Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Prathians🤗
I am the updater of todays epi

Video Update
(by Nipun)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1633704

RSBP 9th March Written Update

The episode starts with Nidhi taking RVs father ashirwad he say always stay happy my ashirwas is always with you then she goes towards Smrat and ask him that stay happy and dont disturb you Grand ma and dad.😳 Tribhuvan say lets go we are getting late Smrat hold nidhi hand and say maasi dont go (awww shoo sweet)
 She hug him and start crying RVs father starts his drama and say how we will take care of small child without mother😡 Surbhi says papa if u give permission then can we take smarat with us
Markandaya also ask him and he say he is your child too and u can take him. if he is happy the we are also and the way Nadhi takecare of him i dont want to seperate them. Markanday thanks him and ask surbhi to take samrat and leaves from there

After
Markandaya family leave Bua says why you give our child to that family
but RVs father say that leaving 2 3 day there he cannot b there child

Scean shifted to abhey home everyone come back servent give water to Tribhuvan he just saw smrat and throw the glass. Everyone gets shocked and
Markanday ask him that why he throw the glass so he say that why you bring Ranvijay child in this home. He say that cntrol ur tongue he is your nephew son of your sister why you hate him so much we go there for ratna and what you did you fight with RV father Tribhuvan say if i can i sholud kill him and i know he is doing all drama in front of evryone i beat him but still he was quiet that is his all drama.

In Ranvijay home Ranvijay is asking his father to beat him with the sandal as he want to know how can anyone tolerete i will kill that Tribhuvan but his father say that just watch the game this drama will give us so much. I will not leave
Markanday family so eaisly. His son dont know what he did.. His family has to give the price of this thing and i have decided the price also🤢

Scean shifted to Surbhi in blue saree(looking gorgeous) standing near window and thinking abhey comes and ask her what happen why are you worried she say that many time i think that cuz of us everything is changed between to families abhey say that we have to met so we met so we should now worry we should b happy that we are together think if we are not met so what should happen or in any case that i have not seen you so what should happen surbhi say so u want to say k after u saw me i fel in love with you.. Abhey say that i am so good that no girl can leave without seeing me but thats upto me that whom i saw and when i saw anygirl she fall in love with me. then Surbhi smiles at him and pulls his cheeks yes sab girls fida hogi ye sweet sa dimple deke.😆 The se puts her hands around his neck  and later they just hug. (OMG sweet scean must watch☺️)

Next morning servent mom come and start fighting with guard😆
Everyone comes outside and the lady ask Mai that i have bring kali devi parsad from my village for ur small bahu as she is pregnent and with that parsad u will have a grand son. Samrat is playing with lakshmi and lakshmi starts crying and kajol comes and say that why u make my child cry u are just like ur father next time dont play with my child😡 (poor smrat)

Episode Ends

Precap
Tribhuvan asking smrat that u father use to beat your mom.. The night ratna suside did u father beat her (why he is asking smrat that night smrat was not there🤔)

My comments
OMG i will give 10/10 love SurAb scean ☺️ and it was a nice epi😳

Sorry for the mistakes
Hope u all like it
Dont forget to press LIKE button

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES,THIS UPDADE IS MEANT
 EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS
Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views