sonam604 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
please tell me the roumours about MR are true?😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
fuzzyface thumbnail

Originally posted by: niki11

@fuzzyface: don't no y but i think u r a huge fan of DEXTERπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Yes I have always been drawn to the dark side/grey / anti-hero, Dexter, Dr House, Darth Vader and KalavatiπŸ˜† In Darr with SRK, I was rooting for Rrrraaaahul πŸ˜›

The dark side have more fun and the characters are complex on many level, so it presents a great room for analysis.

Even our Dutta is a grey character, which is why I watch the show. As for Kalavati, I was always drawn to her but at the beginning she was just like a vamp but when she spoke to the mirror asking who was powerful, I was sold. πŸ˜†
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Elysia

Lol πŸ˜† People are restless and worried. So they're trying to get some weight off their hearts by discussing still. I know I am πŸ˜†

Lage raho lage raho.....πŸ˜†.....I have had enough of this crap so i am totally not interested in spoiling my mood....Yesterday i was pissed off but today i have crossed that stage...i am bit calmer now....πŸ˜†
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Bushy_92

Still the discussions are on....πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

YehπŸ˜† this intelligent idea & the brain behind it shoud be respected, we are on page 86, atleast 100 should be achieved, appreciation is mustπŸ˜†
Sanely_Insane thumbnail

Originally posted by: fuzzyface

Yes I have always been drawn to the dark side/grey / anti-hero, Dexter, Dr House, Darth Vader and KalavatiπŸ˜† In Darr with SRK, I was rooting for Rrrraaaahul πŸ˜›

The dark side have more fun and the characters are complex on many level, so it presents a great room for analysis.

Even our Dutta is a grey character, which is why I watch the show. As for Kalavati, I was always drawn to her but at the beginning she was just like a vamp but when she spoke to the mirror asking who was powerful, I was sold. πŸ˜†

Even i am more drawn towards these grey characters as they have a lot of potential...😳..
And i am sometimes even drawn to pysho characters like Arbaaz in Daraarr...πŸ˜›..i loved him in Daraarr...he was a complete psycho....πŸ˜†
niki11 thumbnail
oh!!!!!! that's stale news you shud have come to this thread yeterday it was lyk a hurricane had hit the forumπŸ˜†.Well let's hope and pray he does'nt leave😊
sonam604 thumbnail
today sbs chugalkar aunty said ja rahe hai datta bhau (MR) finally show chodakr ja rahe hai please tell me is it true?😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
niki11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bushy_92

Even i am more drawn towards these grey characters as they have a lot of potential...😳..
And i am sometimes even drawn to pysho characters like Arbaaz in Daraarr...πŸ˜›..i loved him in Daraarr...he was a complete psycho....πŸ˜†

I am surprised ki tumhe suds kyon nahi pasand and talking bout psyco wat bout seema πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 
Edited by niki11 - 13 years ago
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Someone tape this chugalkhor aunty's mouth....she is repeating the same news everyday.....is it a Promotional strategy or an Emotional Attyachar.......πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†