Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

New Spoiler: New man in Naku life | Pg 101 (Page 69)

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged

Yep LTL is void.  What remains is a maid from the basti jumping from one man to another changing their lives or if the rating does not work, a Dutta whose face changes...Dead

Pardon my posts today...I feel like bashing someone!LOL
[/QUOTE]

ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29ElysiaHamlet53

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

I remember the article said the Hollywood thing, too. It made me laugh LOL

Tu abhi study karne nahi gayi? LOL Wink
Can u believe it...i am holding a book in my hand and staring at my laptop...LOL...i have seriosuly gone insane...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

san121Elysia

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

I have only one question - if dutta was to die or go missing,why JMM track & so much bonding of DN when afterwards they want to bring some tom,dick & harry for NakkuAngry
Aivayi hamara itna saara time waste kar diya,dec. me hi bomb blast karke finish karna tha naa.
Seriously this time also bomb,kuch aur naya idea nahi milaAngry

LOL exactly....by that respect toh the Dec. blast was IDEAL for them to change Dutta's face through some plastic surgery nonsense....toh phir kyun nahin kiya? They didn't find anyone with the guts to replace MR as Dutta?LOL

Now AGAIN they will show Nakku crying for a couple of months saying, "saab zinda hain" and AGAIN Dutta will conveniently return but with a new face? Do these ppl even THINK about what they are writing?

They've lost the chance to "phase out" MR/Dutta from this show.....if they try it now it will be more retarded than ever beforeLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

silkroutetulsivirani2012Crystal29-Roopa-sub_rosaPooja_219*dewdrop~pearl*ivy_11Sanely_Insanekabeeraspeakingkhushix

san121 Goldie
san121
san121

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Can u believe it...i am holding a book in my hand and staring at my laptop...LOL...i have seriosuly gone insane...LOL

I believe it, as I am doing the sameLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

ElysiaSanely_Insane

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by san121

I believe it, as I am doing the sameLOL
LMAO...someone is here to give me a company then...LOL
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

I would go with what Aparna said....this is all pre-planned...they first spread the rumors that MR is leaving in Feb as he wants to pursue his bollywood/hollywood career....and they came up with the car accident track....they dragged the sobfest...when TRP's gave an alarm thy conveniently brought him back...and the TRP's shooted up....and the same thing is repeating...as the Kala/Dutta confrontation is near the same rumors are floating and the same "sources" come out of nowhere and the same 'nothing of this sort is happening ' kind of comments pop up leaving us to think and only think...
They may go with the track of disappearing the lead...and again will drag the sobfest and wait for the TRP's to make a call and then maybe they will bring him back saying that he had no plans of leaving in the first place.......Confused

But you know.....things were different with the Dec. "death" scenario....they made it clear from the beginning only in all articles/spoilers that Dutta won't die but will survive....and MR's return will be temporary.....but now all these articles are not talking about any permanent return scenarioConfused

--Sia--Sanely_Insane

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by preety_219

I have only one question - if dutta was to die or go missing,why JMM track & so much bonding of DN when afterwards they want to bring some tom,dick & harry for NakkuAngry
Aivayi hamara itna saara time waste kar diya,dec. me hi bomb blast karke finish karna tha naa.
Seriously this time also bomb,kuch aur naya idea nahi milaAngry

LOL exactly....by that respect toh the Dec. blast was IDEAL for them to change Dutta's face through some plastic surgery nonsense....toh phir kyun nahin kiya? They didn't find anyone with the guts to replace MR as Dutta?LOL

Now AGAIN they will show Nakku crying for a couple of months saying, "saab zinda hain" and AGAIN Dutta will conveniently return but with a new face? Do these ppl even THINK about what they are writing?

They've lost the chance to "phase out" MR/Dutta from this show.....if they try it now it will be more retarded than ever beforeLOL

Someone is trying hard to make MR leave the show ....But every time he is failing ....So now again we have another article ...PH should clearly tell them we want to end LTL thats the best way to deal this man .........sara jhamela hi khatam ......
Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zikssan121Crystal29Pooja_219-Huma-AreYaar

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

I would go with what Aparna said....this is all pre-planned...they first spread the rumors that MR is leaving in Feb as he wants to pursue his bollywood/hollywood career....and they came up with the car accident track....they dragged the sobfest...when TRP's gave an alarm thy conveniently brought him back...and the TRP's shooted up....and the same thing is repeating...as the Kala/Dutta confrontation is near the same rumors are floating and the same "sources" come out of nowhere and the same 'nothing of this sort is happening ' kind of comments pop up leaving us to think and only think...
They may go with the track of disappearing the lead...and again will drag the sobfest and wait for the TRP's to make a call and then maybe they will bring him back saying that he had no plans of leaving in the first place.......Confused

But you know.....things were different with the Dec. "death" scenario....they made it clear from the beginning only in all articles/spoilers that Dutta won't die but will survive....and MR's return will be temporary.....but now all these articles are not talking about any permanent return scenarioConfused

I think its still not decided this is the track learned person has in his mind so that MR leaves the show when second lead is introduced....Again hawa mein teer marne wala hissab  ..it will get clear  in few days ........

Edited by Sia79 - 21 March 2011 at 7:22am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouteziksCrystal29sub_rosa-Huma-AreYaar

Go to top