her hand, (show the maturity she has shown previously with less bickering) and Maan standing with her/by her and supporting her like her true pillar of strength (and not be a school/collge boy)....The DEV track can be used for the same......

The Dev Track is still in its initial Stages and unfolding slowly.......I would like to see Dev being Punished for what he did (For using Geet be it her Money, her Body, her trust what ever, Basically the Fake Marriage track).....The finale of this track when ever that is must be shown with Dev being Punished for wronging a Girl, the track must be creatively and intelligently used to create a sort of awareness that such guys cannot get away by doing wrong and then repent abt it........

Arjun and Ani track has a lot of potential but should be crafted more intelligently, and not be a repeat of MAANEET scenes, that way i am sure people will be more open to the AA track.....Right now MAANEET and AA track are running totally parallel to each other, but it the AA track intersects the MAANEET track, i am sure it will be more acceptable.....Seq like Ani trying to put some sense into Arjun's head to clear the MU/Misconceptions regarding MAAN etc are few tracks which can be made use of for this.....The fact that Ani was used for revenge by Arjun still remains and so i am hoping that somewhere in the future, this matter ignites the HALLA BOL mode in herSmile

Interactions on a large scale must be done.....Like Maan-Arjun/Geet-Ani/Ani-Dadi/Dev-Ani/Dev-Arjun etc.......

About MC i wish they would incorporate it as the track has a lot of potential....and its not to late.....and some how all the recent scenes make me feel its an MC rather than the other way round...

Okay thats enuf of my rantings....

Love Viji

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Manan-Pani4evaSilentsoul--Nargis--

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Regarding Maaneet scenes
well aren't they tagged the Most Passionate onscreen couple on Screen yet, what we have now is nothing less than a 7th grade Romance.......I wonder what the harm is in showing some really intense raw passion and mature romance????.....Well there have been innumerable such moments in the past mainly before their marriage right????....and now when after Marriage the scenario is supposed to change, wonder why the CV's are making MAANEET look like KidsAngry  The cute moments,Nokh Jhoks/the usual bickering is a welcome only when in significant quantities, after all an overdose of anything and everything ultimately does nothing but leave a sour taste in one's mouth and this is exactly what is happening now............... As you have said the the era of Behne de/Kehna hi kya/ Tere Mast Mast do nain has to return, jahan kuch na hote hue bhi bohat kuch hua...Samjhi naLOL 

Character Consistency is another thing they must maintain.....There has been character assassination be that of MSK or that of GEET happening on a large scale....I am open to seeing various shades and layers to the characters penned down but that must not be done at the cost of the basic characteristics/the usual personality traits assassinationSmile

I believe GHSP is the story of GEET, her fight for injustice, her journey etc and then that of MAANEET.....Hence i would defo like to see the Women Spirit more in the right doses at regular intervals.....I want Geet to take the reigns of matters in her hand, (show the maturity she has shown previously with less bickering) and Maan standing with her/by her and supporting her like her true pillar of strength (and not be a school/collge boy)....The DEV track can be used for the same.

The Dev Track is still in its initial Stages and unfolding slowly.......I would like to see Dev being Punished for what he did (For using Geet be it her Money, her Body, her trust what ever, Basically the Fake Marriage track).....The finale of this track when ever that is must be shown with Dev being Punished for wronging a Girl, the track must be creatively and intelligently used to create a sort of awareness that such guys cannot get away by doing wrong and then repent abt it........
..The fact that Ani was used for revenge by Arjun still remains and so i am hoping that somewhere in the future, this matter ignites the HALLA BOL mode in herSmile

Interactions on a large scale must be done.....Like Maan-Arjun/Geet-Ani/Ani-Dadi/Dev-Ani/Dev-Arjun etc.......

About MC i wish they would incorporate it as the track has a lot of potential....and its not to late.....and some how all the recent scenes make me feel its an MC rather than the other way round...

