Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

New Spoiler: New man in Naku life | Pg 101 (Page 17)

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by promo2

Thumbs Upthantxxx

thanks for what Confused
Edited : Ok thanks for sharing I guess...sorry

Edited by Sia79 - 17 March 2011 at 5:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
dont blive these articles these r just to make us more mad...........not to allow us enjoy the grt track ahead.............these r all rumours in article walon ka kaam hai ye log iss  purane rumours ka bharta banake  recycle karke  use bechkar apna rozgar karte hai.............humne sun liya bas..............dnt worry guys............see what hemal ji said............so chill all.............enjoyyyyyyy the show..........MR jab chodega tab dekha jayega..........Smile...........and  i bliv  MR is man enuff to come up and declare it not lyk colors pple , in the open..........so no fears..........all smilesssBig smile

Edited by triasha - 17 March 2011 at 5:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed--Sia--VasusenaRadheya

spandana11 IF-Rockerz
spandana11
spandana11

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Originally posted by LTLFan

I never commented on these rumours till now. But with LTL suddenly running at high speed, i have doubts about these rumours. I only hope they don't kill dutta -the character as there is so much he has to do now even if they replace him with some other good enough actor i don't mind. But killing the character itself and a new man for nakku is unacceptable to me and that too in such hurried manner. But I hope this is all just a rumour like earlier.

Word. Things been moving a bit too fast for my liking. It worries me. I doubt that they'll kill Dutta as that will entail in them having their bums kicked by the viewers. Especially because it's not fair to the character and everything he's been through in order to reach the point of change/redemption. Naku with another man? It's laughable. Impossible. It's Dutta or no one. She wasn't made for anyone but him.

Anyhow. Like Sia mentioned, wait and watch. Time will eventually tell what's going on behind the scenes. In the end, Colors just have have to be extremely careful with whatever they decide to do. They've already pissed us off multiple times over the past two and half months. They don't want to piss us off some more LOL
moving fastShockedShocked still how many months  you want to see blind duttaShocked being in basti Shockedand still nakuu is only on the way to get flower ,hope atleast nakuu get it next week with out any more drag

sub_rosakiran255AreYaar

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
LOL
Seriously , is he? LOLLOLLOLLOL

as always I won't lose my sleep over such articles..I will take Hemal thakkar's word.he is from PH and I trust them not berang colors..LOLLOL

Give us as many dates n months as possible..We know how to take it....LOL

I will enjoy the show and not speculate anything........we all know who is doing this? ab tu sab ko samajh aa gaya hogaLOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.-Roopa-neets_ltlmnx12sub_rosakiran255ivy_11spandana11--Sia--kabeeraspeakingmeghapartiAreYaar

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged

i am sure mishal quitting is just a rumour as i donot think that ph will dare to kill such an iconic character it happens once in a while that they are able to create such a character in present scenario there is hardly any male character who can be compared with that of dutta  so even if mr decides to quit the show they will prefer to replace him rather than introducing some new character that will be lot more riskier many attempts of creating such characters on other chs has not succeeded eg gkd and ssbs though i am dead sure that even mrs replacement is going to fail miserably because dutta is dutta only and only bcos of mr all the ppl who are saying that they donot mind mr being replaced will see the difference themselves and realise that dutta is an icon bcos mr has made him one but i dont think that even replacement is on the cards bcos if mr is leaving by 24 th of  march they would have announced the name of the new actor by now so enjoy the show ph also knows that one wrong step and their show will be doomed eg tere liye  once on top the show failed miserably when ph took panga with viewers

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.__priyanka__ivy_11VasusenaRadheya

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spandana11

Originally posted by Elysia

Originally posted by LTLFan

I never commented on these rumours till now. But with LTL suddenly running at high speed, i have doubts about these rumours. I only hope they don't kill dutta -the character as there is so much he has to do now even if they replace him with some other good enough actor i don't mind. But killing the character itself and a new man for nakku is unacceptable to me and that too in such hurried manner. But I hope this is all just a rumour like earlier.

Word. Things been moving a bit too fast for my liking. It worries me. I doubt that they'll kill Dutta as that will entail in them having their bums kicked by the viewers. Especially because it's not fair to the character and everything he's been through in order to reach the point of change/redemption. Naku with another man? It's laughable. Impossible. It's Dutta or no one. She wasn't made for anyone but him.

Anyhow. Like Sia mentioned, wait and watch. Time will eventually tell what's going on behind the scenes. In the end, Colors just have have to be extremely careful with whatever they decide to do. They've already pissed us off multiple times over the past two and half months. They don't want to piss us off some more LOL
moving fastShockedShocked still how many months  you want to see blind duttaShocked being in basti Shockedand still nakuu is only on the way to get flower ,hope atleast nakuu get it next week with out any more drag

I'm not talking about Dutta being blind (although I don't mind him being blind still), but I'm talking about how fast they've been moving the episodes. First they dragged the episodes to the point of sleepiness, Dutta wandering blindly - Naku searching - the ET scheming, then they finally made Dutta and Kala stand "face to face", but that lasted for ten minutes before they moved on to the JMM2. Then they dragged the JMM2 for a bit. Now they're moving with triple speed. I mean, Chaskar was a really important villain (he's been around for the past three months) and his end got over a bit too fast. Then the Ranga's turn of heart happened in the same episode... I mean... come on. LTL can move fast, but this was just... kind of lame.

Anyhow, that's just my personal opinion.

Point is that I find some elements in LTL happening too fast for it just being "natural". It's like the CVs are under pressure. Time pressure.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-VasusenaRadheya

bhagambhag Groupbie
bhagambhag
bhagambhag

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
I just saw SBS today and they showed TaSha performing on Holi ke rang colors ke sang, surely surely he wouldn't do that if he were quitting!

Btw, they both look so flawless in that act, watch out for it. MR in pure white dancing to a song from the movie Saathiya!

And Dutta Naku ke pati hain.. so there is no way he can quit!

sub_rosakiran255VasusenaRadheya

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
hemal thakkar had said in another article datta's character is iconic i don"t think they will risk killing him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255

Go to top