Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

New Spoiler: New man in Naku life | Pg 101 (Page 112)

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
@ niki and @ksh

Now thanks to both of you, I am holding my stomach.... LOLLOLLOL I am LOL and getting tummy cramps

Niki from where have you got this kamaal ka photo yaar!!! Aap great ho Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

Originally posted by kshreya2002

MR and MV have to put it grown up with each other in LTL. They have grown as actors and seen their own and each others characters grow. They understand Naku and Dutta like no one does. Its tough for someone to find that kind of a working relationship with a new team member. MV seems like an emotional kid...the effect of her depression is showing onscreen. Btw its been there for a while...maybe since the time it was confirmed he is going...

WORD Ksh...and it SHOWS in their portrayal of the their respective characters....truly does !!

They really bring out the best in each other. MR esp brings out the best in MV who shines in her scenes with him. Apart from him even Chinmayee and AG are good in LTL. But she seems to have a very nice comfort level with him vs them.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-skavitha08mozart66sub_rosaMelodiousDreamsivy_11khushixAreYaar

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
@ksh :Sorry yaar but had to share wid every1 sabko pata to chale whose the gem the colors ppl have chosenWink

@ana: Uska naam aya na for MR's replacementDead that's enuf for butchering that personLOL
niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ivy_11

@ niki and @ksh

Now thanks to both of you, I am holding my stomach.... LOLLOLLOL I am LOL and getting tummy cramps

Niki from where have you got this kamaal ka photo yaar!!! Aap great ho Smile
 Awwwwww...... thanx Embarrassed.I got this from IF only baaki fotos to isse bh horrible thiLOL
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged

MR and MV have to put it grown up with each other in LTL. They have grown as actors and seen their own and each others characters grow. They understand Naku and Dutta like no one does. Its tough for someone to find that kind of a working relationship with a new team member. MV seems like an emotional kid...the effect of her depression is showing onscreen. Btw its been there for a while...maybe since the time it was confirmed he is going...

WORD Ksh...and it SHOWS in their portrayal of the their respective characters....truly does !!

They really bring out the best in each other. MR esp brings out the best in MV who shines in her scenes with him. Apart from him even Chinmayee and AG are good in LTL. But she seems to have a very nice comfort level with him vs them.

Totally agree with you guys.....Just like MR has LIVED Dutta....so has MV for Nakku.....just like the characters have grown together....had this beautiful journey together, so have these two as actors......MR makes everyone look good when they are with him in a frame but with MV especially it's been a different kind of chemistry that stems from first their characters and then where these two have taken it together based on their tuning and understanding.....you can't have that with everyone.....such things only fall into place like this once in a blue moon.

There is this naive, innocent kiddishness to MV/Nakku that somehow complemented MR perfectly for their work dynamic.....and I'm sure you build a rapport working with someone for so long.....MV was depressed when JDJ ended for her....and that was only 3 months.....MR toh she has been working with so long.....and these weren't just some timepass characters that they were sleepwalking through......they LIVED them....they both did.

shan2430-sourire-sub_rosamozart66MelodiousDreamskhushix-Huma-MrsKhan

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged

Word with you guys.
MR and MV have a high degree of comfort level and MR is so protective of her..They were totally at ease with each other even during the colors holi performance

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

desigrl414-sourire-mozart66sub_rosaMelodiousDreamsMrsKhan

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Totally agree with you guys.....Just like MR has LIVED Dutta....so has MV for Nakku.....just like the characters have grown together....had this beautiful journey together, so have these two as actors......MR makes everyone look good when they are with him in a frame but with MV especially it's been a different kind of chemistry that stems from first their characters and then where these two have taken it together based on their tuning and understanding.....you can't have that with everyone.....such things only fall into place like this once in a blue moon.

There is this naive, innocent kiddishness to MV/Nakku that somehow complemented MR perfectly for their work dynamic.....and I'm sure you build a rapport working with someone for so long.....MV was depressed when JDJ ended for her....and that was only 3 months.....MR toh she has been working with so long.....and these weren't just some timepass characters that they were sleepwalking through......they LIVED them....they both did.

WORD Anu....
It has been a wonderful learning process for both of them......and NEVER did that learning curve got to that saturation level for either one.....they always brought something new to the table despite the few lows of the shows.....you can see that especially in MR's case how appreciative he is for having played DUTTA......how close this character is to his heart.....being bit of an emotional guy he is....I can only imagine how HARD it must be for him to bid adieu to this BEAUTIFUL journey.....man I know when I had to quit my work after being there for four years....I had tears....it's TOUGH....But I sincerely wish him tremendous success !!

Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 25 March 2011 at 9:12am

desigrl414sub_rosamozart66MelodiousDreamsincandescencepyar-ishkMrsKhanAreYaar

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

Originally posted by mozart66

Hey friends, look what I found on the internet while browsing...

Read the link. Not many details are available though.

Things are now more or less clear....Cry

TV actor Mishal Raheja is doing a Bollywood film that is going to be prouced by actor Suniel Shetty.
By Amrita Mulchandani, Ahmedabad 3 hours ago via email

this just seem to be taken from the TB article.. its not an actual article.. no Mishal or Sunil Shetty confirming it.. if MR was really doing a film by Sunil Shetty then articles about it wud have been everywhere since Sunil Shetty is a known actor... so till they confirm it.. we shudnt believe it.. well i wont till MR confirms it.. :)

This is not reliable at all! But, I do hope and pray that Mishal really gets something much bigger than this!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11mozart66ivy_11Princess_Priya1khushixMrsKhan

Go to top