Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - Maan ka hasta huwa NOORANI cehra!! (Page 24)

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
@AL
How r u ?  all well haan

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Hey, there. Killer....
lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
KILLER K

Reply immediately...or else....  I'll hangDead... or else.... I'll got into obsessive eating of ice creamSmile.... or else....I will DREAM of MaanDay Dreaming.......or else I'll just sulkDead
preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
al
preeet
i waited for you and you didn,t come and now mom and me going for my check up
Foot paining alot  so mom says we wont take risk ek baar dikhadete hai
so sorry dear
bye

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
SmilePreeto:

Take care.  Let us know about ur foot, when u return from the doc.  Get well.  Loads of Luv.   AL.
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged

agreed, agreed, agreed to all..

thats wad the ideal situation should have been..

now lets look at the real situation .. and by this i dont mean storywise ...

how many people would really like the idea of Dev sharing the same amount of screen space as Maan and Geet? and if he did even with his power packed performance, people will always blame the creatives for giving a negative guy undue importance and they will cry hoarse over evil defeating the good... the makers would never want to take that chance ...

good or bad for the show and for the makers, everyone knows maan loves geet and geet loves maan. period. if either of them were to deter from the same the audience would kill them. wad otherwise has prevented the makers from experimenting with the storyline of an egoistic man who loves his wife to end but would never want to see her being independant or making a name of her own? what has stopped them from showing Maan disappearing from her life one fine morning, not deliberately but owing to circumstances that he would only come back and explain later, by which time and dev are on the same page according to geet since both the men she loved and trusted abandoned her reason be whatever ... that would have been an interesting plot to explore, but they chose not to.. and i refuse to believe the makers didnt think of it before us..

the problem here is, its a tough call between the devil and the deep sea! there is this so called sensible bunch that wants a meaningful storyline with logic and reasoning.. and then there is the other that wants only moments and nothing more .. for them after a hard days work when they see two people and their nonsensical bickering it provides them relief ...they want to be cooking, talking on the phone, switching channels and still watch the show ,,and they would still like to say, they are as loyal as you and me when it comes to their liking for the show .. how does the maker then balance ???

they visit fan sites/forums perhaps, gauge reactions .. pick what suits their scenario best and present it ...

sorry i went totally off the topic, but the point being, KC would always be Maan Singh Khuranas domain, and Dev wanting to take over it, or even taking over it, would not change the fact that Geet and Maan will always be there for one another ... if it were another show, with all the OTT happening, there wud have been an indecent proposal scenarip happening, or a very sweet dev trying to apologise to geet, and giving her his side of the story convincing her version happening ..

come to think of it, how do you picture this scenario...

Geet is in labor, and Maan is no where to be seen,..he doesnt turn up as well., its dev who looks after geet and the baby... they hate at first, but he promises her he will help her find maan, and they set out on a journey, jab we met style, where slowly but steadily she hears his version of why he married her and why he did this to her, and also feels a moment of awkwardness as she recollects the night, and he has his own, oh shoot, she is my bhabhi, how can i fall for her moment, and thus starts another complex story of these two .. may be he still loves her, but she has decided to put her past behind her,( not necessarily forgive him) but  .,, just peacefully co-habit .. 

damn you Al ! you always get me carried away ...

Honey,

I love being damned if I can push your limits at imagination and hard core mental deception, by which I mean straying from your normal thought patterns to a forseeable and likeable challenging line of thought - which I see with depth in your takes everyday...

When I watch Geet HSP I want 3 things intact:

(1)        Maan and Geets romantic link with much more passion, hot bed scenes, a striving to retain their closeness whatever awkward circumstance tries to thwart their bonding, and a spiritual and soul bonding.

(2)   Maan to be the fictitious grandeur of KC and KM with much more  content like a good theme that should never ever be dislodged and Maan supporting Geet to reach that social scheme of things with justice, truth and honor thrown in to uphold Maans propagation of these qualities.

(3)  With the above two intact and structurally strong, any story line can be brought in ' even a straying into a coincidental story line you pursued abt Dev and Geet is worth its weight in gold, cause the gnawing tension created would allow us to turn the tv sets bang at 9.30 to watch the show.

I was just watching, prior to your last response to me,  the Eng. Movie "A few good men" ' how ideally they switch one persons character to explore the facets of his own depth in his character ' such a well written storyline and screenplay, and most of all the progression of the story completely based on the strengths and weaknesses of the 3 characters within the content of the story.   Fabulous acting. Fabulous social justice pursued to the end braving every emotion scattered to the winds of change just to pursue and win the social justice they were after.

I can imagine diffferent shades of audiences.  Moments are fine, but not at the cost of a good storyline, logistics or reasoning, but again moments create the lightheartedness without which we would all be ogres only pursuing the outer circle without the content that is filled with moments.  As I said the greatest crime CVs could commit is the foolishness of a story which has no coherence or meaning with each passing episode.  Thankfully that is being corrected now.

Now with your storyline....I think you have created a very nice beginning to complex character digging...Dev and Geet will powefully portray winds of change in dealing with each other once they get over their initial hiccups, adding that they are in search of Maan, and a jab we met dilemma.  But there has to be a final destination point where she does fling herself into Maans arms by the end of it.  Maan still factors high on my list and he alone can provide that touch of class and romance.  But Nihu,  you damn well know, I get dragged into good story lines and perhaps I will just surrender a minus Maan experience if your line of thought becomes provocatively daring and grippping in its content.

Loads of luv.   AL.  Till we meet again in the thread and waiting to read your take........ 

Edited by lovetheserial - 11 March 2011 at 7:49am

Go to top