Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

New Spoiler: New man in Naku life | Pg 101 (Page 81)

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
@hirkum                                     why mr is shown responsible for all this, actually he is the main reason we are tolerating this channel, since last three months we are posting to so called responsible people at colors but not a single official reply has come from channel'side. if you want someone to watch your show, you owe them some responsible reply to hundreds of posts , & yes our views will be same as lakhs of others, we do represent them.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstmishimanoniki11-bharti-Elysia--Sia--

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki11

Originally posted by rpmenon

Can we really say there has been no news,or no info about it all.Thye have been saying that since many months now that MR is leaving,Dutta is leaving.But haven't we chosen not to believe it? So,I guess they feel that its all fair enough.

But,I would have appreciated a much clearer answer from MR himself.Even now,if this 24th thing is true,then i think he owes his fans some kind of statement,where he says he has to leave,out of his own choice or not.

I am so sad that Dutta and Nakku will not get a good reunion where he can see her and look into her eyes.

my uncle who works in tv ind told me actors are bound by contract they cant provide any information unless and until ph allows them to

Word.

In fact, actors who speak out when they aren't permitted to would probably get sued LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst

Subii IF-Dazzler
Subii
Subii

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Originally posted by Subii

In the end, it's all been obvious in the interviews and on-the-sets and even in the episodes that things were going this way. Some of us kept pointing it out, all of us bombarded the channel, etc. with messages, demanding that MR stays or LTL ends.

Either way, Colors in a dilemma now. 1) They can replace MR with another actor and bring Dutta "back from the dead", but we won't accept that. 2) They can kill him off and put in a new lead, but we won't accept that either.

So, what're they gonna do?
whatever they think ana we are not gonna accept any of the above options you have suggested.. they better stick with mishal and they will be in heaven otherwise to hell with them.. 
Life doesnt stop with anyones exit but the thing is we are so much attached to dutta that this is a real pain to sink in to the fact that dutta would no longer be there.. this is what gives me a sick feeling.. 

Precisely, Subi. We aren't going to accept anything other than Mishal as Dutta, lekin yeh baat channel waalo ke bheje mein nahi parti na.

I understand how you feel, sweets. I feel the same way. I love DSP so much that it's like a physical pain, knowing what they're gonna do to him Confused
i feel like crying ana.. and this time my gut says that the inevitable is gonna happen..even i dont want to trust my gut this time but dont know i have a sad feeling. I love dutta from the core of my heart and cant think of a day where I would be forced to not see him and think about him.
I dont know whats wrong between channel and Mishal but what i know is i am getting affected by all this BS.It feels like someone dear to me is gonna leave me apart..

Edited by Subii - 21 March 2011 at 11:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstniki11sub_rosaElysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

In the end, it's all been obvious in the interviews and on-the-sets and even in the episodes that things were going this way. Some of us kept pointing it out, all of us bombarded the channel, etc. with messages, demanding that MR stays or LTL ends.

Either way, Colors in a dilemma now. 1) They can replace MR with another actor and bring Dutta "back from the dead", but we won't accept that. 2) They can kill him off and put in a new lead, but we won't accept that either.

So, what're they gonna do?
whatever they think ana we are not gonna accept any of the above options you have suggested.. they better stick with mishal and they will be in heaven otherwise to hell with them.. 
Life doesnt stop with anyones exit but the thing is we are so much attached to dutta that this is a real pain to sink in to the fact that dutta would no longer be there.. this is what gives me a sick feeling.. 

Precisely, Subi. We aren't going to accept anything other than Mishal as Dutta, lekin yeh baat channel waalo ke bheje mein nahi parti na.

I understand how you feel, sweets. I feel the same way. I love DSP so much that it's like a physical pain, knowing what they're gonna do to him Confused
i feel like crying ana.. and this time my gut says that the inevitable is gonna happen..even i dont want to trust my gut this time but dont know i have a sad feeling. I love dutta from the core of my heart and cant think of a day where I would be forced to not see him and think about him.
I dont know whats wrong better channel and Mishal but what i know is i am getting affected by all this BS.It feels like someone dear to me is gonna leave me apart..

