Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
TFS .....Isn't this an old article I remember reading that last line🤔
Fed up with these articles now Just gonna enjoy the show till MR is there as DSP and then it's quits!!!!😭
Still I hope he stays back
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am lost here.So,he said before that he is not keen on leaving.Now he says he is "creatively exhausted" which is to say that he is bored playing Dutta.So,wouldnt that mean that he does want to leave.

Well,anways,i will just keep watching if Dutta is a permanent character,but i am pretty sure if he is replaced,people will loose interest in the show and even in Dutta.If he does want to leave and cant go on playing one character for long,then what can others do.
another article just recycling information, and again some of it sounds like 'saas and city' quotes.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: rpmenon

I am lost here.So,he said before that he is not keen on leaving.Now he says he is "creatively exhausted" which is to say that he is bored playing Dutta.So,wouldnt that mean that he does want to leave.

Well,anways,i will just keep watching if Dutta is a permanent character,but i am pretty sure if he is replaced,people will loose interest in the show and even in Dutta.If he does want to leave and cant go on playing one character for long,then what can others do.

I think what he's trying to say is that he's attached to the show and all it's given him but he still wants to branch out since he has higher aims in life....it's a question of being torn b/w emotional attachment and the dreams and ambitions that he's had all his life.
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks! so the show might  be wrapping up as long as it wraps up as MR as DSP it will get the perfect ending. i would rather remember LTL as the imperfectly perfect love story of DN. and DN=MR+MV. Im glad they realise DSP is LTL. at least no other stupid police story-line! as for MR all the best with whatever he decides in the future im sure if he puts in as much as he did for the character of DSP he will be successful! and like the rest of you for me DSP=MR=LTL so the day he leaves i know its the end of LTL with me. just a request to the makers of LTL if you think that replacing MR is your way out then i would prefer going for outright replacement instead of the whole plastic surgery route will give me closure because i can just assume that they ended LTL like that. plus plastic surgery was never part of the way LTL was. because LTL wasnt like the rest of the shows that aired on television :)
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
NO LTL without Mishal !

I dont care what these articles are hinting at !

Mishal as Dutta has given so much to this serial 
k its impossible for LTl to stand on its own groud!
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really still think its a rumor, until an official announcement is made that either the show is ending or MR is being replaced. Everyone knows that DSP is too iconic a character to just let go. I for one dont even think any actor would be ready to play that role, after one like MR has played it thus far. So they have a real problem on their hands, no body willing to play that replacement and MR wanting to move on...chicken or egg anyone?
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'd say the guy has given us so much, lets hope the show finishes on Dutta Shreeram Patil's victory and MR's dreams come true. All these articles are just ainvayi mirch masala. Thanks for sharing anyway!
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tulsivirani

another article just recycling information, and again some of it sounds like 'saas and city' quotes.

You are right! And not just 'saas and the city', they seem to have mugged up all the different things he said during the last three months or so.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

I really still think its a rumor, until an official announcement is made that either the show is ending or MR is being replaced. Everyone knows that DSP is too iconic a character to just let go. I for one dont even think any actor would be ready to play that role, after one like MR has played it thus far. So they have a real problem on their hands, no body willing to play that replacement and MR wanting to move on...chicken or egg anyone?

😆 No wonder this circus continues  in an endless cycle😆