India-Forums

Astitva Ek Prem Kahani
Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

Update for Feb 17th (Page 2)

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 11:00am | IP Logged
 Thanks sree.Beautiful update.Beautiful episode.

principessa Senior Member
principessa
principessa

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Hello guys.. Smile

My real name is Sara, although I joined as "principessa"..Tongue

I've been reading the topics and the replies for some time now, and I liked it so much.. I'm a fan of "Astitva..." your updates are so accurate and well detailed..

I hope you accept me as a new member.. Embarrassed

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Oh Sree.. what a marvelous update.. thank you, thank you... Clap

Call me a foolish romantic or a dumb dimwit but there I was, sitting and gaping at the TV with tears rolling down my cheeks and my 2-year old in my lap, cuddling him close, unable to imagine what the loss of a child can do to her parents... I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.... just for those few minutes when Simran was shouting and crying I was GLAD that I was living vicariously becos it's unthinkable to imagine it happening to yourself...DeadDeadDead

Then the practical side of me kicked in... I have no idea how Simran managed to drag herself out of the UK but I would never do that. I would go and bang the doors of the Indian Embassy and insist they escalate the matter.. after a few days they would just have to involve Interpol... there would be a state-wide hunt at least. And what wud I do staying behind? I'd be busy visiting all the newspaper offices and Tv stations making sure Aastha's pics are all over in a media blitz and use word-of-mouth to attract the attention of the Indians living there... there are so many things I could do......

But then again, this is a serial and not real life... Ajai Sinha wanted to send her back so back she went Confused

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenbee

Call me a foolish romantic or a dumb dimwit but there I was, sitting and gaping at the TV with tears rolling down my cheeks and my 2-year old in my lap, cuddling him close, unable to imagine what the loss of a child can do to her parents... I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.... just for those few minutes when Simran was shouting and crying I was GLAD that I was living vicariously becos it's unthinkable to imagine it happening to yourself...DeadDeadDead

Then the practical side of me kicked in... I have no idea how Simran managed to drag herself out of the UK but I would never do that. I would go and bang the doors of the Indian Embassy and insist they escalate the matter.. after a few days they would just have to involve Interpol... there would be a state-wide hunt at least. And what wud I do staying behind? I'd be busy visiting all the newspaper offices and Tv stations making sure Aastha's pics are all over in a media blitz and use word-of-mouth to attract the attention of the Indians living there... there are so many things I could do......

But then again, this is a serial and not real life... Ajai Sinha wanted to send her back so back she went Confused

I second every word of your statement queenbee....I feel exactly the same...I cannot think of something more cruel than this....

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenbee

I second every word of your statement queenbee....I feel exactly the same...I cannot think of something more cruel than this....

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

hjey Sara, welcome to the forum... we are glad you decided to join us finally.

Sree, awesome update..

Queenbee.. I don't have words to say how one feels in a suitation like that.. thank god it is only  a serial..

Fairuze Senior Member
Fairuze
Fairuze

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
thanx 4 the update
Khushalay Goldie
Khushalay
Khushalay

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
hey queenbee u r exactly right, i was thinking how could simran come back without her daughter, it's near to impossible for a real mother. anyways i hope sth bad doesn't happen to shaguna bechari.

Go to top