Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

New Spoiler: New man in Naku life | Pg 101 (Page 105)

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Originally posted by mozart66

Hey friends,

Just thought of something. If it was the last day of Mishal's shooting then SBS, SBB, U, Me & TV... none of these TV based shows showed any last segment of Mishal's shoot? Why? I wonder! Shouldn't they hype about it just the way they have hyping about the so-called new entry? Shouldn't there be any TV interview of Mishal? His fans deserve that much at least! Colors had an excellent opportunity to come clean in this one master stroke!

I haven't watched todays SBS, SBS etc. Has anybody watched? Did they show anything? Because if not then...Smile it is anybody's guess!! A rumour!

Unless that the channel are trying to keep it all hush-hush Confused Because they haven't come clean themselves and they asked MR not to say anything...
I agree wid u ANA they are tryin to keep it hush hush they prbly don't want any halla surrounding all that is happening they have put blame on MR and they want to keep it that way dat's y no coverage.BLOODY COWARDS!!!!!!!Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLamozart66sub_rosaElysia-bharti---Sia--

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged

I didn't know they hated their own show this much to throw it in the bin! Erm wait let's re-phrase that.

I didn't know they hated their own show this much to flush it down the toilet!!
Aadesh, new person in Nakku's life? Stern SmileLOLROFL I'm not going to say anything! ROFL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLaniki11nik_itamnx12mozart66sub_rosa-bharti-ElysiaImmaculateDream--Sia--pyar-ishk

jagrutid IF-Rockerz
jagrutid
jagrutid

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Shockedomg i'm not even lying guys but sometime ago i watched bhagyavidhata and looking at him... the first thing that came to mind was that he is trying to be like dutta!!!
omg i just thought i was being...random and didnt share it with you...
in opinion he can never replace mishal but.. when i saw him in bhagyavidtha i thought his look and character was a little influenced by mishal.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLaniki11

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Voldermoth

yes.......there are.....................

coming back to topic here, from what i can gather from whatever Tellybuzz has reported on this since january, is that Mishal wants to do films and will be leaving the show.......if he gets a movie.

Also, as per TB,again, Colors and CV's have twisted the storyline many a times to suit Mishal's future plans.

Again,there has never been any news that it is Colors who want Mishal out of the show

As per TB.........they have always decided to kill off Dutta's character,in case he gets the film...

So,unless  Tellybuzz'a articles on this topic are "pure imagination",i believe neither party is at fault.

Mishal is a excellent actor,wants to do films: gr8,no probs.

Colors: Want to end Dutta's character,as Mishal was the character's soul: good.

So,unless truth is something else,the 134 page bashing of Colors is pretty over-the-top really.
So wemust wait till either party comes clean on it.................

Well thats the point if he really had a movie he would have left by now....dont you think so ? I dont think Channel twisted story for MR they are doing it with every show ....You forgot NAIDL ..the female leads wanted to continue but channel wanted leap ...so she left now see where there show is LOL....I think if MR had a movie in his hand he would have given us interview ......And of course he is a great actor we need not to be told but EVEN in any case if its him who is leaving  then also i will stop watching the show because I can't see any one else playing Dutta ....in either way if he is leaving or colors want him out ....With the exit of MR ltl will be a end for me .....I am just waiting for the confirmation as well actually every MR fan  Smile
..This forum is for discussion only ...nobody asking you to stop watching the show you can continue after MR leaves ...Embarrassed

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouteniki11LaTuLa-Roopa-nik_itamnx12mozart66divy609sub_rosaElysiaSophia21-bharti-ImmaculateDreampyar-ishk-Huma-AreYaar

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

Mishal is still shooting  :) 

thats why no coverage .. we might get some on monday though .. 

I hope Mishal is being called back by this sick Channel ... and he gives them a boot this time!  Why would he sign for a contract when the story line they are offering is nothing but CRAP!/????? how can the guy agree to give permission to butcher the Character for which he has WORKED so hard???? 

Im Proud of him for Not giving up on the story ... He is available guys.. if they dont do any murder with the script .. he is on!  u guys can trust me or not .. its upto you, what u believe or not ... 

as far is why he is not Speaking up .. Ana has said it all .. so wont elaborate much over that... 

BTw.. this Page is made for ur connivence .. Join and get to know What are the REasons behind Colors dipping GRPS .. 

@Bold: Agree Sara but they can still show a quick interview in between the shooting? There are bound to be gaps between two shots? It would have made more impact na?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLamnx12ElysiaImmaculateDream

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged

so with this new dude entering..i think we can kinda make out of how the future story will be..so this Nana may enter as a positive character but turns out to be -ve.. he will eye Naku.. n then comes this new dude who saves Naku "Hi Naku, im here to save u..im the new Dutta in ur lifeSmile" SleepyLOL and if that doesnt work, they'l decide to bring Dutta back.. they will show Nana & new guy are together (maybe father-son) and wants to ruin the Patils.. and Dutta comes back to save..n blah blah blah... :|

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25niki11mnx12-Fivr-sub_rosaElysia--Sia--ImmaculateDreampyar-ishkAreYaar

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sia79

Originally posted by Voldermoth

yes.......there are.....................

coming back to topic here, from what i can gather from whatever Tellybuzz has reported on this since january, is that Mishal wants to do films and will be leaving the show.......if he gets a movie.

Also, as per TB,again, Colors and CV's have twisted the storyline many a times to suit Mishal's future plans.

Again,there has never been any news that it is Colors who want Mishal out of the show

As per TB.........they have always decided to kill off Dutta's character,in case he gets the film...

So,unless  Tellybuzz'a articles on this topic are "pure imagination",i believe neither party is at fault.

Mishal is a excellent actor,wants to do films: gr8,no probs.

Colors: Want to end Dutta's character,as Mishal was the character's soul: good.

So,unless truth is something else,the 134 page bashing of Colors is pretty over-the-top really.
So wemust wait till either party comes clean on it.................

Well thats the point if he really had a movie he would have left by now....dont you think so ? I dont think Channel twisted story for MR they are doing it with every show ....You forgot NAIDL ..the female leads wanted to continue but channel wanted leap ...so she left now see where there show is LOL....I think if MR had a movie in his hand he would have given us interview ......And of course he is a great actor we need not to be told but EVEN in any case if its him who is leaving  then also i will stop watching the show because I can't see any one else playing Dutta ....in either way if he is leaving or colors want him out ....With the exit of MR ltl will be a end for me .....I am just waiting for the confirmation as well actually every MR fan  Smile
..This forum is for discussion only ...nobody asking you to stop watching the show you can continue after MR leaves ...Embarrassed

@Red: Ditto Sia!! Good job!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLamnx12--Sia--

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

Mishal is still shooting  :) 

thats why no coverage .. we might get some on monday though .. 

I hope Mishal is being called back by this sick Channel ... and he gives them a boot this time!  Why would he sign for a contract when the story line they are offering is nothing but CRAP!/????? how can the guy agree to give permission to butcher the Character for which he has WORKED so hard???? 

Im Proud of him for Not giving up on the story ... He is available guys.. if they dont do any murder with the script .. he is on!  u guys can trust me or not .. its upto you, what u believe or not ... 

as far is why he is not Speaking up .. Ana has said it all .. so wont elaborate much over that... 

BTw.. this Page is made for ur connivence .. Join and get to know What are the REasons behind Colors dipping GRPS .. 

I trust you fully Sara, He shouldn't compromise at all about his character & the channel should be forced to get him back, with due respect to his character

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhanawalLaTuLamozart66--Sia--ImmaculateDream

Go to top