Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - Maan ka hasta huwa NOORANI cehra!!

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar Ouch...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar Big smile

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST

6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM Big smile

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Road to Vrushful - Wishful Thinking

Edited by --Nargis-- - 09 March 2011 at 10:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--lovetheserialmysterygurl1427

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Index:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
All in all today was a good episode.  Like to see Maan so conscious about his anger on the baby.  Like Nihu...I too feel the  mention of Maan's father for the very first time is surely indicative of his past coming to the forefront.   And daadi answering that Maan's father was a very SANGEEDA persion....uff yeh URDUdaans at work again.   So Maan's dad was a very SERIOUS guy....probably reserved, and quiet too....well I guess they are correct wen they say that the "Apple does not fall far from the tree".  

Is this further proof that Maan and Dev share a relation but they may not have identical parents...different moms...perhaps??

Now as far as the kitchen Dev-Geet - Maan overlooking scene....I think the scene was very well done...the tension in the room was heartfelt...thick as a cloud...a very well delivered scene!  Kudos to GC, DD and SS...Well done!!Clap

Edited by --Nargis-- - 09 March 2011 at 10:52am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123lailapnj--Magnificent--mausam19eminentLavZmechantefille-Priti11-Silentsoulmysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
 Aaj dev purple main tha .. haye .. mere liye poore episode ke liye wahi kaafi tha ...LOLLOLLOL

but his growing concern and maan trying too hard to smile made a good episodic watch .. it was a good episode in terms of a daily dose and at times i wonder if we become too un reasonable on a day to day basis asking for the best each day !! today was good either ways ..

whether it was maans fathers mention for the first ever time .. or geet tauntingly talking about the reason why he is the person he is .. or Dev showing concern ... and now finally maan declaring he was the one who made sure dev didnt get the job..

are we about to delve into Maan Singh Khuranas past??  was this is light hearted reference to the impending storm and danger..
so when Maans past comes out, and there is angst, pain and separation will Dev become Geets source of support ???

will Maan shut himself on Geet at time when she would need him the most, cos his past comes tumbles down the closet and he is swept by it? it is never intended but may be circumstances force Maan to be unavailable due to the occurences of certain events from his past .. !! the time and again reference made me wonder, or am i thinking too much like always ...LOLLOLLOL

thank god the Arjun and Annie sequence was better today, well i wont say fantastic but it was good .. i would still love to see them face to face and deal with one another .. or is this a forgotten love affair? is there is a reason why the name of the character they have brought in is Sangram? hahaha .. there i go, i am thinking too much again !!

Kuch Khushbuyen
Yaadon Ke Jungal Se Beh Chali
Kuch Khidkiyan
Lamhon Ke Dastak Pe Khul Gayi
Kuch Geeth Purane Rakhe The Sirhaane
Kuch Sur Kahin Khoye The Bandish Mil Gaye

Jeene Ke Ishare Mil Gaye
Bichde The Kinare Mil Gaye

Meri Zindagi Main Teri Baarish Kya Hui
Mere Raste Darya Bane Behne Lage
Meri Karvaton Ko Tune Aake Kya Chhua
Kahin Khwab Neendon Ki Gali Rehne Lage

Jeene Ke...Kinare Mil Gaye

Meri Loh Havaaon Se Jhagadkar Lee Uthi
Mere Har Andhere Ko Ujale Pee Gaye
Tune Hasken Mujhse Muskurane Ko Kaha
Mere Man Ke Mausam Gulmohar Se Ho Gaye

Jeene Ke...Kinare Mil Gaye

Kuch Khushbuyen, Saanso Se Saanso Me Ghul Gayi
Kuch Khidikyan, Aankhon Hi Aankhon Me Khul Gayi
Kuch Pyaas Adhuri
Kuch Shyam Sindhoori
Kuch Reshmi Gunahon
Main Rate Dhal Gaye
Jeene Ke Ishare Mil Gaye
Bichde The Kinare Mil Gaye

love,
niha

Edited by -honeydew- - 09 March 2011 at 10:05am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123lailapnj--Magnificent--Sia89mausam19lovetheserialsparikhravenhearteminentLavZmechantefille--Nargis--roseinbloom-Priti11-mysterygurl1427

