Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

New Spoiler: New man in Naku life | Pg 101 (Page 116)

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by -Srushti-

yes...hope is still there...PS can take a running jump... I dont think the PH would let their beloved show go down the drain...MR is their trump card...even Ashwini acknowledged that ....ya...no stupid track for me..just that I wont give up till the endBig smile

well the PH does not want him to go..the issue is the channel..and frankly, i dont have know what Ashvini is going to do...she has had three months to act but nothing...

I know that...bt can channel be so stupid...and till that ph has stood strong...after all this is paresh rawal production and not some altu faltu...btw have tried contacting him..???
Ashwini is from colors na?? they might be acting inside we dont know what is exactly going on na...and I think if it would have been MR's last day he would have come out with some statement..

well the channel has been showing stupidity for the last 3 months, so u know i will say yes, the channel can be that stupid..LOL
we dont have his contact information...but we sent the producers mails too...so I am sure the producer is in touch with him...
Ashvini is PS' boss...well we better see some action soon then, and a positive one..Angry

I know Humi you had provided all the info...but can you plz pm me again...Embarrassed... I seem to have missed it perhaps while emptying my inbox must have deleted it...
and yess channel is showing stupidity ...but what I liked is PH not giving up...it has given us some dhansu epi in these 3 months and hence have faith....
Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66-Huma-

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti

oh you did mail???? any reply from any side???
that is why I think it is a strategy with the IPL coming...with WC they used their major trump cards....reunion and Kala-Dutta clash...now it is again this track which has to pull the viewers...the people  who watch are genereally not tech savvy and dont know anything about the articles... Iknow my grand parents watch....yes...the precap made me sad tooo...but this time somehow this all has really taken a toll on hte forum....that is actually killing me moreOuch

@bold :no yaa i don't even know wether they even read the mail or no but still am going ahead with it
@red: i no me too.But some of the epi did not make sense first he said iccha mrityu,naku is ur dhal,main hun tab tak kuch nahi ho sakta........
Why did he say all this??????????

mozart66-Srushti-

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=-Srushti-]
that is why I think it is a strategy with the IPL coming...with WC they used their major trump cards....reunion and Kala-Dutta clash...now it is again this track which has to pull the viewers...the people  who watch are genereally not tech savvy and dont know anything about the articles... Iknow my grand parents watch....yes...the precap made me sad tooo...but this time somehow this all has really taken a toll on hte forum....
[/QUOTE]

@BOLD: But 1ce they see MR is not there they will stop watching who wants to see NS and N again searching for DDead

Edited by niki11 - 27 March 2011 at 12:24am

mozart66-Srushti-

sonam604 Senior Member
sonam604
sonam604

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged

hey niki any news about mr becz some guys said colours reply that mr is a part of the show & he will be back soon is that true please say yes is tute hue dil ko thodi rahat mil jayegiCryCryCry

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonam604

hey niki any news about mr becz some guys said colours reply that mr is a part of the show & he will be back soon is that true please say yes is tute hue dil ko thodi rahat mil jayegiCryCryCry

Who said this sweets?
sonam604 Senior Member
sonam604
sonam604

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
sam1984Cry

Edited by sonam604 - 27 March 2011 at 12:29am
sonam604 Senior Member
sonam604
sonam604

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
niki  this news is true please tell meSmile
-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki11

Originally posted by -Srushti

that is why I think it is a strategy with the IPL coming...with WC they used their major trump cards....reunion and Kala-Dutta clash...now it is again this track which has to pull the viewers...the people  who watch are genereally not tech savvy and dont know anything about the articles... Iknow my grand parents watch....yes...the precap made me sad tooo...but this time somehow this all has really taken a toll on hte forum....that is actually killing me moreOuch

@bold :no yaa i don't even know wether they even read the mail or no but still am going ahead with it
@red: i no me too.But some of the epi did not make sense first he said iccha mrityu,naku is ur dhal,main hun tab tak kuch nahi ho sakta........
Why did he say all this??????????

Ya they are hardly going to read it...just hoping that the bulk makes an impact on them....
@ underlined...ya that is one thing that is giving me hope and dont think Dutta is going anywhere and somehow till I see another face ...I wont believe that MR is not there...Smile

Originally posted by niki11

@BOLD: But 1ce they see MR is not there they will stop watching who wants to see NS and N again searching for DDead

well that is one difficult thing to predict...but let us hope that thing dont reach that stage and we have MR as D back Smile
P.s...sorry for the late reply...missed your comments somehowEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11

Go to top