Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

New Spoiler: New man in Naku life | Pg 101 (Page 32)

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Oh, I completely, agree that LTL is LTL only because of MR and his stupendous talent, my point was just that the more we keep analyzing these stupid rumors, the more draining it will be on the forum and us and one some level, I think the people responsible are doing this on purpose, so they just drain us emotionally, sadists of the first order. Thats why I almost think, not responding to posts like that are the best recourse.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

desigrl414sub_rosamozart66ivy_11

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Sometimes, I wonder if we should even respond to rumor mills like this? Its such a drain on energy I tell ya Confused

I do agree with you and earlier I had refrained from commenting on this article because  my first reaction was....groan not again... its like back to square oneDead

Guess its our love for the show and the hope that somehow  the message will get across to the concerned parties when they visit our forum Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elysia

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Oh, I completely, agree that LTL is LTL only because of MR and his stupendous talent, my point was just that the more we keep analyzing these stupid rumors, the more draining it will be on the forum and us and one some level, I think the people responsible are doing this on purpose, so they just drain us emotionally, sadists of the first order. Thats why I almost think, not responding to posts like that are the best recourse.
i totlaly and wholeheartedly agree wid you @bold wud love to meet these.......Censored

@nureat01:thanxHug for the video feeling very good after seein him though its old but still can't help feeling relieved on seeing him laughLOL

Edited by niki11 - 19 March 2011 at 11:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ivy_11

AkkiHP IF-Stunnerz
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Just enjoy show       to hell with this rumours.........LTL is till nows bestest show ever........much much better than those over exaggerated OTT lovestories of other channels.............Thank u COLORS LTL cast for giving us such a lovely rustic best show.................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaNimmi.

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Totally agree with most of you...this is quite draining....

When we start enjoying .....something like this always comes up.

All I can say is LTL will never be the same without MR..

Accept the fact. Work things out with him...PLEASE

No Colors for me if MR leaves.

Don't axe one of the BESTEST shows in your Channel.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksAni_98Elysia

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

On a lighter note....I'm watching old segments again.....how adorable are these two?? lol

"Nakusha ka fav. hero?.... Main"

"Meri fav. heroine?.... Nakusha"

LOLLOL
LOL

TFS this one Anu Smile Such a nice segment ......Now toh these ppl are nt worried abt what's happening in the show They are only after when will MR leave the show Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zikscaptkirkkiran255-Azy-

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Can some one please ask hemal thakkar on fb  about mr's exit as he has responded to some of the members in past .I do not have an fb account and wud not want to make one
thanksSmile 

Edited by niki11 - 20 March 2011 at 10:58pm
ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki11

Can some one please ask hemal thakkar on fb  about mr's exit as he has responded to some of the members in past .I do not have an fb account and wud not want to make one
thanksSmile 

Hemal Thakkar hardly gives any response now.. 

see he is definitely not quitting on 24th  like i mentioned previously..  but! If they Still go by their "new Story line"  then there is no reason for him to stay .. i mean why would he want to play second fiddle when he is the lead actor???? 

So, the conspiracy is to "make" him quit .... thats where all their energies are being wasted these days LOL..  instead of making a show they are hell bent on breaking it  Confused .. why opt for a new story ? when there is so much left to be done with the old one ???Confused  Why make NAKUSHA fall in LOVE with another guy?? Confused  when she is sooo much in love with Dutta ??? Confused .. its beyond me ... 
simply tie all loose ends in a month or two and give this show a logical ending and End the Torture... 

I know one thing for sure.. things have become Evident now .. If he leaves, We all are Completely "AWARE"  of the TRUE picture.. He doesn't want to leave but f they Make LTL a disaster then he will ... and along with him almost everyone of us will be  Smile as simple as that...  apna hi nuqsaan hoga .. saath main Whatever Chindi Goodwill "Colors Channel" Has will also go down the drain .. 

So I really hope they leave all their CREATIVITY aside and reserved for their NEW shows and Let LTL complete its natural life the way it is planned..  

Anyway.. AAr ya Paar, We will know it soon .. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Nimmi.ziksniki11nik_itadroopy_asleepmnx12mozart66shish15sub_rosakiran255

Go to top