India-Forums

Behenein
Behenein

Can a Mother do this ?

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
I m not regular viewer of this Show but aware with many stoylines..Today  I saw It and Purva decided to give away a little Child..OMG !! I wonder Can any Mother Do this...And I think NEVER -EVER...It was just unbearable ...and shocking...whats the writers Idea with all thisOuch...No Mother..I mean No mother in world Would Do THIS...Specially when you show Purva a great mother and all..Than how come she can take such decision...Mother can get ready to give away her Life Before Give away her Baby like this....Its heart wrenching & sad that they are showing characters like this Who can decide such cruel things...Is she mother or Not..I know Smiti is Real mom..and Shes against it..Well done Girl..But most annoying part is Dad of Baby Mihir him self thinks Purva is right...can it go worst than this...I mean If hes real Father He simply cant say the Words Purva Is RIGHT..Hes not at all Right MAN as well you...

I wish this baby goes to his Real mom Smiriti...I see This couple Mihir & Purva utter Stupid & Blinded ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..dollSid4TeamCanadaArushiBS

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
I didn't even like the idea of this baby deal How can one child replace another?

Edited by lakshmin42 - 09 March 2011 at 8:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

CharmGal Goldie
CharmGal
CharmGal

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Now I am getting really annoyed with some people in this forum, because there is no win situation for this Purva.

Seriously what the hell do people expect form her? First everyone and including myself were furious when we heard from the reporter that Purva was planning to give Prem away . Some people even said that Purva should give her baby instead. I did  asked everyone to wait and see as I know Purva would never give up Prem as any cost no matter what cirumstances are there. Because when Purva was married to Mihir, she never accepted her place as his wife while Smriti was in mental hospital but instantly bond with Prem as he is her nephew and only person she care about at that house back then. Then when she realised or was to believed that Smriti was dead. She could walk away from the Sanghvi's home as her being with Mihir was only temporarily as soon Smriti recovered.But no, she stopped herself from running away becasue she would never allowed Prem to feel the absence of a mother. Smriti and Purva are both Prem's mothers, no matter what anyone says. One is Prem's beautiful birth mother and the other one is Prem's beauitful mother who raise him.

Now, yesterday everyone were furious when they saw Purva being the protective mother toward her unborn baby and it was clear that she does love that baby. And today after her nightmare and fear of Prem being taken away from her, and understood Smriti's grief.  It was also clear that she love Prem and Smriti as much as her own  unborn baby. SO NO ONE SHOULD DARE SAY THAT PURVA LOVE HER BABY MORE THAN PREM, BECAUSE SHE LOVES BOTH OF THEM AND  NEVER DIFFERENTIATED THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN HER UNBORN BABY AND HER PREM AFTERALL HE RECUSED HER AT THE TIME WHEN SHE HAD NO ONE.

She had to give up her unborn baby becasue Rama will never rest until she get Purva's child whether that Prem or her unborn baby. Please, and please leave Purva alone. Because her pain is no less than Smriti. Like Smritio she was willing to scarified her child so that Smriti would never feel the pain of Prem being with the maid. It is worse for Purva, becuause she love her unborn baby and Prem, whereas Smriti only care for Prem.

Really if we want blame anyone, we should blame the CVs. Why didnt they gave Prem back to Smriti and now making Purva give her baby away.Angry

RPK28

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
I hv not said anything about her love more or less Btw The baby shes giving & unborn baby ..I just said About her decision which i find very shocking ..I find it very shocking on mother part so I hv written..Intention was never to hury anyones feelings..Embarrassed

CharmGal

gracious45 Senior Member
gracious45
gracious45

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charmgirl2141

Now I am getting really annoyed with some people in this forum, because there is no win situation for this Purva.

Seriously what the hell do people expect form her? First everyone and including myself were furious when we heard from the reporter that Purva was planning to give Prem away . Some people even said that Purva should give her baby instead. I did  asked everyone to wait and see as I know Purva would never give up Prem as any cost no matter what cirumstances are there. Because when Purva was married to Mihir, she never accepted her place as his wife while Smriti was in mental hospital but instantly bond with Prem as he is her nephew and only person she care about at that house back then. Then when she realised or was to believed that Smriti was dead. She could walk away from the Sanghvi's home as her being with Mihir was only temporarily as soon Smriti recovered.But no, she stopped herself from running away becasue she would never allowed Prem to feel the absence of a mother. Smriti and Purva are both Prem's mothers, no matter what anyone says. One is Prem's beautiful birth mother and the other one is Prem's beauitful mother who raise him.

