Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

New Spoiler: New man in Naku life | Pg 101 (Page 6)

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
TFS .....Isn't this an old article I remember reading that last lineErmm
Fed up with these articles now Just gonna enjoy the show till MR is there as DSP and then it's quits!!!!Cry
Still I hope he stays back

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
I am lost here.So,he said before that he is not keen on leaving.Now he says he is "creatively exhausted" which is to say that he is bored playing Dutta.So,wouldnt that mean that he does want to leave.

Well,anways,i will just keep watching if Dutta is a permanent character,but i am pretty sure if he is replaced,people will loose interest in the show and even in Dutta.If he does want to leave and cant go on playing one character for long,then what can others do.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skavitha08

tulsivirani2012 Goldie

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosaivy_11

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rpmenon

I am lost here.So,he said before that he is not keen on leaving.Now he says he is "creatively exhausted" which is to say that he is bored playing Dutta.So,wouldnt that mean that he does want to leave.

Well,anways,i will just keep watching if Dutta is a permanent character,but i am pretty sure if he is replaced,people will loose interest in the show and even in Dutta.If he does want to leave and cant go on playing one character for long,then what can others do.

I think what he's trying to say is that he's attached to the show and all it's given him but he still wants to branch out since he has higher aims in life....it's a question of being torn b/w emotional attachment and the dreams and ambitions that he's had all his life.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Beeesskavitha08ivy_11

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
thanks! so the show might  be wrapping up as long as it wraps up as MR as DSP it will get the perfect ending. i would rather remember LTL as the imperfectly perfect love story of DN. and DN=MR+MV. Im glad they realise DSP is LTL. at least no other stupid police story-line! as for MR all the best with whatever he decides in the future im sure if he puts in as much as he did for the character of DSP he will be successful! and like the rest of you for me DSP=MR=LTL so the day he leaves i know its the end of LTL with me. just a request to the makers of LTL if you think that replacing MR is your way out then i would prefer going for outright replacement instead of the whole plastic surgery route will give me closure because i can just assume that they ended LTL like that. plus plastic surgery was never part of the way LTL was. because LTL wasnt like the rest of the shows that aired on television :)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25rama_2010skavitha08Warda.Elysiaivy_11--Sia--MrsKhanAreYaar

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
NO LTL without Mishal !

I dont care what these articles are hinting at !

Mishal as Dutta has given so much to this serial 
k its impossible for LTl to stand on its own groud!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11Warda.

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
I really still think its a rumor, until an official announcement is made that either the show is ending or MR is being replaced. Everyone knows that DSP is too iconic a character to just let go. I for one dont even think any actor would be ready to play that role, after one like MR has played it thus far. So they have a real problem on their hands, no body willing to play that replacement and MR wanting to move on...chicken or egg anyone?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

skavitha08Warda.ivy_11MrsKhanAreYaar

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
I'd say the guy has given us so much, lets hope the show finishes on Dutta Shreeram Patil's victory and MR's dreams come true. All these articles are just ainvayi mirch masala. Thanks for sharing anyway!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25niki11skavitha08kiran255ivy_11Warda.ElysiaMrsKhan

Go to top