Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

New Spoiler: New man in Naku life | Pg 101 (Page 41)

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki11

colors is the worst channel and has a history of playing games today only there was a news that they have dropped akshya kumar from kkk  without even informing him and gone ahead and signed salman khan who is their blue eyed boy if they can do this to a big actor like ak then you ppl can easily imagine at what lengths they can go with a man like mr for whom his work is his passion who has always remained aloof to politics and unnecessary public relation making gimmicks like attending all theaward functions or dancing in them or attending parties thrown by any x y z now i want all you ppl to pray for mrs success and downfall of colors and especially pranjal saxena who in anticipation has closed his in box

Have you seen there latest track in Uttaran ....ROFL  ....Hero ka mazzak bana diya ROFL
Who give them these horrible ideas...oh man
ROFLROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mishimanoNimmi.niki11Crystal29AbhiAnimozart66Elysia-Huma-

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
I want to KILL colors PPLE.........Angry....and that PRANJAL SAXENA.............o god............they just dnt value their viewer's request they killed our favourite show...how dare they do this to us................now we will c their downfall...Dead.........MR will always be close to our hearts.............may god give him much more accolades............*wiping my tears*

the colors pple hav made the mistake of taking us the viewer's for granted............i am mad at them nowwwwwww..............CensoredAngry

Edited by triasha - 21 March 2011 at 4:52am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mishimanoniki11mnx12mozart66--Sia---Huma-

jagrutid IF-Rockerz
jagrutid
jagrutid

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
aw i don't like the sound of this..Ouch already miss mishal..Broken HeartCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11mozart66

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by triasha

I want to KILL colors PPLE.........Angry....and that PRANJAL SAXENA.............o god............they just dnt value their viewer's request they killed our favourite show...how dare they do this to us................now we will c their downfall...Dead.........MR will always be close to our hearts.............may god give him much more accolades............*wiping my tears*

Why you want to kill dead channel and dead person LOL....Relaxed yaar .......Let them do whatever they want........ my decision is same as alwyas No MR= No Dutta = No LTL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11Crystal29AbhiAnimnx12mozart66triasha-Huma-

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by mnx12

Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by Sia79

With MR = Dutta go missing .....LTL will go missing as well Tongue LOL
Again Boring news  Sleepy ....Pehle confirm kar le fir batate na....There spoilers are so Thumbs Down

not LTL, its colors who will go missing..Big smile
Still they want to take the riskLOL

the term risk implies a possibility of success when Mishal is gone which is so not going to happen..so i am gonna call this move sheer stupidity of colors..LOL
If at all any brain is left in colors, they wouln't have allowed this to start 3months back, any channel taking their male lead (actually he is the only male lead among all the shows on all channels) for granted, requires their Brains(?) examined LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimozart66ivy_11--Sia---Huma-

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by niki11

colors is the worst channel and has a history of playing games today only there was a news that they have dropped akshya kumar from kkk  without even informing him and gone ahead and signed salman khan who is their blue eyed boy if they can do this to a big actor like ak then you ppl can easily imagine at what lengths they can go with a man like mr for whom his work is his passion who has always remained aloof to politics and unnecessary public relation making gimmicks like attending all theaward functions or dancing in them or attending parties thrown by any x y z now i want all you ppl to pray for mrs success and downfall of colors and especially pranjal saxena who in anticipation has closed his in box

Have you seen there latest track in Uttaran ....ROFL  ....Hero ka mazzak bana diya ROFL
Who give them these horrible ideas...oh man
ROFLROFL

just a couple of days ago I saw some people admiring colors' creativity in the BV leap TB article as well..LOL...i think colors likes that kind of response from the audience...they want the same response from us LTLiians..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29mnx12mozart66--Sia--

jagrutid IF-Rockerz
jagrutid
jagrutid

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
lets just hope this article is a hoax and if its not then its colors loss not ours.. if there is no mishal then viewers stop watching...as simple as that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by triasha

Why you want to kill dead channel and dead person LOL....Relaxed yaar .......Let them do whatever they want........ my decision is same as alwyas No MR= No Dutta = No LTL

main un kamino ko jaan se marna chahti hoon............waise u r rite they r already dead...........i will cut colors subscription soon...........let them see now what we can do............bahut hua.......unn logon ko kya lagta hai...........humara kuch nahin bigde ga............NO MISHAL=NO LTL..........thats it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimozart66--Sia--

Go to top