Now, yesterday everyone were furious when they saw Purva being the protective mother toward her unborn baby and it was clear that she does love that baby. And today after her nightmare and fear of Prem being taken away from her, and understood Smriti's grief.  It was also clear that she love Prem and Smriti as much as her own  unborn baby. SO NO ONE SHOULD DARE SAY THAT PURVA LOVE HER BABY MORE THAN PREM, BECAUSE SHE LOVES BOTH OF THEM AND  NEVER DIFFERENTIATED THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN HER UNBORN BABY AND HER PREM AFTERALL HE RECUSED HER AT THE TIME WHEN SHE HAD NO ONE.

She had to give up her unborn baby becasue Rama will never rest until she get Purva's child whether that Prem or her unborn baby. Please, and please leave Purva alone. Because her pain is no less than Smriti. Like Smritio she was willing to scarified her child so that Smriti would never feel the pain of Prem being with the maid. It is worse for Purva, becuause she love her unborn baby and Prem, whereas Smriti only care for Prem.

Really if we want blame anyone, we should blame the CVs. Why didnt they gave Prem back to Smriti and now making Purva give her baby away.Angry

there is never a win situation for Purva because she put herself in bad situations. First people hated her for marrying Mihir which is right because she just went and sat there in the mandap and got married to her bro in law which is disgusting even when ur sister is alive and u r engaged to marry someone else. There was no reason for her to marry Mihir she couldve just told Mihir about the other girl because at the end same thing happened purva didnt leave Mihir and and Smiriti's rights were taken away from her.

Everyone is furious with Purva for giving prem away because no mother would ever think of something like. Doesnt Purva know that there is no law according to which Rama can take him away. Wheter she actually gives him away or not is not the problem, the fact that she even came up with something like that and agreed with that is making everyone furious. The only reason she is doing this is so she doesnt feel guilty herself.

And no Purva's pain is not close to Smiriti's because Purva is going to have another baby and she has a loving devoted husband by her side. Smiriti doesnt.

And Purva said in todays episode that if she didnt agree with rama and give prem away then rama would curse her unborn child. She is protecting her unborn child but ready to give the one that she brought up for so long.

I agree it is all CVs who ruined Purva's character from the beginning. Purva is a fictional character however if something like this was to happen in real life then Purva should be blamed for marrying mihir and agreeing to give prem away

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AailaKW_lovezruchira23_notinuse_

CharmGal Goldie
CharmGal
CharmGal

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
To @nigo123
Purva never agree to give Prem away in the series of Behnein. And it certainly wasnt her to came up with the idea. It was Rama's condition. She was really upset about that. Today she did had niightmare about Prem being taken away, if she didnt love him then why would she hugged Prem closely to her when she woke up from her dream or even holding him close whenever Rama came near to them. Or cried out for Prem, just before Smriti came by. 
  The thing is giving her baby away to Rama is the worst thing that could be done  to her child. This decision is killing her too. How is that any better?  Knowing that he could be brought where there would always be struggle for  money and lack of education.  When she and Mihir could give their child and Prem a much better future.

As for marrying with Mhir, well even if Purva didnt marry him, Smriti 's life would been doomed anyway with that Mansi girl who planning to sent Prem to boarding school and inherit all the Sanghvi's money.  At the time Mansi even hid Mihir's phone so that Purva couldnt tell him, but would anyone believe her then. why did Smriti kept herself away from Mihir and Prem when they thought she had died. She claim that she wanted Purva to be happy again. Well if you ask me, Purva would been happy if Smriti returns sooner. So she can reuinte with Mihir and bring Amar back for Purva. As at the time things would been easier to solve because Mihir and Purva never love each other . So really even Smriti created those problems for herself. In real life, could a mother like Smriti who love Prem so much and stay away from him. No. Smriti was trying to be a
fairy godmother by messing Mihir, Purva and herself by staying away too long.

I think the CVs have done all that to create the best drama. At the end of the day it is only a drama and people wont be watching if was really boring.

Hope I havent upset you. To be honset  it is the CVs's fault.

Edited by Charmgirl2141 - 09 March 2011 at 1:05pm

RamziMeriJaan

RamziMeriJaan IF-Rockerz
RamziMeriJaan
RamziMeriJaan

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
i agree with  Charmgirl2141..i dont understand why people are  blame purva.. blame the writers...and yes she going to give away her unborn baby not prem...