Love Viji

i LOVED YOUR RANTING...........I agree to it one by one wrod..................I am too bored of their monotonous kidish fights which is there from month,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I totally with you on underlined part....I dont want Dev to go free just because he is repenting....WHat he did can't be undone.............Basically GHSP started has show with social message............whats difference in GHSP  and Ballika vadhi pratigya....which started with social message and ended up giving wrong message for TRPS,,,or twist or turn.............If Dev goes punishment free than they will join league of BV one glamorizing child marriage otherone fake marriage.........no concern for social message altogether for which it started in first place

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rickks--Nargis--

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

Munni ...main sochti hoon kya shaadi ke baad  Maan aur Geet nahatey nahi hai kya ???? so many possibilities of a tub scene now ...phir kyun nahi dekhatey yeh cvs log ....shaadi ke pehle  kaise they Maaneet , ab toh bachhon ke tarah ladte rehte hai ....ok dont mind their fight if they made up in dhasoo way ....

Totally agree with you, before marriage they were more passionate than now...

Muniza
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Regarding Maaneet scenes

I believe GHSP is the story of GEET, her fight for injustice, her journey etc and then that of MAANEET.....Hence i would defo like to see the Women Spirit more in the right doses at regular intervals.....I want Geet to take the reigns of matters in her hand, (show the maturity she has shown previously with less bickering) and Maan standing with her/by her and supporting her like her true pillar of strength (and not be a school/collge boy)....The DEV track can be used for the same.

..The fact that Ani was used for revenge by Arjun still remains and so i am hoping that somewhere in the future, this matter ignites the HALLA BOL mode in herSmile

Love Viji

i LOVED YOUR RANTING...........I agree to it one by one wrod..................I am too bored of their monotonous kidish fights which is there from month,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I totally with you on underlined part....I dont want Dev to go free just because he is repenting....WHat he did can't be undone.............Basically GHSP started has show with social message............whats difference in GHSP  and Ballika vadhi pratigya....which started with social message and ended up giving wrong message for TRPS,,,or twist or turn.............If Dev goes punishment free than they will join league of BV one glamorizing child marriage otherone fake marriage.........no concern for social message altogether for which it started in first place

Hey Kulu-Manali...Thanks Yaar....As a viewer mujhe lagtha hai ki if they concentrate on these aspects automatically the standard will raise and so will the TRP's....waise bhi MAANEET are the one who are the main TRP boosters of the show....and after making the viewers accustomed to a a deliciously served platter(Read really romantic and passionate scenes), asking them to remain without food now (Childish romance and non-stop bickering) is  STUPID.....and thats may be the main reason why TRP are not merging up as expected from a series as popular as GHSP

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kuls11

Hey Kulu-Manali...Thanks Yaar....As a viewer mujhe lagtha hai ki if they concentrate on these aspects automatically the standard will raise and so will the TRP's....waise bhi MAANEET are the one who are the main TRP boosters of the show....and after making the viewers accustomed to a a deliciously served platter(Read really romantic and passionate scenes), asking them to remain without food now (Childish romance and non-stop bickering) is  STUPID.....and thats may be the main reason why TRP are not merging up as expected from a series as popular as GHSP

i AGREE TO THIS,,,,,geet was always pregnant.........when they showed passion love romance before,,,,in doubles doses....,,,,,,,,why its rukha sukha now.,,,,,I remember till November we use to have atleast 3-4 super romantic passionate ,sequence per week..........it came to 1-2 per 15 days in december January..............and now feb onwards it came to 1 per month............,,,,,,,,this childish bickering and OTT sequence from maneet are not entertaining for me anymore,.,,,I am drastically bored of it,..........Geet and Maan character are not growing anymore rather going on depreciating scale.......so is there relationship.................I know because of baby they cant show CON......but a kiss on peck....neck.....is not going to harm superbaby who survived accident which Maan couldnt..............
EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Hello girlies...

How are you my dears?
mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Hello

Go to top