Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - Maan ka hasta huwa NOORANI cehra!! (Page 4)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

HAHAHA Shivz! Me wants that line back too! Today he could've used it!

And omggg the "Nahin! Nahin! Aik Baar! Nahin! Nahin! Acha! Nahin!" between Geet&Maan was soooo cute!!!

Z
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss i loved it!!! Sooooo cute....and hug was very peaceful and adorable.

U couldn't make out much of Geet's expressions....cause she was into his chest very nicelyEmbarrassed

but Maan's expressions u can make out....and there was a look of content/ happiness, and peace that his geet was in his armsEmbarrassed

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 09 March 2011 at 10:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--roseinbloom

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
I just posted my small take on page 1....do read it.   Its very difficult to typle while you lie on your side.....ouch...now i have a kink in my neck too!!!Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427roseinbloomInfinitedreams

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Nags, Munni, Honey Nihu,  Mysterious Shivu, ZZZ, Amruta, Kuls, LavZ, Emi,  Preeto, Jes, Savi-tan, Goldenball:

Girls I relaxed, expectations were balanced, the joy of just watching M&G, the drama unfolding with Dev,  Dadima's provocative reminders of Maan his childhood, and the AA track with this ugly cookie, Manisha, Romeo and Nitya...I enjoyed the episode today. LOL

Thank you girls for reassuring me to stay without much expectations so I could thoroughly enjoy..Smile

Just loved reading all the posts.  And its a full stop here, right now for me.  Guests from Boston.  So, will continue ISD after midnight or early morning hours.  Girls have fun discussing.

Today after the episode, I felt:

I have made my world and it is a much better world than I ever saw outside.  Its remaking my own world with M & G.

Cheers.

Edited by lovetheserial - 09 March 2011 at 10:58am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille--Nargis--roseinbloommysterygurl1427

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

no ahead nani .... halla bol !!!Smile

The whole thing didn't fit o I had to shorten it!!!Big smile
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Nags plz take care urself....

Love you Hug

Muniza

--Nargis--roseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Yep! Exactly. See so many people were complaining romance is gone and they're only doing bickering and nok-jhoks. But that's a part of life -- my uncle and aunt are young but been married for  years and they are always doing taang-kichai! So this stuff is normal .. I've seen it in everyday life. And they know how to please an audience by giving them moments like these that are feel-good moments and that make us laugh till we cry!

Kudos to Barry, honestly.

And you're right. That hug ... I love how she put extra empahsis on melting by closing the hug even more. They are always content when they hug like that .. words fail but their faces tell all!

Hey, I can't believe some people are calling this a "waste" episode! Stern Smile What did you guys do in the outhouse fight then? The entire time it was Maaneet fighting with each other plus some passionate moments. Was that a "waste" episode too? I mean heck... at least in this one there was even the suspense/dramatic element attached. Some people are never satisfied I guess. Confused

Z

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille--Nargis--mysterygurl1427

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Nags plz take care urself....

Love you Hug

Muniza

Thanks Munni...me going to the doc in 1.5 hrs!!  I will call you after that....are you at work??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

All in all today was a good episode.  Like to see Maan so conscious about his anger on the baby.  Like Nihu...I too feel the  mention of Maan's father for the very first time is surely indicative of his past coming to the forefront.   And daadi answering that Maan's father was a very SANGEEDA persion....uff yeh URDUdaans at work again.   So Maan's dad was a very SERIOUS guy....probably reserved, and quiet too....well I guess they are correct wen they say that the "Apple does not fall far from the tree".  

Is this further proof that Maan and Dev share a relation but they may not have identical parents...different moms...perhaps??

Now as far as the kitchen Dev-Geet - Maan overlooking scene....I think the scene was very well done...the tension in the room was heartfelt...thick as a cloud...a very well delivered scene!  Kudos to GC, DD and SS...Well done!!Clap

even ur small take summed everything up!!! I hope the too much comedy didn't give u more pain in your back!!

but yes Gurti and SS were brilliant in that scene and it definitely left a huge impact....even my heart rate increased to see those three in the same room!!!

Momwa did u see......Maanwa lishuned to ur daughterwa.......he gained weight....kya lag raha haiDancingPartyDay Dreaming

mechantefille--Nargis--

Go to top