Naw, Subi, dear. Don't worry, okay? Everything's gonna be fine. There's still a small ray of hope. Nothing has been officially confirmed yet. Even if the worst thinkable does happen, you'll always have DSP in over 300 episodes, and I'm sure that if Mishal bags another role, it will be very much like DSP, because he's infamous for playing this character. Channels will know what the followers of Mishal want to see.

Don't worry, dear. Chin up. Turn your tears into anger DSP-style and let it out on the channel. Now we have every right to curse them without restraints Smile Everything will be fine. You'll seeHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstSubii-bharti-

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki11

Originally posted by rpmenon

Can we really say there has been no news,or no info about it all.Thye have been saying that since many months now that MR is leaving,Dutta is leaving.But haven't we chosen not to believe it? So,I guess they feel that its all fair enough.

But,I would have appreciated a much clearer answer from MR himself.Even now,if this 24th thing is true,then i think he owes his fans some kind of statement,where he says he has to leave,out of his own choice or not.

I am so sad that Dutta and Nakku will not get a good reunion where he can see her and look into her eyes.

my uncle who works in tv ind told me actors are bound by contract they cant provide any information unless and until ph allows them to

Thats true Niki,but that should be limited to the confidentiality of the show details,track info etc.But this is clear harassment of an actor,in convenient excuse of non disclosure deal or whatever.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11mnx12Elysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
You know what, lovelies. Mishal was so beautiful in today's episode. For a moment, I completely forgot about the spoiler. I could only see him Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLaNimmi.niki11mozart66

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Yeh I'll add my 2 cents. Read the news on TC and felt a little hurt and then thought I can't be bothered anymore with it. I can't see anyone else play Dutta. The thing that bothers me is that we have had to sit through so much just to see Tasha together, that for it to blow up in our faces again is just saddening. The whole point of Dutta and Kala's clash was for them to face each other and actually have a conflict, where Dutta emerges victorious- so what is up with him having an accident again? *scratches head.* They are treating LTL like some guinea pig, experimenting with it now, when there is SO MUCH potential - it's just ridiculous. Sadly, we've been caught up in their little twisted world too. Im out of this thread. This week is it. Brace yourselves.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mishimanoniki11sub_rosaSubiiElysiakabeeraspeakingAreYaar

Subii IF-Dazzler
Subii
Subii

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged

[
Naw, Subi, dear. Don't worry, okay? Everything's gonna be fine. There's still a small ray of hope. Nothing has been officially confirmed yet. Even if the worst thinkable does happen, you'll always have DSP in over 300 episodes, and I'm sure that if Mishal bags another role, it will be very much like DSP, because he's infamous for playing this character. Channels will know what the followers of Mishal want to see.

Don't worry, dear. Chin up. Turn your tears into anger DSP-style and let it out on the channel. Now we have every right to curse them without restraints Smile Everything will be fine. You'll seeHug
thank you sweetheart for these lovely words..Hug i really need this..
I know there is no official confirmation but colors being an unprofessional bunch of idiots i dont expect them to come up with an official confirmation on this topic as they all know what the reaction is gonna be.. 
rahi dutta ki baat i know he will be around very soon but what really upsets me that we have been a part of an incessant love story- love story of dutta and nakku and every love story according to me should have a happy ending and we all have waited patiently for almost more than a year for them to be together and happy which in trun would make us happy..we have lived their journey with them every passing day. we cried with them and we laughed with them. we felt their pain we cherished their love. our thoughts are most of the times occupied with them. Dutta is a part of my routine as if he really exists. i have never been so attached to anything apart from my parents and brother as i am to dutta. it really hurts when I foresee him missing from my life..

Edited by Subii - 21 March 2011 at 11:32am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLasss8080niki11mnx12-bharti-Elysia

Go to top