|*Shar'z Sketchz*|C|ArHi VirIka VriMan - Pg 112 - Page 77

Posted: 12 years ago
^ Fine :P

Yeh le comment 😆

----

Adskdhweqokj the update is friggin' fabulous :|

Eeeks! You're asking for suggestions! Weee :D I will give you a huge list, ruko :]

1. HIMYM: Full cast and Barney-Robin <3 Have you seen the latest episode? Sigh.
2. Castle <3 <3
3. Glee...Kurt and Blaine :D I love them :D
4. Friends: anything man 😆
5. PLL: Spencer-Tobyyy <3 They're my favorite :D

A good site for screen caps: http://homeofthenutty.com/

Now for the update :D

Icons: Hawww 😲 These were so so so good! The coloring is fabulous! Like, seriouslyy!!! My favorite is from the night scene <3

Monaya: Eeeks! This is adorable <3 I love Monaya and I love what you've done with the picture! The colored border looks fab <3 I love the text style too :)

ArHi: Weee :D All of them are magical, no jokes <3 I loved the last two the most! <3 The blending, coloring, text, everything is faaab <3

Tumblr stuff: OHMYGOD. I die. *thud* The DCH sigg is *speechless* Seriously, so damn gorgeous <3 I loved loved loved it! Ek baat bataun? I like your tumblr style more than the other one 😆

HP: HAILA :O I love the one with the entire cast. And it's not decent its bloody perfect, I MEAN IT.

DraMione: WEEE :D I finally know someone who ships DraMione <3 <3 LOL you're both RHr and DHr? 🤣 I never liked RHr, I always thought of them as friends, no offence :D But duuudeee the sigs are GORGEOUS :| Especially the second one . Sigh <3

Btw, which FF have you read on DraMione? Read Isolation by Bex-Chan on fanfiction,net, it's the best thing I've read on DHr, seriously. They're in character so it makes it 3846275 times better 😆

Update sooon :D

Love you <3 <3

xoxo
Aanya
How I Met Your Mother. Edited by Reenoo. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Reenoo.

How I Met Your Mother.

You also a Barney Fan, eh?
LOL. . . Thank you for the suggestion! Will make some stuff on them! =)
i love you for that comment Aanyaaa! 🤗 
P.S Official wala! ;)
Edited by PurpleRain - 12 years ago
haha well yeah, the WHOLEE CASTT :P
btw, LOVEE the ArHi stuff, fab job!
everything looks pretty 
Keep it up! :D
Hellooo! 🤗

Love love the update as usual!

The icons are stunning, I love love the yellowish colouring!

ArHi stuff is fab as usual. Esp love this one: http://i.imgur.com/1uy1S.png
Teach me how to blend sometime. 🤣 Mine is alwaysss crappy. 🤣

I love that ArHi sig which you're calling your crappiest ever! :| Huh. You reallyyy need to stop saying that abt your work, cause it rocks Sharmi ji!

The MoNaya one is cutee.

And the tumblr stuff ROCKS. I dil DCH too!! That DCH one is my fave in the whole update.

HP stuff came out awesome. http://i.imgur.com/zRu8h.png
^^This one is fab. I loveee Neville. 😆

As for foreign shows, do some stuff on How I met your mother. I love that show like crazy!

All the best for the last one!! 🤗
Haye Oyeee Sharmiii...that DCH and HP sigx r just tooo good...😲❤️...mez drooling...they came out super beautiful yaar...u shud try more of thz styling and coloring...awsmlicious work girlo...!!! SAVED !!!
Arhi onez r too adorable..loved the text and font !! Way to go gal...nd Il go for pretty little liars...nd sum tvd stuff tooo !!!
Res

will update later huge na..🤣
i want this shop to end already 🤔
Huh?! .. aisa thodi hoga! 🤣
It has 44 pages left. . .that would mean i update minimum of 10 times! Toh next Feb ya March thak hojayega! 🤣