Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

New Spoiler: New man in Naku life | Pg 101 (Page 62)

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by Bushy_92

EXACTLY! they can't be showing Dutta survive an accident....explosion actually...then live with blindness....escape the goons....only to go home and DIE coz of a bomb blast??? ...They can't be so stupid.....

LOL they deffo CAN be that stupid yaar.....but honestly if this is the way it all ends up being, I think I'm going to have a hysterical reaction about whether to cry or laugh over this nonsenseConfusedLOL

I think Aparna could be right too though that this could just be another gimmick to grab eyeballs and keep us wondering again if Dutta has died and then bring him back on "public demand" so to speakConfused
I agree with u on that....Aparna wrote down the strategy very well...they must be spreading these rumors only to garner some publicity and generate some hype.....they might go with the Dutta missing track and wait for the TRP game...and then take a call....but the question is will they bring MR back or will they only think that its Dutta's character which is popular and not the actor who is portraying it? Confused....

Edited by Bushy_92 - 21 March 2011 at 6:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Elysiaivy_11AreYaar

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

EXACTLY! they can't be showing Dutta survive an accident....explosion actually...then live with blindness....escape the goons....only to go home and DIE coz of a bomb blast??? ...They can't be so stupid.....

LOL they deffo CAN be that stupid yaar.....but honestly if this is the way it all ends up being, I think I'm going to have a hysterical reaction about whether to cry or laugh over this nonsenseConfusedLOL

I think Aparna could be right too though that this could just be another gimmick to grab eyeballs and keep us wondering again if Dutta has died and then bring him back on "public demand" so to speakConfused

Damn right Anu....even I cant decide what to do and that is sooooo frustratingAngry
and they better change their PR dept ....because we are frankly tired of this publicity....and I wont forgive them if they do that 'mihirwala' act in LTLOuch
@ chulbul....tu dono baaju mat bolLOL...you decide ...one side you say that they have no brains and on the other that they cannot be so stupidConfused...you are sounding like some P.....errrrrrr.....Son...you knowWinkLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Pooja_219ElysiaAreYaar

tulsivirani2012 Goldie

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

niki11san121mozart66

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Originally posted by -Srushti-

I think i should go and get some studying done...rather than sit here and talk about someone's genius acts...LOL....someone must be grinning after reading our praises! Tongue

tu padh le Chulbul...dont waste your time on some Geniuses mind blowing ideas...we have got better things to do....LOL

Like eating ice cream.

you eating ice cream ElyOuch...tum dono chotti ho....Bushy akele gola khati hai or Ely Icecream...koi mujhe nahi pucchtaCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ElysiaSanely_Insane

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged

Damn right Anu....even I cant decide what to do and that is sooooo frustratingAngry
and they better change their PR dept ....because we are frankly tired of this publicity....and I wont forgive them if they do that 'mihirwala' act in LTLOuch
@ chulbul....tu dono baaju mat bolLOL...you decide ...one side you say that they have no brains and on the other that they cannot be so stupidConfused...you are sounding like some P.....errrrrrr.....Son...you knowWinkLOL
I corrected it....the stupidity act is portrayed by the colors wale...and the insanity act is portrayed by....errr u know who? WinkLOL

Edited by Bushy_92 - 21 March 2011 at 6:47am

Elysia-Srushti-

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

Originally posted by niki11

Originally posted by SAraW

True.... this week will decide the fate of LTL and colors channel ...  
sara u said ki he's not leavin.....................Cry

Yah he is not .. under current story line .. but if they stick to the idea of introducing a parallel lead . he will Quit .. Smile  and  i made that point clear in all my previous posts..  Smile

We all will quit with MR exit and then sirji can happily watch LTL  with his family ...Remember many many people  will be uneffected
Tongue But what wonders me why sirji come here and tell us about happening ...... those crores are their target right?... not we ...Or we are his target along with MR Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11Crystal29san121ivy_11-Huma-

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Elysia

I think i should go and get some studying done...rather than sit here and talk about someone's genius acts...LOL....someone must be grinning after reading our praises! Tongue

tu padh le Chulbul...dont waste your time on some Geniuses mind blowing ideas...we have got better things to do....LOL

Like eating ice cream.

you eating ice cream ElyOuch...tum dono chotti ho....Bushy akele gola khati hai or Ely Icecream...koi mujhe nahi pucchtaCry

Tujhe ice cream khani hai? Chal aaja. Lekin pehle ande lekar a certain Pimple Star pe nishana laga ke aate hai.

mozart66-Srushti-

ships Senior Member
ships
ships

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Crystal29

If the article is true, then what we will have is LTL change from a story that had some meaning to a story line that will work whichever way the Channel wants...in other words ...trash! 

Dutta dies in a bomb...Cry They couldn't get any other way to get him to die..Watching LTL after that will be emotional attyachaar with everyone non stop crying and Nakku finding the nearest shoulder to cry...Dead OMG Can this get any more dirty..I find the whole new guy thing disgusting!

But Crystal, it's actually sounding funny to me.....Dutta JUST survived an explosion 3 months back.....lived with blindness for so long and suddenly he'll end in a bomb blast? Really? This is sounding hilariously contrived.
very-very logical thoughts Anu....super liked your post
-Ships

Crystal29-Srushti-AreYaar

Go to top