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Ussko chupaakar main sabse kabhi le chaloon kahin door...
aakhon ke pyaalon kse pita rahoon usake chehre ka noor...
iss jamaane se chupakar.... puri karloon main hasrat...Embarrassed
...........................EDITED

sonuu monuu kii khaatir main unakaa ghodaa banjaauungaa..
taaron se bahar lauungaa baagon mein Tahalauungaa...
main ungalii thaam ke uskii usse chalanaa sikhalaungaa...
are he aaegaa badaa mazaa...Wink
Maan Singh Khurana.....da best son,lover n husbnd is nw gettin ready fr his next phase - daddy....to prove to da world onz again dat He is da BEST in wateva he does......all parents wd wnt to gv der child all dos happiness which ver deprivd to dem in der childhood.....ven a father wd want his son to b lik him...here is one father who is ready to change himself to ensure dat his child doesnt get his anger and seriousnz....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Hansti rahe tu hansti rahe...
Haya ki laali khilti rahe...
Zulf ke neeche gardan pe....
Subah-o-shaam milti rahe..
Saundi si hansi teri khilti rahe milti rahe....
To see her happy....to make her smile...he has decided to move on such a path which is unknown to him....dat path in which he mite hav to change him complty...his habits,his charcter,his priorities.....yet he is ready....to change himself fr his love n der baby....MSK known fr his temper and rough behaviour is ready to change himself for dos two people who mean da most to him.....Embarrassedcant stop lovin dis man!!!Embarrassed
Geet callin MSK a joker Shocked.... LOL!!!!!!!LOLLOLROFL

Bachke Zara Sa Bachke Tu Rehna Humse Yaar Yahan...
Hatke Zara Sa Hatke Hai Darte Humse Saara Jahan...
Na Ye Shor Kar Hai Ladna Agar To Maidan Mein Aa Nazar Ko Jhuka..
Khabardaar Hoon Main Taiyaar Hoon Aukaad Kya Teri Jaat Kya...
Ye To Mujhe Bata...
Annie - Ajrun -every thing fair in love and war!!!Tongue...yaha tho dono hai...pyaar bhi aur jangh bhi....we see Annie n Arjun fightin to loz da contract.....bt Mr.SB has done his homwrk rite....he noes wat he is gettin into n he wnts da best fr his sister....so AA forcd to work wid each odr....ver der love story wil reach a diffrnt level hopfly!!!Tongue
Romeo and his KHAMOSHH!!!! ROFLROFL
Mansishaaa seems to b fallin fr all men.....MSK,Adi,Arjun n nw SB.......LOL

Now....a bit of symbolism....its been a LONG Tym rite.....LOLWink
Geet all set to tak da methi bottle frm da cupbrd...Dev stops her.....helps her....keep on tryin to get it rite till da very end...Maan stands far and looks over....... - Dev cd b da one who wil help Geet out in da near futur....wil try to help her till da very end till he succeeds ver Maan wd b a mere spectator.....

In da last scene - Maan was laughin n talkin wid Geet n Daadi..his expression chnges bck to Dusht Danav aftr hearin Dev - Maan is tryin his best to change fr da baby.....bt ven eva Dev cums infrnt he wd still b da same cold hearted stone!!!

Maan to Geet:
Kabhi shab chamak uthi hai, kabhi shaam khil gayi hai...
Tere baalon ki panaah mein yeh siyaah raat guzre...
Teri kaali kaali aankhen koi ujli baat utre...
Teri ek hansi ke badle...
Meri yeh zameen le le, mera aasmaan le le...

Loads of luv,
Lavzz

Edited by LavZ - 09 March 2011 at 11:43am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123lailapnj--Magnificent--sparikhravenheartmaan-and-geeteminentmausam19lovetheserialmechantefille--Nargis---honeydew-roseinbloom

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Tongue
So much  talk on Maan's insecurities, that I felt I could paint a picture as I understand it.... 

I wonder why anyone would find it difficult to understand Maan's insecurity.  He has always felt Geet is his stability and if anything rocks this stable structure, he comes under the attack of insecurity.  If Geet is unhappy, Maan is sad, if Geet is troubled, Maan becomes depressed, if Geet is hiding anything, Maan wants it revealed to him - thats how much he can sense her deepest secrets, if Geet is happy Maan is SECURE.  THis is the Maan who loves Geet so much that insecurity for Maan also becomes the insecurity for Geet.  Therefore, if Maan is insecure, only Geet can assure him, make him feel loved, make him hold his head up high, make him feel that there is no one quite like this great father figure for their child.  No Dev's can shake this world of Maan except Geet.

