Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - Maan ka hasta huwa NOORANI cehra!! (Page 2)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Yes yes of course and to add a few things on behavorial perspectives to support Al's Geet and Maan theory here is my little say:

I feel Maan being insecure is a natural human characteristic for especially someone in his shoes right now....

it is not like he wants to feel insecure....but humanely that is how we are build...

for example remember that shimla honeymoon scene where geet herself tells maan to save the girl from the swimming pool?? Even after he saved her.....Geet was being jealous!

Now if people can get angry as to why maan will be insecure....then my question is why Geet got jealous when maan was only saving the girl?

What i am sayin is that we have characteristics in us that we humanely have no control over.

Geet knows maan is her husband and he loves her dearly.....but she still got jealous correct? This is because this is just a natural human characteristic that we all possess in us...and it unleashes when we least expect it.....and we do not have any control over it. Sometimes we do not even know that we are behaving in a way where we are acting insecure or jealous.

Just like how pyschologically in pregnancy a woman will get all kinds of mood swings.....due to hormonal imbalance....

just as that certain things drive us wild....and we react in a way that we least expected without even realizing how you are behaving.

The fact here is not that Maan wants to feel insecure....he would be the last one to feel insecure about DEV....out of all the people in the world....Dev??

He wouldn't.....but as a human being.......it is natural......a very natural instinct that we all possess in us.

think about it....and u will know many instances in which perhaps u have behaved that way knowingly or unknowingly.

I mean, i am not sayin i want Maan to feel this........i am against it as well.....but it is possible that they will show this..."possible" notice i said thatLOL

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 09 March 2011 at 10:41am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

anuvenuch--Magnificent--mausam19lovetheserialravenhearteminentmechantefilleLavZSilentsoul--Nargis---honeydew-Infinitedreams

goldenball Goldie
goldenball
goldenball

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Today's episode was hialrious...... Maan trying to keep smiling  too good.....GC acting too good...ClapClapClapClapClapClap.

Not good -

I can't  think  why CVs want to peesing the same chakki...why Dev angle again.......aur kitna hain....for them to try......Not good.

-
GB

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenhearteminent--Magnificent--lovetheserialLavZ--Nargis---honeydew-Infinitedreams

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged

I say that Geet didn't need the stool for getting the methi - she is tall enough.....

NAA scenes -  a big bore......and now we have a new character -forgettabledon.

Finally we get to see Dadi's bedroom & it is better than Maan's blue - no wonder he wants the baby's room painted pink! 

Maan is such a sweetheart......actually going and checking with Dadi whether there is any truth to Geet's statement.  It was funny watching him smile when he actually wanted to yell. 

Doesn't NE ever go home?  It is really strange that Maan is not even questioning her whereabouts.  How did she explain being a shareholder?  Manisha- the jumping jack - how many same type shirts/trousers do you have? 

St. Dev is now making me feel that Maan is too harsh with him.  Yuck.  How do we hate a person who is soooooooo remorseful?? 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anuvenuch--Magnificent--mausam19lovetheserialeminentmechantefille--Nargis--Infinitedreams

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Hello Girls.....me watching the episode now!!  Be back as soon as I finish!!

Ugh.....why is the video quality so poor...the picture and the sound keeps breaking up!!!Angry

Edited by --Nargis-- - 09 March 2011 at 9:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheart--Magnificent---honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
updated my take on page 1 Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserial

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
I need a title.....koi suggestions toh do....plz!!!

How about Hastaa huwa NOORANI chehra...Kali aakein rang sunahara!!  What say??

Edited by --Nargis-- - 09 March 2011 at 10:20am
Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

I need a title.....koi suggestions toh do....plz!!!

u typig hereAngryI am watching u

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserial--Nargis--

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
reserved for commenting after reading the analyses

Waise, did u ever watch the Hrishikesh Mukherjee waale movies? The chupke chupke/golmaal/naram garam movies?? Do u remember how much u laughed the 1st time u saw those movies??

Aaj mera aisa kuch haal hua. Epsiode dhaansu zabardast tha...just wat I needed after my hectic day.

c u later.

....It's much later.Wink
Question is do we WANT to see Geet as the kitty party chick or someone more in life? As the girl who lives for herself n group of friends or everyone else around her.....

Also, did u realize...Maan never once questioned her bout Dev, but the look was enough and I think he only looked at her to find out if Dev was irritating her or not.

Loved Drashti's responses to his smiles....she didn't know what hit her.
Loved the look she made imitatingMaan's big  eye and her baby to be to have the same ghoorne waali aankhen.

Damn, hav so much t o say , n no time. DAMN!!!!

Edited by mechantefille - 10 March 2011 at 8:53am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent--Magnificent--lovetheserial--Nargis--mysterygurl1427sonia_koolkhanInfinitedreams

Go to top