Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

New Spoiler: New man in Naku life | Pg 101 (Page 61)

san121 Goldie
san121
san121

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

Originally posted by shilpita87

arey bhai...char din ki baat hai...intezaar kar lete hai...warna remote to aapne hi haath mein hai...in my case yt ka control bhi mere haath mein hai...if they think ki ek garib kaamkarne waali basti mein rehne waali ki kahani dekhne mein hi hum interested hai..to unka ye wahem toottey char din bhi nahi lagenge....we told them on FB,Mail,colors feedback, IF etc etc...now we won't say anything....let the TRPs speak for us...

True.... this week will decide the fate of LTL and colors channel ...  

Word guys......they have taken oath not to listen us............ok! the TRP and other rating will tell the truth........but it is guaranteed......they will repent for their stupidity.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11mozart66Elysia

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
I think i should go and get some studying done...rather than sit here and talk about someone's genius acts...LOL....someone must be grinning after reading our praises! Tongue

Elysia--Sia---Huma-

Keva Goldie
Keva
Keva

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Thanks for the info. If this is true then I will never forgive Colors for killing my favorite character. I will never watch a Colors show again. I thought Star Plus was the worst channel but clearly Colors has decided to take the No.1 position and become the worst channel. I can forgive a channel when they end my favorite show because most of the time they have been dragged to an extent that I myself do not want to watch it but the death of my favorite character (Dutta) and then bringing in a new guy to replace Mishal I am never going to forgive that. So bye bye colors forever if Dutta(Mishal) is killed then the creative head of Colors can sit and watch this show.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

san121rama_2010mozart66Elysia-Huma-

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Originally posted by Bushy_92

I think i should go and get some studying done...rather than sit here and talk about someone's genius acts...LOL....someone must be grinning after reading our praises! Tongue

Good call. I'm gonna go eat some ice cream Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanely_Insane

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Originally posted by niki11

Originally posted by SAraW

True.... this week will decide the fate of LTL and colors channel ...  
sara u said ki he's not leavin.....................Cry

Yah he is not .. under current story line .. but if they stick to the idea of introducing a parallel lead . he will Quit .. Smile  and  i made that point clear in all my previous posts..  Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11Crystal29AbhiAniKevasan121mussy.jamshedElysia-Huma-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

EXACTLY! they can't be showing Dutta survive an accident....explosion actually...then live with blindness....escape the goons....only to go home and DIE coz of a bomb blast??? ...They can't be so stupid.....

LOL they deffo CAN be that stupid yaar.....but honestly if this is the way it all ends up being, I think I'm going to have a hysterical reaction about whether to cry or laugh over this nonsenseConfusedLOL

I think Aparna could be right too though that this could just be another gimmick to grab eyeballs and keep us wondering again if Dutta has died and then bring him back on "public demand" so to speakConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*Sanely_Insane

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

tu padh le Chulbul...dont waste your time on some Geniuses mind blowing ideas...we have got better things to do....LOL

Pooja_219ElysiaSanely_Insane

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

tu padh le Chulbul...dont waste your time on some Geniuses mind blowing ideas...we have got better things to do....LOL

Like eating ice cream.

Go to top