India-Forums

Astitva Ek Prem Kahani
Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

Update for Feb 17th (Page 3)

shital Groupbie
shital
shital

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 7:06pm | IP Logged

thanks saree for the update, i live in US so you guys are so much ahead of us.  After reading i don't even bother seeing the show

shital

ugababe Senior Member
ugababe
ugababe

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

Welcome to India-Forums Sara!!! glad to have ya!!!

WOW!!! so much has happened. I can't believe what it would feel like to live simran's life. It's crazy.

I remember once when I thought I lost my sister and went around the neighborhood running and screaming her name like a maniac. I was soo scared and had all these crazy thought run through my mind. She was with my mother and forgot to tell me they were going out. The entire neighborhood was out looking for her. I was so upset and terrified. I remember getting a really bad fever that nite even after I knew she was ok. I have never been so scared!!

I would hate to have simran's life!!!

*khushi*

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ugababe

Welcome to India-Forums Sara!!! glad to have ya!!!

WOW!!! so much has happened. I can't believe what it would feel like to live simran's life. It's crazy.

I remember once when I thought I lost my sister and went around the neighborhood running and screaming her name like a maniac. I was soo scared and had all these crazy thought run through my mind. She was with my mother and forgot to tell me they were going out. The entire neighborhood was out looking for her. I was so upset and terrified. I remember getting a really bad fever that nite even after I knew she was ok. I have never been so scared!!

I would hate to have simran's life!!!

*khushi*

Gosh... that must've been incredibly scary!!!! I know exactly what must've been going on thru ur mind at the time!! Around 10 years ago my muchooo-older sister went out in the evening with an ex-bfWink and lied to my mom about it... we were frantic when she didn't reach home by 1 am... and after she came back I stood under that loser's house and YELLED for the whole neighbourhood to hear - don't u ever come near my sister again you $%%$%.. sheeesh... I was such a protective little interfering twerpWink ... but when u're faced with the threat of losing someone you love it does strange things to you!!!
sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

Any mother would not leave the place without finding her daughter. This can happen only in serials. Nowhere you can see such a situation cropping up in real life.

Saurabh is from head to foot selfish. I hate him. He needs poor Abhi when in trouble , otherwise he treats him like dust.

I hope Shaguna will not die. Poor lady!!!!

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 12:19am | IP Logged
I also hope Shaguna dosn't die.. she dosn't deserve to suffer so much.

It's just a personal opinion here, but this incident pretty much confirms what I already think of bais and maids and nannies. They can (and sometimes do... but often don't) develop a lot of love and attachment for a child while taking care of their needs for so many hours a day... but no one and NO ONE has such a personal stake in seeing to it that the child is well-protected and well-loved like a mother canConfusedTongue

Another thing I find a lli'l strange... Saurabh and Abhi's ma et al keep going on and on about Abhi's loss and Simran's loss... they seem to have forgotten that they too have lost a special and much-loved grandchild... why is he crying only for his daughter's sake... and not his OWN!?!?!?

I think the directors don't want us to reason too much for the simple reason that Aastha isn't going to be foundUnhappyConfused... they want us to see Simran's pain and tears but they're giving us no hope at all. I think Aastha isn't going to be found for another 18 years..... and when she does she's gonna HATE her mom. Hmm... and maybe they intend that Simran shud bring up Gudiya somehow....

principessa Senior Member
principessa
principessa

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 2:16am | IP Logged

Hey guys.. Thnx all for welcoming me.. Smile

It's so sad, I don't want Shagunah to die! She is part of the family, and is so attached to them.. I hope they stop her from committing the suicide.. As I read the updates, I think we are late by 1 day in the middle east..

I hope they find Astha.. for Shagunah's sake.. she is the one who takes care of this little child all the time.. Abhi is away from her, and Simran is busy with the hospital, and Abhi's problems and has so little time to take care of her own child..

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 2:55am | IP Logged

ya, pooja you are absolutely correct. Yesterday there was a scene whare Abhi tells Simran Astha will be found one fine day. That clearly gives us an indication that Astha is not going to be found in the near future. Also, Saurabh says i dont know till when this will go on. These are all prologues to waht is going to be shown.

I think Simran will lokk after Gudiya, though i feel Abhi and Simran might not marry. Then the leap will probably take place.

Then maybe Gudiya and Astha might clash at some college or something.

richakang Groupbie
richakang
richakang

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
thx for the update sree...yeah that seems about wats going to happen at the show.....that we are going to see astha now after 18 yrs and she will meet gudiya in the college n they will be daggers at each other at first... LOL ...wow we all can be writer's now...

Go to top