Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goodd thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

So I think for this reason they made Naku to go with theBGs voluntarly. Firstly they disconnected the realtionship of Tasha. Then they vanish MR from LTL only. I think this is the last week of MR as well as LTL from our pov.

Pathetic🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well if this is the scenario, then, I happy to live with my old memories of LTL. No more LTL for me and no more colors.
The colors channel can produce as many filth they want and hire people to watch the show for their TRPs.

An shame that LTL was on colors...
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Fivr-

Yaar Anu, instead of being sad about MR "possible" exit, I'm more enraged at the unprofessional way this is being handled. Jaana, naa jaana toh door ki baat hai, I am livid with how there has been NO attempts at trying to qualm the viewers' apprehensions or to INFORM them of any possible tracks. Bass hawa main teer chal rahey hain, tukka bazi at it's best. Viewers toh pagal bethey hain na toh sab chup chap dekh laingai. *annoyed muh*

I mean even IF MR has to leave, BATA TOH DO!!! "Source" ye.. "Source" woh! Seriously dude.. I am just pissed off at this point. I've had it up to here with this source and now I don't give a rat's behind. Jab MR ko jana hoga, agar jana hoga.. tab ki tab dekhaingai.. But I'm done worrying about this.. *shrugs*

I agree with this completely. I dont give a damn about these rumors, there has been no consideration for the fan base for this show - not from the production house or the channel. I am not going to blame the actors for anything because they are probably under contract to not say anything, but what the hell man? Why this constant sourcing and out-sourcing information? Im SO DONE.
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: HirkM

Finally.... What I thought is happening. Guys it's simple MR wanted to leave for betterment. You can be fan of an actor that does not mean you own that actor. This is his graceful exit from the show. He is gonna die like hero while saving everyone. Wish that MR gets very big film and becomes superstar. I am also sure he might ve got something in hand and soon you guys will watch him on big screen. Earlier I went through some article which claimed "he won't be doing dailies anymore. Possibally reality show he might choose if it comes". I see charm in him like SRK have got. Get ready guys yet another superstar to born soon.

Lot of people out here are saying they are done with the show. I don't think they are done, you ll still be seen speculating about show on this forum about "Laagi.." even after MR's exit. And even if you are done then.. how many of you? 100 or 200 people. when we said we will leave forum.....we said we will stop watching ltl and that you will get to know within few days after MR leaves 😛....We joined it even before colors channel was introduced ..... we will always be here to reply you but I doubt you will come here with same Id may be with some other ID 😛 How about the crores of others.  Those others might have liked MR in the show but they may not really  care whether he stays or not. well that will also get cleared in few days That's what tv is. Anything can happen. Of course if we can make the show hit we can make it flop as well .....Anything can happen ...thats what tv is 😛...

niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Goodd

So I think for this reason they made Naku to go with theBGs voluntarly. Firstly they disconnected the realtionship of Tasha. Then they vanish MR from LTL only. I think this is the last week of MR as well as LTL from our pov.

Pathetic🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

today they didnot even once show dutta remembering nakusha this seems thier deliberate effort to disconnect them
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

if they really go ahead with this track then its such a sad and incomplete ending to DNs story.. as there is still so much to show.. and if they bring back Dutta but not Mishal then it wouldn't work.. we are not interested in seeing looney Dutta.. :|
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OK, another question - If they had to kill Dutta, they could have done so in the car blast no? They could have introduced another actor post that too right, to help Naku and make her fall in love again (* shakes head and rolls eyes *). Why show JMM2, why show a romantic song, why show this blindness and why show the vanar sena? Why show the family deserting Kala? Why show Chaskar dying? Why keep Seema? Does the creative team take us for idiots? Whats up with the production house? Cant they issue a simple press statement? Or is this simply just milking publicity.
Oh, I am SO DONE.
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Can we really say there has been no news,or no info about it all.Thye have been saying that since many months now that MR is leaving,Dutta is leaving.But haven't we chosen not to believe it? So,I guess they feel that its all fair enough.

But,I would have appreciated a much clearer answer from MR himself.Even now,if this 24th thing is true,then i think he owes his fans some kind of statement,where he says he has to leave,out of his own choice or not.

I am so sad that Dutta and Nakku will not get a good reunion where he can see her and look into her eyes.
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sia, looks like after playing dirty tricks someone is worried who'll watch the stupid show they'll make LTL into..

Someone....should know...it's the just the few people who represent the voice of the many people, or do the channels creatives go around interviewing crores of people regarding what they like about the show....

Many channels have previously, suffered by taking audiences for granted...Zee and Sony for example. and now it's the time for colors...