Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay and Pia cheer the 'Men in Blue' at Kotla:TB (Page 3)

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

thank god...after a long long time we have a news abt ViSu being together and having a great time together....minus all that VIvBiz dating drama...

i saw the pics in another post...they looked awesome together.....kaash they were destined together in real life....they looked made for each other....anyways i am happy after a long time we have ViSu together and a article on the show rather real life drama...i was tired of that dating articles....this was a relieve for me.....god bless ViSu friendship.....

i hope we see more articles abt the show...tracks and ViSu....and less of dating dramas articles....ladylove articles....

totally agree with you yaar ! God bless their friendship

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
ya dis article is not controversial.......... and dey were lukin fab during match
Luckyone Newbie
Luckyone
Luckyone

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
nice move for promotion:) both looking hot nd having lots of fun.

but if its the damage they wanna cool down, they should deffo keep trying nd try harder;) more offscreen nd deffo a better onscreen story than what its these days.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mari..jayresh

adorableKSG Groupbie
adorableKSG
adorableKSG

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged

tfs:)

They both truly deserved the break for sure. nice of SO.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mari..

jayresh Goldie
jayresh
jayresh

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Very true guys, finally something other than their personal lives......They were a real delight....
But i just wanted to know if the show is a big hit...coz  i'm from Dubai and in today's tabloid i git to see the Vivbhiz article wherein both confirm their realtionship. And i was wondering why the news was so important......just don't understand why it's such a big thing....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-

-Peace- Newbie
-Peace-
-Peace-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged

Thnx a lot for sharing. It was a great way of promoting the show:))
but if its Damagae controll, they should really do more than this,lol its not enough,lol

Edited by -Peace- - 10 March 2011 at 5:24am
-Peace- Newbie
-Peace-
-Peace-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
@jayresh....well, the media made it a big thing unfortunatly. their uneeded focus on the personal life over n over again gave it an importance that was not needed at all and above that the i feel related celebs overacted on some views etc....which made it even bigger....while covering the actuall show and main story was kinda forgotten wich was unpleasent for the fans. attached fans to the show need to relate and feel the 'real' and 'truth' of whats onscreen....and distracting that with uneeded focus on unrelated offscreen damages that neaither they want or not.

Edited by -Peace- - 10 March 2011 at 5:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mari..jayresh-Doppelganger-

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Thnx for sharing,
But i agree with some comments..the poor channel need to try real harder than this,lol, however its was pleasent sight indeed to see them.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index