CharmGal

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charmgirl2141

To @nigo123
Purva never agree to give Prem away in the series of Behnein. And it certainly wasnt her to came up with the idea. It was Rama's condition. She was really upset about that. Today she did had niightmare about Prem being taken away, if she didnt love him then why would she hugged Prem closely to her when she woke up from her dream or even holding him close whenever Rama came near to them. Or cried out for Prem, just before Smriti came by. 
  The thing is giving her baby away to Rama is the worst thing that could be done  to her child. This decision is killing her too. How is that any better?  Knowing that he could be brought where there would always be struggle for  money and lack of education.  When she and Mihir could give their child and Prem a much better future.

As for marrying with Mhir, well even if Purva didnt marry him, Smriti 's life would been doomed anyway with that Mansi girl who planning to sent Prem to boarding school and inherit all the Sanghvi's money.  At the time Mansi even hid Mihir's phone so that Purva couldnt tell him, but would anyone believe her then. why did Smriti kept herself away from Mihir and Prem when they thought she had died. She claim that she wanted Purva to be happy again. Well if you ask me, Purva would been happy if Smriti returns sooner. So she can reuinte with Mihir and bring Amar back for Purva. As at the time things would been easier to solve because Mihir and Purva never love each other . So really even Smriti created those problems for herself. In real life, could a mother like Smriti who love Prem so much and stay away from him. No. Smriti was trying to be a
fairy godmother by messing Mihir, Purva and herself by staying away too long.

I think the CVs have done all that to create the best drama. At the end of the day it is only a drama and people wont be watching if was really boring.

Hope I havent upset you. To be honset  it is the CVs's fault.

Both Purva and Smriti have made sacrifices for each other-Purva by marrying Mihir when she thought smriti's position was being compromised; and Smriti when she married Karan so that Purva-Mihir can continue to be together. Both of these decisions are utterly foolish, but both were made with the same intentions of protecting the others interest. But look at the results of that sacrifice--Purva gained a loving family, a devoted husband and Smriti got married to a psycho and bore abuse. She lost everything. It was never her fault that her MIL didnt like her and she was actively made mentally unstable. Her husband moved on so fast after Smriti supposedly died---I beleive completely ins second chances at life and that nobody can stop living for somebody else. But there should be a period of mourning, of respect for loved ones who are deceased. According to the serial timeline, Smriti became mentally unstable sometime after Prem was born, Mihir married soon after to "look after Prem", then Smriti died and Mihir slept with Purva, and she's no pregnant. According to what Akashi told in yesterdays episode, Purva has been taking care of Prem for 1-5 years and Purva herself is atleast 6 months pregnant. So its only been a few months at the most after Smriti died that Purva-Mihir consummated their relationship. Did Mihir love Smriti at all-I cant believe somebody can move on after losing a loved one after such a short period. And Smriti was still mentally unstable when her bus met with an accident and I'm guessing it took some time for her to regain her senses. And by the time she did, Purva-Mihir had already established their lives and Smriti didnt want to wreck it. So Smriti is definitely not at fault anywhere in this-she was mentally unstable when Mihir married again and she came back too late. If it is anybodys fault, it's Mihir's who couldnt tell his mother he didnt want to get married when Smriti was still alive and who didnt wait even a few months out of respect for his "dead" wife before loving Purva. Then comes Purva who married Mihir in her full senses-she knew what she was doing. Her intentions were right-but her method was absolutely, totally wrong. She also did not have a mourning period for her "dead" sister before becoming Mihir's wife.

Coming to the baby issue, while I wont say Purva loves Prem less than Smriti, but she can definitely cope with it better. Purva has her full family including her other sisters and her unborn baby to help her cope with Prem's loss; but Smriti has no one. She is completely alone-even her sisters dont support her. Purva could think of separating from Prem, Smriti couldnt. And Smriti has the right to know what happens with her child-just because she left Prem in her sister's care, everybody seems to think she should be okay if Prem is given to some random person. Her sisters had no right to interfere when she was questioning Purva, very validly. While Purva had time to come to terms with the situations, Smriti just found out in a horrible way and she is not allowed to get angry? Smriti is completely justified, and all of her sisters are wrong, especially Akashi and Anokhi. They should atleast be neutral in this situation. Smriti's one and only mistake was not taking Prem with her when she was leaving Mihir's house. At the time Purva was already pregnant and they would get another child in a few months time.

KW_lovez

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index