Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

New Spoiler: New man in Naku life | Pg 101 (Page 109)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

Originally posted by nureat01

LMAO.....I wish I could bring myself to care but I just don't anymore......I do feel bad for MV though....she can't pull this off without MR. .....I'm wondering if she too will opt out of the show soon.....hmmm.....they should take that leap....and replace the entire current cast.....that way even their memories won't get taunted in all this new nonsense.

I was just gonna say that...MV and VR should pre-pone their weddings and just chill out and go on vacation.....after showing all THIS in LTL there is going to be another man in her life ? LOL LOL ....it's quite sad that actors themselves don't have a right per say in quitting a show if they are not happy with the way things are going.....o well 

It's sad but that's just how things are....not to say that no one can exist without one actor.....usually that may not be the case but MR and Dutta are unique......already the light seems to have gone out of MV's eyes if the precap and the last couple of epis are anything to go by......It is beyond my imagination how she can romance ANY other guy as Nakku in this show.....even with MR still here for a few epis, a depression already seems to have crept into MV's acting.

Really they should follow the example of the other crap Colors shows like Laado etc. which replaced their casts after leaps....do the same with LTL and MV and VR can aaraam se enjoy their weddingsLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-sub_rosaPooja_219MelodiousDreams-Srushti-

Kalavati Senior Member
Kalavati
Kalavati

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Guys
can you accept any one as Dutta
NO No No No & big No
I think everyone will be at my side
what do u think
pls share friends
I cant do the voting system
Please help me to make the voting list as follows
1)No Dutta in the show except Mishal
2)New selected dutta(Aadesh)

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
i can't see the article where is it posted? i don see this on the rival site either any links pls ...

the whole issue is so ...... i m in loss of words don know till which extent shud i go to abuse or whatever them they are doomed n m not watching colours any more

add: i will wait for MR's exit until then i will watch what if all this proves to be some stunt 
silly that i still have hopes ...that is the only thing i could do other than stop watching the show Unhappy

Edited by skavitha08 - 25 March 2011 at 6:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

san121

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

@Pooji, anything that can get us our LTL back...LOL
I wont even mind the whole PN clan missing and Tasha alone trying to search for themWink

@Ely..I know the apprehensions are still there and we will keep the war on...but is it not unfair to MR, who is giving his best right now, if we do not enjoy the epi....he is right now on the best track, the track which is going to extract the bestest out of him and he is passing with flying colours in this excruciating test...Just look at his expressions, his dedication. I know Ely, you notice these thing more than I doLOL...
And I know that something grimm awaits and I am ready to fight against that ...but for now I am keeping myself in the positive boat ...Big smile

Arre, Srush, I am LOVING Mishal in the recent episodes. His expressions make me *swoooons and falls into Dutta's arms (oh, hello, Dutta *blush*)*

Nothing can keep me from loving him in the recent episodes Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
New Man in Nakku's life....Hmm...Doesn't that statment by itself sound weired!

LOL...Kahan Dutta aur kahan yeh NEW man....Yes dear Mr PS, go ahead and throw kheechad on your own show...I just want to throw up at this moment after this news!

sub_rosaskavitha08Pooja_219-Srushti-AreYaar

san121 Goldie
san121
san121

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

LMAO.....I wish I could bring myself to care but I just don't anymore......I do feel bad for MV though....she can't pull this off without MR. .....I'm wondering if she too will opt out of the show soon.....hmmm.....they should take that leap....and replace the entire current cast.....that way even their memories won't get taunted in all this new nonsense.

I was just gonna say that...MV and VR should pre-pone their weddings and just chill out and go on vacation.....after showing all THIS in LTL there is going to be another man in her life ? LOL LOL ....it's quite sad that actors themselves don't have a right per say in quitting a show if they are not happy with the way things are going.....o well 

It's sad but that's just how things are....not to say that no one can exist without one actor.....usually that may not be the case but MR and Dutta are unique......already the light seems to have gone out of MV's eyes if the precap and the last couple of epis are anything to go by......It is beyond my imagination how she can romance ANY other guy as Nakku in this show.....even with MR still here for a few epis, a depression already seems to have crept into MV's acting.

Really they should follow the example of the other crap Colors shows like Laado etc. which replaced their casts after leaps....do the same with LTL and MV and VR can aaraam se enjoy their weddingsLOL

@ bold: yes, I notice it too. Might be she is scared for future spoiled track, or like us she is also upset about MR leaving the show, after all they are very good friend and have a beautiful onscreen chemistry. They help each other is shot taking and make a good comfort zone. Will she get same with new one? I don't think, She is as upset as we are on this issue, I think.

sub_rosaPooja_219MelodiousDreams-Srushti-AreYaar

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crystal29

New Man in Nakku's life....Hmm...Doesn't that statment by itself sound weired!

LOL...Kahan Dutta aur kahan yeh NEW man....Yes dear Mr PS, go ahead and throw kheechad on your own show...I just want to throw up at this moment after this news!

Crys...PS is right here in the forum with his post...why dont you throw up on him...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29Pooja_219Hamlet53AreYaar

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

@Srush :
That is precisely what i am doing this whole week.All the episode i watched repeatedly just to capture his small small expressions & registered froever in my heart.Even AG was fantastic thruout the week.Every episode of this week was unique in its own way with so much action,drama & emotions running high.Even those actors which didn't get any lines in last 2 months,got some worthy dialouges,yaa i am talking about Roops & Madhu.The way madhu delivered it is bad,but that's not the point,atleast she got to speak.Even Kishore was very good.We got to see Ullu ki grand pitai & insult & he also got kicked by DuttaLOL,what more can can we ask for.
I am keeping my positivity thruout,those who feel down can always contact me,i can pass on some positive energyWinkLOL

And that is the only thing which can get us through Pooji, the positivity...otherwise we will ruin our own memories..I really dont want to  end this stint with a bitter taste in my mouth but with some amazing memories in my heart....
and you are right...the track is really the best and everyone is giving their best and MR is at his bestest...why not enjoy it till we can, and after that we know what to doBig smile
And yes...Pooji is the unlimited source of sunshine, anybody got a gloomy cloud plz contact her, she will just disperse all of them with one stroke of her belanLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Pooja_219

Go to top