Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

New Spoiler: New man in Naku life | Pg 101 (Page 26)

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LaTuLa

[QUOTE=LadyMacbeth]ROFLROFLROFL Oh my god ! * Mac gets all charged up , sobs like she'll never stop , then stops dead on the way, reads it again, hai, I've read it before ! Then laughs uncontrollably * So.....Dutta going out of the scenerio on 24th March, yet he has time enough 2 do- Do ghoot mujhe bhi pilade Nakusha, dekh phir hota hai kya.......Amazing ! N Yet, they hope we r immature 2 believe an ounce of it ! Come on ! Give us more credit than that , we aren't so stupid . Thank u.

Hi @ LadyMacbeth

After reading your post, I felt that I must advice you to register yourself at 'The Dutta Sriram Patil Mental Hospital' ASAP if you already have not, as you are showing extreme sighs of mental disorder i.e sobbing Cryand then laughing uncontrollablyROFL. The matron in charge is Noorie ChurailMukhi, she is at present taking patients Hugand the link is

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1637349
Thanks for the links , but I've already self-admitted meself there ,u see , n yes , mine is one extreme case , I'm uncontrollable , but on the plus side that's why Dutta loves me so much na.......Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLa

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
so Mishal is quitting in one week and we only get one article in TC because it is such a small and insignificant news and TC is a countrywide newspaper????.....Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609Wanderbugivy_11

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

so Mishal is quitting in one week and we only get one article in TC because it is such a small and insignificant news and TC is a countrywide newspaper????.....Big smile

your post made me wonder that it could be so that by repeating this news again and again they are getting free ki publicity for their site bcos of mrs exit news only i came to know that such a site existed  bcos i have noticed that whenever news of mr quitting appears thousands of ppl visit their site even this time more than ten thousand  ppl have visited them i have not seen any other news getting such huge response

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaWanderbugsub_rosaivy_11smile.sara

vanita22 Newbie
vanita22
vanita22

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
 I am not a regular visitor of your forum but as i m a huge fan of ltl and MR especially. I wanted to share my views on Mishal's exit news. I am really shattered and wanted end of serial to be ended on a happy note if mishal wants to exit.
In sbs they showed in chugli portion regarding mishal's exit news (which seemed to be true) on 24 march.
 I am really hurt and wanted to share wid LTL fans wherever they are. I request all the members of LTL forum to stop watching colors
 He is not wrong if he wants to leave. For serial he gave three months, but PH didnt utilize his presence properly. I am desperate as i wanted to see dutta happy in his life. And to see this i wasted 1 year of my life. If his end was like this, I would hav never seen this show.

Sorry i wrote not being an LTL member but i know by writing on this forum, news spreads very  fastly. I will disturb you all, if you dont mind not as member but just as LTL lover.

ziksWanderbugivy_11

tulsivirani2012 Goldie

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

LaTuLaziksCrystal29

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
 Today in SBS , they showed Chugalkhod Aunty telling us , that Mishal'll indeed shoot last for Laagi....on 24th March n then he'll quit. N, probably, Dutta Bhao'll b killed in the encounter.Broken Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Today in SBS , they showed Chugalkhod Aunty telling us , that Mishal'll indeed shoot last for Laagi....on 24th March n then he'll quit. N, probably, Dutta Bhao'll b killed in the encounter.Broken Heart

Ok..so if he'll shot his last episode on 24th march then...his role will end on TV by 31st march at max...well then i would say good by to colors in april...f9...lets w8 till 31st march then..anyways it will be a waste of good show...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksneets_ltlCrystal29Pooja_219ivy_11AreYaar

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
So he is going to war on that horse with sword and all to get killed?ConfusedLOL I refuse to believe that!

Edited by Crystal29 - 19 March 2011 at 2:34pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82Nimmi.-Roopa-divy609sub_rosaivy_11VasusenaRadheya

Go to top