Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
One thing I am confused abt...he says his contract has been extended for a few months. Does he mean the contract that expired recently or about a past extension?
Anyways I take these rumours and articles as a pinch of salt. If MR leaves I also quit LTL. Period. So I am fine with whatever the channel, PH and MR decide finally. I also wish MR all the best for his future whereever it is. He has given us Dutta and we should wish him well simply for that! He has made smart career moves so far so I believe his next move also will be well thought out.
Btw I wish we as a forum stopped jumping on newbies even if they seem suspect. LTL forum was always a friendly forum known for welcoming newbies and ignoring trolls. If you dont like someone's post then pls ignore it instead of picking a fight with that member. The member might be genuine and might be equally concerned abt LTL and MR as any of us are.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

One thing I am confused abt...he says his contract has been extended for a few months. Does he mean the contract that expired recently or about a past extension?
Anyways I take these rumours and articles as a pinch of salt. If MR leaves I also quit LTL. Period. So I am fine with whatever the channel, PH and MR decide finally. I also wish MR all the best for his future whereever it is. He has given us Dutta and we should wish him well simply for that! He has made smart career moves so far so I believe his next move also will be well thought out.
Btw I wish we as a forum stopped jumping on newbies even if they seem suspect. LTL forum was always a friendly forum known for welcoming newbies and ignoring trolls. If you dont like someone's post then pls ignore it instead of picking a fight with that member. The member might be genuine and might be equally concerned abt LTL and MR as any of us are.

Thank you Kshreya, many times we agree & also disagree, but a level of dignity is always maintained from our side, instead of directly attacking.
Investing so much time on this forum is only to share & read interesting views of everyone,loving the same concept .
lidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

your comments are justified but if you were offered a job in creative field with better perks and a higher post u would also give notice period and leave your job and wont hang in the same company even if the company and colleagues are good and par excellent. MR from 6 months has extended and is doing time and and again that itself proves his dedication and is a through professional and has been co-operative with the PH and channel so hats off to him.
komal_w25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@ Bold:: Most probably he talks about the past extension ...where his december deadline was extended to Feb..! I have this gut feeling our Mishal/Dutta is going no where and this show will wrap up with Mishal staying as Dutta.😊

U r very ryte about we should stop dissecting/going after the views we don't like. At the end of day, we must understand that everybody's psychology is different and they perceive things their way. As we want to rant about things we like or dislike, Similarly there are others who would like to do the same. Its our choice to decide what we wanna take in or simply ignore things that doesn't match our thinking.😊

Main zyaada Bol gayi ? Maafi saab😛😆...
Edited by komal_w25 - 13 years ago
HirkM thumbnail
@MNX:
I am not passing any judgement , I am in a creative field, being a creative person myself I know what happens over a period of time, but if you you have something good in your hand, which is appreacited by people then it is worth holding atleast for some time & 1 year 1 month is avery short time, atleast for next 6 months LTL should have Mishal.These are my thoughts based on my experience of 20 years, holding on to your sucess is very important.[/QUOTE]

Thanks MNX, that's precisely what I was talking about. How long MR have worked in this drama, barely a year. Creative exhaustion in just one year and that too when it is doing so well?  He's greedy actor. According to what I read, he never wanted to do tv, he just did it to get in the films. What is LTL's fate? keep it aside.. Soon you ll see him doing something else in showbiz, then probably u ll say he was right at that time. People say things according to time. I think he has that capability to change perception of people by his work and change time for good.... 😃  Keep up the good work MR.. all your fans (though upset at the moment) will support u in future too..................
Edited by HirkM - 13 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: HirkM

@MNX:
I am not passing any judgement , I am in a creative field, being a creative person myself I know what happens over a period of time, but if you you have something good in your hand, which is appreacited by people then it is worth holding atleast for some time & 1 year 1 month is avery short time, atleast for next 6 months LTL should have Mishal.These are my thoughts based on my experience of 20 years, holding on to your sucess is very important.

Thanks MNX, that's precisely what I was talking about. How long MR have worked in this drama, barely a year. Creative exhaustion in just one year and that too when it is doing so well?  He's greedy actor. According to what I read, he never wanted to do tv, he just did it to get in the films. What is LTL's fate? keep it aside.. Soon you ll see him doing something else in showbiz, then probably u ll say he was right at that time. People say things according to time. I think he has that capability to change perception of people by his work and change time for good.... 😃 
[/QUOTE]
@HirKM, lidvin, niki11,
Thanks ,your posts have inspired me to write some more posts about Datta, that is more constructive.😆
HirkM thumbnail
@MNX:
Thanks ,your posts have inspired me to write some more posts about Datta, that is more constructive.😆

Good... 😊 We can not change someone's decision. So enjoy show till it lasts in your heart.
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HirkM

Dear Scrpio,

Your attitude is completely defensive. I didn't mean what you said... Feeling so bad now... arre.. like u all even I love watching LTL. Your words are strightly coming from your heart as you are completely obsessed, and I can understand that. I am the one who would appreciate everything that's good. I like chating and internet and TV and that's what makes me come here. So please no hard feelings... I only mentioned what I read and understood. Even I didn't like the news, It spoils my favorite show. But ... nothing much to say.. only time

Ok ! No hard feelings ..u r seriously in love with the word Obessed ...
Edited by scorpio10 - 13 years ago
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yep...to ignore is the most sensible thing to do😊
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guys, Mishal is being Misquoted in this Article... just got to know ....

And dont give ears to all  new bies, who seemed so concerned abt Mishal and his "future plans" .. i would like to tell them . LEAVE his Alone! and get a hike! l! sorry for being rude ..  but its visible now what agenda these new bies have..  they are so dumb that whenever a new article appears they come up and try to show their sympathy towards him ... Keep it to yourself.. 

and let us all remind u guys.. WE will leave the "channel"  once Mishal is gone :) show that to ur bosses as well :-) Without editing it out... take a screen cap instead ..  ðŸ˜Š