Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

New Spoiler: New man in Naku life | Pg 101 (Page 2)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Zahra/Naina: If Mr. Thakkar is smart enough to realize that Dutta is the real icon of this show then he should also be smart enough to realize that the REASON he's an icon is cuz of MRLOL

But oh well.....we still dunno what they'll do...

I'll wish MR all the best for his future but I'd still like to know if/when/what they plan to do with Dutta's character cuz then I can happily tune out after he's gone.....lol

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Crystal29Pyari_ZahraNainaSengalivy_11--Sia--Sanely_Insane.Sidrakhushix

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for sharing !!!
Good to hear something from PH .......Smile
I will enjoy the show till MR is there Tongue Regarding Someone else playing Dutta bhai is so Dead

Edited by Sia79 - 09 March 2011 at 7:00am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7Crystal29prettywomanmnx12Pyari_ZahrakhushixAreYaar

komal_w25 Senior Member
komal_w25
komal_w25

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Finally after a long time we see a very positive article coming out on the ongoing rumours..!
The lines that specially held my interest were..."With the possiblity of show wrapping Up" and the Hemal Thakkar verdict...that show is synonymous to Dutta..! It means a Lot...Atleast someone from the production house has understood what we kept shouting from past 2 months. M really Happy to see this news coming out.....It will end up many ongoing rumours related to Mishal. The Guy has already been through much..Hope He breathes free...atleast for a while.Smile

MR, DSP, LTL rocks Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7Crystal29mnx12Pyari_Zahraivy_11.SidrakhushixAreYaar

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Zahra/Naina: If Mr. Thakkar is smart enough to realize that Dutta is the real icon of this show then he should also be smart enough to realize that the REASON he's an icon is cuz of MRLOL

I'll wish MR all the best for his future but I'd still like to know if/when/what they plan to do with Dutta's character cuz then I can happily tune out after he's gone.....lol

Yeah, I'm sure every single one of them know!! Even He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named knows that MR is the reason behind the success of the character and the success of the show. Hopefully they'll now put all their efforts into persuading Mishal to stay until they can end the show with a good closure- I don't see why they need to drag it anyway, a few months tops should be enough. But I guess since LTL is the show keeping Colors on a suitable position, they want to hold on to it.

I really have a feeling, like Ksh said, that Kala will end up defeating Dutta Ouch Yet the producer's comment about Dutta being a permanent fixture hints towards a replacement, because Mishal seems set on leaving soon Ouch x

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouteCrystal29NainaSengalivy_11Sanely_Insane.SidraAreYaar

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article!

So Mishal is staying for few more months and the producers think that the show is synonymous to Dutta Bhau. That is nice to know. Hope they also realize soon that Mishal is synonymous to Dutta. So no replacements please.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Pyari_ZahraNainaSengalivy_11--Sia--Sanely_Insane

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Totally agreed with you Nurii...Wink
But serriusly said now...I will enjoy MR /dutta soo long as he leaves the show....beause when he is gone then im gone aswell..so cheer up guys and enjoy our full in love tashaBig smile
spandana11 IF-Rockerz
spandana11
spandana11

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
This is very old article seen nearly one month are more back on some site ,same matter was posted again ,why can not they give some new newsOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12divy609

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

Yeah, I'm sure every single one of them know!! Even He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named knows that MR is the reason behind the success of the character and the success of the show. Hopefully they'll now put all their efforts into persuading Mishal to stay until they can end the show with a good closure- I don't see why they need to drag it anyway, a few months tops should be enough. But I guess since LTL is the show keeping Colors on a suitable position, they want to hold on to it.

I really have a feeling, like Ksh said, that Kala will end up defeating Dutta Ouch Yet the producer's comment about Dutta being a permanent fixture hints towards a replacement, because Mishal seems set on leaving soon Ouch x

Yaar they can TRY for a replacement.......but obviously it's not going to work.....the show will wrap up soon after that anyways no matter what they do......yeah they want to hold on to the show since it's the top show on Colors right now.....so they'll try I guess.....but it's not going to work with MR gone.

We have to wait and watch if they give it a logical conclusion WITH MR in the show or try the stupidity of replacing Dutta with a new face......which is going to fall flat.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ivy_11--Sia--

Go to top