Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

New Spoiler: New man in Naku life | Pg 101 (Page 5)

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing

With the possibility of the show wrapping up does he have Bollywood or other offers at hand? "No, right now I don't have anything at hand, though, there have been a couple of offers. But I am very patient and will wait for the right thing to come along. Playing Datta Bhau for so long has creatively exhausted me and I have been wanting to leave for a long time but my contract was extended. They have been very amicable. The show Lagi' is very close to my heart but I cannot drag a particular character for so long. I want to do something more and something new." 

@bold If this article is to be believed is that what mishal is trying to say that he has actually got bored of dutta's character as he has played it for so long (its not even two yrs yet he says long ) as far as I think dutta's character has not completely evolved around his own surroundings there is much more that could be done with his character ... he ca creatively get exhausted by a serial which has not even met with its first showdown with the main vamp and he is bored wow I wonder hope that day does not come when he says i am bored of acting can i just concentrate on my business *rolls eyes* 
yeah I know different films can give him different roles but the base remains the same .... and he is so patient with getting offers from bollywood but he cannot wait for the right time to leave laagi he has been wanting to leave the show for s long wow 

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komal_w25

Originally posted by Elysia

It's strange how it contradicts some of what he said in his interview last month. He said that he wasn't keen on leaving, but that he had told his producers that he wasn't here to stay.

So, did he mean that he's not happy about leaving, but at the same time he feels that it's time for him to move on and try something new?

According to this article, that seems to be what he meant.

Elysia, lets Not read the words in particular but rather try to read the intention Behind those words.
MR clearly states that this role has giving everything to him, Fame, recognition but then he can't stick to it for all his life. Reeling under one time success will end up blurring the vision and opportunities that lie ahead. He has to move on at some point of time. TV industry is prone to repeat similar stuffs and what appears novel today will one day become stale.

As a Viewer, i am not here to watch a show till eternity and so the actors, PH who make that show can't stretch it till eternity. A logical wrap up would do justice to everyone..Smile

I did Smile

In fact, I agree with him - as much as it pains me to admit that I haven't had enough of DSP or Tasha, but a lot of things make sense now. If his character is ending (don't know about the show wrapping up), then it's only logical that they've been giving us so much Tasha recently and have been speeding up a bit in terms of events.

Like I said a few weeks back, watching LTL has felt like watching an end. But then all good things come to an end, and now I'm just praying that Mishal doesn't take a two-year break from TV like last time Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skavitha08

Thanks for sharing

With the possibility of the show wrapping up does he have Bollywood or other offers at hand? "No, right now I don't have anything at hand, though, there have been a couple of offers. But I am very patient and will wait for the right thing to come along. Playing Datta Bhau for so long has creatively exhausted me and I have been wanting to leave for a long time but my contract was extended. They have been very amicable. The show Lagi' is very close to my heart but I cannot drag a particular character for so long. I want to do something more and something new." 

@bold If this article is to be believed is that what mishal is trying to say that he has actually got bored of dutta's character as he has played it for so long (its not even two yrs yet he says long ) as far as I think dutta's character has not completely evolved around his own surroundings there is much more that could be done with his character ... he ca creatively get exhausted by a serial which has not even met with its first showdown with the main vamp and he is bored wow I wonder hope that day does not come when he says i am bored of acting can i just concentrate on my business *rolls eyes* 
yeah I know different films can give him different roles but the base remains the same .... and he is so patient with getting offers from bollywood but he cannot wait for the right time to leave laagi he has been wanting to leave the show for s long wow 

I think that there's more to it than just that, dear.

If you look sharply at his character for the past three months, then yes, D as blind might've been fun to play (and being mad at Naku might've been fun, too), but the CVs haven't exactly focused a lot on the development of his character. It was on stand-still for a while, then he got something to do, then he was on stand-still again, and so on.

There's been lack of consistency in terms of his character-development. Mishal is a person who needs variety in order to be interested in playing a certain character. They've dragged his blindness for two months and not even explored it much - other than having him wandering around or sitting or lying down.

I understand where Mishal's coming from, and I feel it's fair. It hurts, because I love DSP to death and I was far from done with him (no puns intended). But... if Mishal's tired, then he deserves a break. Just not a LONG one LOL
Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LaDuSeLa

"No, right now I don't have anything at hand, though, there have been a couple of offers. But I am very patient and will wait for the right thing to come along.

LOLLOLLOLLOL I know that Mishal is very patient, but I AM NOT very patient LOLLOLLOL Agar phir 2 years lage for him to come on screen again toh main kya karegi??? *dies*
Goodd Senior Member
Goodd
Goodd

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
    If he takes 2yrs break then after 2 yrs he should play the role of a big brother or uncle. Like kala, she was kumud (a lead role )in kkusum and now? Now a days Competition is too much. More than that every film actor grabbing the opportunity from a tele actor. It is a pianful thing. I don't like this. Then think if DMR takes 2 yrs of break what would happen?UnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy

Edited by Goodd - 09 March 2011 at 8:23am
Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Yeah.

Well, I'd much prefer that Mishal didn't enter Bollywood. I love seeing him on the small screen as I feel that I get so much more of him in a strange way.

I cannot wait two years for Mishal in another role.

In fact, I cannot wait two months *dies* I'll give him one month (before I nag him to come back), and in the meantime I'll bother every TV channel to give him a main lead role a la DSP.

I'll hardcore promote, because there's no way I'm waiting another two years for his beautiful face to light up my no-life.

-bharti-

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
i wnt him 2 stay... obv if a big bollywood offer comes his way thn tke it up bt til thn i wnt him in LTL...
NO replacement will b acceptable...

for me the day mishal quits is the day i quit LTL...

Elysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

i wnt him 2 stay... obv if a big bollywood offer comes his way thn tke it up bt til thn i wnt him in LTL...
NO replacement will b acceptable...

for me the day mishal quits is the day i quit LTL...

Word, Yuvi OuchCry

Go to top