Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

New Spoiler: New man in Naku life | Pg 101 (Page 78)

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HirkM

Finally.... What I thought is happening. Guys it's simple MR wanted to leave for betterment. You can be fan of an actor that does not mean you own that actor. This is his graceful exit from the show. He is gonna die like hero while saving everyone. Wish that MR gets very big film and becomes superstar. I am also sure he might ve got something in hand and soon you guys will watch him on big screen. Earlier I went through some article which claimed "he won't be doing dailies anymore. Possibally reality show he might choose if it comes". I see charm in him like SRK have got. Get ready guys yet another superstar to born soon.

Lot of people out here are saying they are done with the show. I don't think they are done, you ll still be seen speculating about show on this forum about "Laagi.." even after MR's exit. And even if you are done then.. how many of you? 100 or 200 people. when we said we will leave forum.....we said we will stop watching ltl and that you will get to know within few days after MR leaves Tongue....We joined it even before colors channel was introduced ..... we will always be here to reply you but I doubt you will come here with same Id may be with some other ID Tongue How about the crores of others.  Those others might have liked MR in the show but they may not really  care whether he stays or not. well that will also get cleared in few days That's what tv is. Anything can happen. Of course if we can make the show hit we can make it flop as well .....Anything can happen ...thats what tv is Tongue...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniCrystal29shish15

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Goodd

So I think for this reason they made Naku to go with theBGs voluntarly. Firstly they disconnected the realtionship of Tasha. Then they vanish MR from LTL only. I think this is the last week of MR as well as LTL from our pov.

PatheticDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

today they didnot even once show dutta remembering nakusha this seems thier deliberate effort to disconnect them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ziks

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged

if they really go ahead with this track then its such a sad and incomplete ending to DNs story.. as there is still so much to show.. and if they bring back Dutta but not Mishal then it wouldn't work.. we are not interested in seeing looney Dutta.. :|

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mishimanoniki11Crystal29sub_rosa--Sia--AreYaar

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
OK, another question - If they had to kill Dutta, they could have done so in the car blast no? They could have introduced another actor post that too right, to help Naku and make her fall in love again (* shakes head and rolls eyes *). Why show JMM2, why show a romantic song, why show this blindness and why show the vanar sena? Why show the family deserting Kala? Why show Chaskar dying? Why keep Seema? Does the creative team take us for idiots? Whats up with the production house? Cant they issue a simple press statement? Or is this simply just milking publicity.
Oh, I am SO DONE.

niki11

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Can we really say there has been no news,or no info about it all.Thye have been saying that since many months now that MR is leaving,Dutta is leaving.But haven't we chosen not to believe it? So,I guess they feel that its all fair enough.

But,I would have appreciated a much clearer answer from MR himself.Even now,if this 24th thing is true,then i think he owes his fans some kind of statement,where he says he has to leave,out of his own choice or not.

I am so sad that Dutta and Nakku will not get a good reunion where he can see her and look into her eyes.

ziks

shish15 IF-Dazzler
shish15
shish15

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sia79

Originally posted by HirkM

Finally.... What I thought is happening. Guys it's simple MR wanted to leave for betterment. You can be fan of an actor that does not mean you own that actor. This is his graceful exit from the show. He is gonna die like hero while saving everyone. Wish that MR gets very big film and becomes superstar. I am also sure he might ve got something in hand and soon you guys will watch him on big screen. Earlier I went through some article which claimed "he won't be doing dailies anymore. Possibally reality show he might choose if it comes". I see charm in him like SRK have got. Get ready guys yet another superstar to born soon.

Lot of people out here are saying they are done with the show. I don't think they are done, you ll still be seen speculating about show on this forum about "Laagi.." even after MR's exit. And even if you are done then.. how many of you? 100 or 200 people. when we said we will leave forum.....we said we will stop watching ltl and that you will get to know within few days after MR leaves Tongue....We joined it even before colors channel was introduced ..... we will always be here to reply you but I doubt you will come here with same Id may be with some other ID Tongue How about the crores of others.  Those others might have liked MR in the show but they may not really  care whether he stays or not. well that will also get cleared in few days That's what tv is. Anything can happen. Of course if we can make the show hit we can make it flop as well .....Anything can happen ...thats what tv is Tongue...

Sia, looks like after playing dirty tricks someone is worried who'll watch the stupid show they'll make LTL into..

Someone....should know...it's the just the few people who represent the voice of the many people, or do the channels creatives go around interviewing crores of people regarding what they like about the show....

Many channels have previously, suffered by taking audiences for granted...Zee and Sony for example. and now it's the time for colors...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstCrystal29--Sia--

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

OK, another question - If they had to kill Dutta, they could have done so in the car blast no? They could have introduced another actor post that too right, to help Naku and make her fall in love again (* shakes head and rolls eyes *). Why show JMM2, why show a romantic song, why show this blindness and why show the vanar sena? Why show the family deserting Kala? Why show Chaskar dying? Why keep Seema? Does the creative team take us for idiots? Whats up with the production house? Cant they issue a simple press statement? Or is this simply just milking publicity.
Oh, I am SO DONE.

They are showing all the positive things because they are going to keep Dutta.All those scenes are to re establish Dutta in the show.Not MR.They may have a commitment to Dutta,not MR.

Their loss.

Crystal29

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rpmenon

Can we really say there has been no news,or no info about it all.Thye have been saying that since many months now that MR is leaving,Dutta is leaving.But haven't we chosen not to believe it? So,I guess they feel that its all fair enough.

But,I would have appreciated a much clearer answer from MR himself.Even now,if this 24th thing is true,then i think he owes his fans some kind of statement,where he says he has to leave,out of his own choice or not.

I am so sad that Dutta and Nakku will not get a good reunion where he can see her and look into her eyes.

No, technically no one EVER gave us an END DATE.....THAT is what we're talking about.....MR himself also just said that he does have plans to move towards films, but he himself isn't keen on leaving....nobody ever gave a CONCRETE leave date......and considering how long they dragged out these rumors, no one can be blamed for choosing not to believe them after a point.....ppl lose credibility.

Why only blame MR for this?? The PH/Channel owe us a confirmation FIRST.

And yes I too find it sad that Dutta may not SEE Nakku with his own eyes before MR leaves.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstziksCrystal29sub_rosa--Sia--kabeeraspeakingkhushix

Go to top