Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

I think the SaJan one is clearly the best from this update. The merging, the colouring, the text, everything is flawless.

MayUr, of course, is the love of my life and you did an amazing job with that one as well.
Sharmita, Ian-Nina both came out gorgeous and the Suku one is adorable!
Thanks for the quick update! Tc <33

Ahh.. its SaJan na.. so somehow.. things on them.. seem a lil better than the rest! πŸ˜†
Haha.. i know u love em! πŸ˜³
Thanks a lot! πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by: ..Ragzz..

OMFGGG! your bestest update everr sharmi <3

LOVE the sajan one the most :$ its just beautiful, i dont have words, that is one of my fav scenes ☺️
mn one is beautiful as well..vivah one..omgg! stunningg beyond words, love the colouring, NiAn one :OO WOW is the word..omg! i love the blending of these, seriously ur blending rockss :) suku one is cho cute and too priceless, and i agree she looked beautiful in that scene <3:$
i love how always ur updates are full of my or "our" favs 🀣

Ragii di.. your comments always make my day! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I'm so glad you like it... its one of my fav scenes too! πŸ˜³
Love love love youuu!!!! πŸ€—
Muaahhxxx!! 
@Nadi Di

Thank you!😳

@Hina

Thanks  a lot! 

@Preeti

Thank you soo much!
Yeah, even i want them to work together again! 
Hiya all!

Replied to all your comments in the previous page! πŸ˜³ Thanks a lot for them. . . 
Well, this update is kinda... late.. i know.. but I've been busy with placements at college and guests at home!πŸ˜†

SaJan

One of my fav scenes again! πŸ˜³ . . ..

ArHi [2]

^ the coloring is errm.. dumb.. don mind! πŸ˜†

^ the lyrics on this one are from "Reason". . .. Thanks to my twinno for sending these over! They suit ArHi perfectly! πŸ˜ I heart this scene too! 

Zayed Dia

Love em together! And I'm super eager to watch their new movie... the promos look promising! 

Arjun Rati

I made this for my twinn Sindhu. . . she's my bestest fren ever! 
But haan its free for use also!! πŸ˜†

( For Sindhu- The colors on it depict the "Rainbow" you are! Love you forever and ever!
- Raindrops! πŸ˜³ )

That's all for now!

-Shar
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ohhh nice stuff sharr!!!! 
loved zayed/dia mirza one! that's top notch!!

do make some chammak chalo ones cz i cant seem to get this song outta my dumb head πŸ€£
Sure will do.. i'm outta pics on that one.. will search for some pics and make! πŸ˜³
and thanks a lot! 
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
whoaaa😲 what an update

res will be back :D
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Res (:

-Edited-

Aw! The SaJan one is soo adowable!! <33
I LOVE the first ArHi one!! And colouring is the main reason, why do you think it's dumb? 🀣.🀣
The second one is also amazing!❀️
Zayed-Dia is fab.
Call me biased but ArTi is my fave from the update πŸ˜ƒ
Thank God it's free to use 'coz I've saved it and will definitely use soon πŸ˜›

Thanks for the PM!! Love you and love your work πŸ€—
Edited by Chill_Out - 12 years ago
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Sharmiii...πŸ€—...gorgeous update yaar...the Sajan one has to be my favourite..its beautiful seriously..loved the coloring...Arhi onez r nice tooo...Arti one is stupendous and adorable as hell !!!
ScatteredCastle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Sharmi! (: Feels like eons since we last talked! :P I miss you! :( 

Anyways, stunning the update is! Your coloring is just getting better and more better day by day. It's just gorgeous. The one you called 'dumb' actually seems pretty beautiful to me. <3 The blending is super cool. 

I practically love the Arjun/Rati siggie. The coloring is beyond gorgeous, really. It's beautiful. 

Your way of writing the text appeals to me and it does wonders to me. I try to figure out and figure out how you did it and when I finally use it in some of my siggies, it doesn't really look as perfect as it looks on your stuff. Oh, how darn amazing can it get. :P 

The Samrat/Gunjan siggie is really LOVE. The text, the blending, the coloring, the everything is just lovely and it can't get any better. It's my favorite from the update. The Arhi siggie makes it to #2. LOL. I Love it too! :D 

Great update! :D 

Love.