Maan will not be insecure, as episodes would unfold.  Maan may become sensitive to circumstances around him.  His sensitivity will cover the large arena of compassion, intuition, love, strength, calmness, endurance, resilience, silence, non-reactiveness, confidence and faith and a smile.  A large percentage of this arena is also governed by Geet.  Therefore anything that dislodges these will make him sensitive and in a surrendering mode to the circumstances around him.

Sis's:  Today's Episode

Maan S K, revered by all, feared by many, respected by his very name is now towing the line of all fathers wanting to approach the baby and mother through the art of smiles and softness.

It is a gift to be simple, It is a gift to be free,

It is a gift to come down, Where we ought to be.

Geet, now enjoying the simple things in life, and longing for the joy of her baby has to learn that "order is the shape upon which beauty depends".  I have suspected that in happy and fulfilled lives, domesticity and spirituality are invisibly but inexorably connected, which when woven together, create a tapestry of contentment.

Arjun and Annie: They are learning to clear out what is not useful or beautiful – bitterness, competiveness with one another, hate.  I say have nothing in your homes that you do not know to be useful and believe to be beautiful.

Daadima and Dev:  Opening a door that seperates two worlds.  There are voices which we hear in solitude, but they grow faint and inaudible as we enter into the world.  Both will learn to finds ways to regenerate once both realize that solitude is an experience of iner harmony.  Begin slowly and resolutely.  Dadima for her Dev and Dev for his fulfillment.

Cheers. 

Edited by lovetheserial - 09 March 2011 at 10:19am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

anuvenuchgoldenball--Magnificent--sparikhravenhearteminentLavZSilentsoulmysterygurl1427-Priti11---Nargis---honeydew-roseinbloomInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Aaj Dev ki khair nahin, haila me cant wait to see hot, angry Maan....

______________________________________ Edited __________________________________

Thanks they have mentioned MSK's papa, otherwise I thought he was tapkofy from the sky...

None papa can be sweetheart as MSK, just cause he doesnt want baby to be born angry like him, he is trying to smile only....hilarious episode...Geet, thick candle LOL . Even AA part was hilarious...

Aankho se kurdo bolti bandh:

Wow what a classy scene,, loved it, loved it how MSK was observing every movement of Dev & Geet...What a look yaar, me toh totally ghayal.....What an anger, what an inquisitiveness in his eyes....Anyone can be dead in shock lolz....I loved it the way Dev and Geet got afraid...It seems somebody caught them by doing something wrong.....Munda still has the intense, when he gets angry...No one can beat MSK....Loved it how he showed concern about her health and doesn't wanted her to be in kitchen.....

For Sangram Gujjar:

Gujjar ne kiye jo ishara, project bhar ka hai khel sara
AA ban jaiengey khudh tamasha, badal jaayega WM ka nazaraWink.....

Liked the scene of all the namonaz with Gujjar lolz....Romeo was hilarious "yeh toh paida hotey hi logo ki shaadiya karane lug gaye they"LOL, and Manisha was like "shaadi toh aapki beti ki thi na, aap toh dikhne mein bohut young aur hot ho"LOL...Manisha ka dil Don pur bhi dola lolz.....Anyways hilarious scene, all nautanki baz was there....Finally Gujjar ne dono parindo ko ek saath bandh diya...Chalo daikhte hain inki story kaise rock kurti hai? Anyways Annie is improving alot....

Gujjar reminds me old actor Raj Kumar only "Jaani, hum se panga mut lo, hum bhai hain" ROFL....His Shat Up, was hilarious....Ke main bhi shut up hogaiee...

MSK ke bhi Papa Hova Kurte They:

Hai MSK took Geet statement serious, and asked Daadi how was his father, cause he is so serious na lolz...And Daadi was like aapke Dad bohut sanjeeda hova kurte they...Chalo yeh toh pata chala from where MSK inherited this seriousness.....

