Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
@Z-i know i liked the overal episode today...surprisingly AAN were bearable because of Manisha, Romeo, and the Don....

the whole episode as a package was bang on.......bang on!!!!!

did u notice how maan wanted to strangle geet despite smiling soo "much lolz...behind that smile was "i am gonna kill you" look haha...loved it
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
HAHAHA Shivz! Me wants that line back too! Today he could've used it!

And omggg the "Nahin! Nahin! Aik Baar! Nahin! Nahin! Acha! Nahin!" between Geet&Maan was soooo cute!!!

Z
roseinbloom thumbnail
EXACTLY Shivz! That's why I loved that scene so much! 🀣 

He's like "Ye Kya Kar Rahi Ho Geet!!!!!???" 😑

& then Geet's like: 😳

then He's like "Ye Kya Kar Rahi Ho Geet?" πŸ˜ƒ

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Z
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

HAHAHA Shivz! Me wants that line back too! Today he could've used it!

And omggg the "Nahin! Nahin! Aik Baar! Nahin! Nahin! Acha! Nahin!" between Geet&Maan was soooo cute!!!

Z

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss i loved it!!! Sooooo cute....and hug was very peaceful and adorable.

U couldn't make out much of Geet's expressions....cause she was into his chest very nicely😳

but Maan's expressions u can make out....and there was a look of content/ happiness, and peace that his geet was in his arms😳
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I just posted my small take on page 1....do read it.   Its very difficult to typle while you lie on your side.....ouch...now i have a kink in my neck too!!!
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nags, Munni, Honey Nihu,  Mysterious Shivu, ZZZ, Amruta, Kuls, LavZ, Emi,  Preeto, Jes, Savi-tan, Goldenball:

Girls I relaxed, expectations were balanced, the joy of just watching M&G, the drama unfolding with Dev,  Dadima's provocative reminders of Maan his childhood, and the AA track with this ugly cookie, Manisha, Romeo and Nitya...I enjoyed the episode today. πŸ˜†

Thank you girls for reassuring me to stay without much expectations so I could thoroughly enjoy..😊

Just loved reading all the posts.  And its a full stop here, right now for me.  Guests from Boston.  So, will continue ISD after midnight or early morning hours.  Girls have fun discussing.

Today after the episode, I felt:

I have made my world and it is a much better world than I ever saw outside.  Its remaking my own world with M & G.

Cheers.
Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

no ahead nani .... halla bol !!!😊

The whole thing didn't fit o I had to shorten it!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nags plz take care urself....

Love you πŸ€—

Muniza
roseinbloom thumbnail
Yep! Exactly. See so many people were complaining romance is gone and they're only doing bickering and nok-jhoks. But that's a part of life -- my uncle and aunt are young but been married for  years and they are always doing taang-kichai! So this stuff is normal .. I've seen it in everyday life. And they know how to please an audience by giving them moments like these that are feel-good moments and that make us laugh till we cry!

Kudos to Barry, honestly.

And you're right. That hug ... I love how she put extra empahsis on melting by closing the hug even more. They are always content when they hug like that .. words fail but their faces tell all!

Hey, I can't believe some people are calling this a "waste" episode! 😳 What did you guys do in the outhouse fight then? The entire time it was Maaneet fighting with each other plus some passionate moments. Was that a "waste" episode too? I mean heck... at least in this one there was even the suspense/dramatic element attached. Some people are never satisfied I guess. πŸ˜•

Z
--Nargis-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniza75

Nags plz take care urself....

Love you πŸ€—

Muniza

Thanks Munni...me going to the doc in 1.5 hrs!!  I will call you after that....are you at work??