Hoton pe Hogi Muskan, Na Hoga bal Paathe Pe:

That scene was hilariousROFL, MSK was trying to be smiley father only..I loved MSK attempt lolz, how he got angry, and than right away calmed down himself lolz, it was hilarious, Geet expression was like" What the hell happened to him?"ROFL....When he was checking himself in mirror, Geet expressions was so funnyROFLROFL.....And when he asked Geet "abb tumhe meri aankho mein ghussa toh nahin dikhta na, mere pathe pur bal toh nahin", Geet got it the whole story behind his smile, and said "nahin aap bilkul bhi ghusse waale nahin lagte" and MSK was like "abb humara baby ghusse wala toh nahin hoga", and Geet was like "nahin bilkul ghusse wala nahin hoga, bulke joker hoga"ROFLROFL, Loved it how he got angry, and then again calmed down himself and brought the smile, and hold his anger and asked was she called him joker...Omg that look on his face was hilarious, it seems any minute he will gulp her in anger lolz...Brilliant job by DD, & GC.....

Bahon mein pighal jao, pur moti maum ki tarah:

Is anyone Sweeter than MSK in this entire world? Nah, no one....I loved it how just for smile, he's ready to taken any name...Awww MSK, you are best.....Loved the tight hug, and morethan the hug, when Geet shared her wish to him, that how she wanna melted in his arms, loved it how MSK said "toh pighal jao na", and then most hilarious and rocking statement by MSK "aur waise bhi main ne kabhi moti maumbati pighlte hove nahin daikhi" ROFLROFLROFL...Loved it...

Good ki laggi waat:

It's very good, not vaary good......Gujjarwa tohe kahey nahin samajh aata, kahey waat laga raha hai englis ki? Kahey? Manisha and Romeo was hilarious, afraid of Donwa, lolz, Donwa mein jaan kahan hai...Ek Arjun ke haath se hi gir jaaye lolz....

Hum hain KF ke Don, Biwi ke aagye maum:

I loved it how Geet gave angry look to Maan, and Maan back to his smiley mode lolz...Funny....Poor Dev, iski job search kub khatam hogi lolz...Beta jail jao, wahan roti muft, and they will give you work as well....Bhaiya se bolo tumhari khwaish poori kariengye...MSK finally told him that he's the onw who told the guy to not to give work to Dev....All got shocked...Yahan ke toh hum hi Don hai, MSK ka hai funda....

Precap - Kya halla hai yeh, Why MSK in clinic, abb kya kiya MSK, kahin yeh Smiley ka raaz toh nahin?

Over all hilarious episode, i seriously loved it, Cribbing toh mere inheritance mein hai hi nahin, so i enjoyed, and laughed alooooooooooot....10/10....Brilliant job by DD, GC, SS....Yeh Sameer dude is doing very good job as a Dev....But still i miss AS.....Aadat si hogaiee thi....All were good as well.....

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 09 March 2011 at 5:34pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anuvenuchlailapnj--Magnificent--lovetheserialravenhearteminentmechantefille--Nargis--mysterygurl1427-honeydew-roseinbloom

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
for Nags u i m reserving it..............otherwise I lost any interest to write anything about Nagging geet ,,,..overdose of AA------X....Entertainment wise I liked it.,...content wise not very happy with it........polygon with bakwaas copy of band baja barat

Geet nowdays seems alien to me ..I dont understand her charcter groW*H is it positive or negative....where is strong geet who stood against own family....or even Maan infront of whole world or media....'she is right now typical housewife who is on nagging spree for husband and completly indifferent to rapist who ruined her life''...'.She doent  show ounce of hatred and anger for rapist like DEV'..as if he did big saintly act by giving one bottle of blood,,,,,,,,,,,,,100s of people in India donate blood to save liufe on unknown,,,,,,,,,,,Dev did for his own brother''.not donated his liver kidney or any vital organ which could took his life'.in order to save Maans''I was  more disgusted from geet today when she took his help'''.

Maneet scene was cute ...I m bored of same overdose,,,,sandwiched between AA torture,,,,'For Maan:'I am keeping my finger crossed 'he will not be insecure about geet and baby from this rapist Dev.....'''never ever  forgive or forget his deeds which other khurana easily did.'''.Because that will be the day of complete assassination of MSK for me'.probably I will quit after that'In my dictionary there is no forgiveness for rapist until he serves his punishment.........no repentance after ruining someone's life...GHSP its wrong message to convey....frist rape a girl and than sorry for it............problem solved........

For AA today take is all below reflected in

Edited by kuls11 - 09 March 2011 at 1:07pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserial--Magnificent--eminent-Priti11---Nargis--mysterygurl1427

Go to top